Author Topic: really...WTF is this...did they make this up!!!!  (Read 1670 times)

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
really...WTF is this...did they make this up!!!!
« on: August 18, 2009, 12:05:48 PM »
Psychobiology is the study of how molecules, cells, nervous systems, and the environment interact to produce and regulate behavior. Behavior impacts on and is affected by physiologic systems at all levels, and psychobiology concerns these interactions.

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: really...WTF is this...did they make this up!!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2009, 12:11:10 PM »
Psychobiology is the study of how molecules, cells, nervous systems, and the environment interact to produce and regulate behavior. Behavior impacts on and is affected by physiologic systems at all levels, and psychobiology concerns these interactions.

what don't you understand?

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2009, 12:14:28 PM »
There are bigger questions at stake here - like, "which man in thong is going to win the Mr Olympia this year?"

Get with the program, Mal.

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2009, 12:15:19 PM »
sounds like one o them mumbo jumbo sciences

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2009, 12:29:19 PM »
sounds like one o them mumbo jumbo sciences

If Swerdlow says it's legit, that will be good enough for me.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2009, 12:32:07 PM »
i read today that Olestra is now being used as an ingredient in paint.

in 1996, we couldn't eat enough of it.  to this day, lays and frito Lay still have it in their chips.  And now we'll see it in paint.  Splendid. 

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2009, 01:09:51 PM »
Basically...your nervous system is the production and regulation center for behavior.  With PsyBio...you are looking at how is behavior adaptive in the content of evolution?  Is this some sort of group presentation with this being your area of focus?  Went over it a bit in Pharmacy Science. 
Oh...Monica!

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2009, 01:44:18 PM »
Basically...your nervous system is the production and regulation center for behavior.  With PsyBio...you are looking at how is behavior adaptive in the content of evolution?  Is this some sort of group presentation with this being your area of focus?  Went over it a bit in Pharmacy Science. 

A proposed req at my undergrad school that wasnt one 4 years ago...I dont have to take it though and i graduated already. seems like they just addin shit just to add it...but i just wanted to get your feedback...My life is going back to suck status...this summer i had a ball, goin to hella parties, meeting all kinds of people...now back to sucksville Ga..Fuck i should have went the same route as Ronnie Coleman.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2009, 01:54:44 PM »
what don't you understand?

What are we talking about here. Behaviorial Science right, that already a class..This is some dumb ass subsect thats gonna cost another semester, but could be covered in the behavsci class

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2009, 02:01:03 PM »

Come on, big_mal, there are a lot more important problems than Psychobiology to worry about, we have to end apartheid for one. And slow down the nuclear arms race, stop terrorism and world hunger. We have to provide food and shelter for the homeless, and oppose racial discrimination and promote civil rights, while also promoting equal rights for women. We have to encourage a return to traditional moral values. Most importantly, we have to promote general social concern and less materialism in young people.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2009, 02:19:59 PM »

Come on, big_mal, there are a lot more important problems than Psychobiology to worry about, we have to end apartheid for one. And slow down the nuclear arms race, stop terrorism and world hunger. We have to provide food and shelter for the homeless, and oppose racial discrimination and promote civil rights, while also promoting equal rights for women. We have to encourage a return to traditional moral values. Most importantly, we have to promote general social concern and less materialism in young people.

I hear you bro.. but fuck all that... i go through a mental meldtown from time to time.  I got hematology, neuro 1 and 2. Fuck the world

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2009, 02:23:38 PM »
I hear you bro.. but fuck all that... i go through a mental meldtown from time to time.  I got hematology, neuro 1 and 2. Fuck the world

easy stuff...just rote memorization

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2009, 02:37:00 PM »
easy stuff...just rote memorization

OH... well im a rah-tard then because nothing has been easy here for me......

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: August 18, 2009, 02:39:35 PM »
OH... well im a rah-tard then because nothing has been easy here for me......

just need to find a memorization system that works for you...not saying you are a reTart at all.

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Been Real_Been Nice...But it Hasn't Been Real Nice
« Reply #14 on: August 18, 2009, 02:41:25 PM »
If Swerdlow says it's legit, that will be good enough for me.

hes a bodybuilder too you know ;) ;)