Author Topic: When you lie and are dishonest even though u know a higher power is watching  (Read 2635 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
For fear of God karma, do you sometimes delay, resist or ignore a new hoe propisition from a fine ass hoe on myspce that you might potentially bone...

even though you are working on just one good one already * fine ass hoe* already and want to be faitful to just this one hoe , and not distrub the matrix forces of karma that would disturb an "uncertain" current fling that you want to be a relationship with but you doubt her but cant even trust your doubt and should rely on faith or fate and honor to karmatic gods that the relationship/fling you are already in will be a just once

a propositiion from a new and unrelated hoe is a sign in itself to doubt the girl you are with and to test you karma bounds with being lured in or not. Or are you more likely to chose from the devils wish list and start hollarin' at the new hoe on myspace without fear of karma or looking unloyal to your god or your creator by jumping at something new when nothing is certain yet

i wonder why god falcon does these things, sometimes giving you cold spells with no hoes, then at other times he will send two hoes at once and make things difficult to decide and manipulating human mind with these paradox or dynamic
A

Oaf

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Did you spill some Windex in the pipe today??  ;D

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Did you spill some Windex in the pipe today??  ;D

psychickly and interestingly you said that as i did spill "windex" inside of my car but not in my pipe today actually. weird
A

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
For fear of God karma, do you sometimes delay, resist or ignore a new hoe propisition from a fine ass hoe on myspce that you might potentially bone...

even though you are working on just one good one already * fine ass hoe* already and want to be faitful to just this one hoe , and not distrub the matrix forces of karma that would disturb an "uncertain" current fling that you want to be a relationship with but you doubt her but cant even trust your doubt and should rely on faith or fate and honor to karmatic gods that the relationship/fling you are already in will be a just once

a propositiion from a new and unrelated hoe is a sign in itself to doubt the girl you are with and to test you karma bounds with being lured in or not. Or are you more likely to chose from the devils wish list and start hollarin' at the new hoe on myspace without fear of karma or looking unloyal to your god or your creator by jumping at something new when nothing is certain yet

i wonder why god falcon does these things, sometimes giving you cold spells with no hoes, then at other times he will send two hoes at once and make things difficult to decide and manipulating human mind with these paradox or dynamic

I hear you John Waddy. I am hanging with a new girl myself that I really like and it seems like life is tempting me. I have had at least three FINE ass women approach me in the last week, wanting to get boned.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
I, actually, believe in God

however, God DOESN'T CARE WHAT YOU DO WITH YOUR LIFE

Now, the church/government uses God as their "enforcer"- fact in this matter is that God DOESN'T CARE

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
pondering the finer things of this world and others
A

tendonitis

• Getbig V
when in doubt, whip it out

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
I, actually, believe in God

however, God DOESN'T CARE WHAT YOU DO WITH YOUR LIFE

Now, the church/government uses God as their "enforcer"- fact in this matter is that God DOESN'T CARE

i feel our whole lives is a karmatic game that the god and devil play with us, or they are one in the same its irrelevant and relevant.

god may not care persay but this is tipping point when more demonic forces take over when you take gods feelings out of your ideal picture
A

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
i feel our whole lives is a karmatic game that the god and devil play with us, or they are one in the same its irrelevant and relevant.

god may not care persay but this is tipping point when more demonic forces take over when you take gods feelings out of your ideal picture

yeah, i can honestly subscribe to that

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
im attracted to this guys personality, i feel like i learn unforseen things when listening to this bro

double click
A

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Hey Waddy, have you ever been in a long term relationship, or do you just dabble with women and keep them out of your world?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
i like chris-chan falcon as a friend now, i have compassion for this brother
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Hey Waddy, have you ever been in a long term relationship, or do you just dabble with women and keep them out of your world?

i used to not give a shit and fuck many girls as i could, and that i did, it took alot of goin out to do buti had decent odds of gettin pussy and goin out

most of the girls that ive been lucky enough and where hot enough and got along with enough where many times just lived a bit far away and didnt try to keep them around much

now im needing a good girl everyday just to even kick it with mentally
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
great advices from the master
A

Signifying Monkey

• Getbig IV
When I was a kid, I used to wonder if the higher power was watching me when I jerked off

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
So Falcon are you saying that if you "use" women your the karma returned to you may hinder you from getting a lasting relationship?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
So Falcon are you saying that if you "use" women your the karma returned to you may hinder you from getting a lasting relationship?
i think im wasting too much time here now  ;D time for me to just go to sleep early as fuck and if i dont hear from this two faced bitch tonite ill just move onto the next two faced bich  :o
A

Signifying Monkey

• Getbig IV
i think im wasting too much time here now  ;D time for me to just go to sleep early as fuck and if i dont hear from this two faced bitch tonite ill just move onto the next two faced bich  :o

How do you know they are two-faced? Do I detect some bitterness, sadfalcon?