Author Topic: Why do Gyms Fail as a Business?  (Read 32989 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: Why do Gyms Fail as a Business?
« Reply #100 on: April 15, 2012, 08:43:28 PM »
Get some pics up Coach.

Not done but we're having our first training sessions starting tomorrow. Waiting for other equipment and necessities to be delivered as well as getting the cosmetic BS done. Here's a sneak peek...

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #101 on: April 15, 2012, 09:16:59 PM »
Not done but we're having our first training sessions starting tomorrow. Waiting for other equipment and necessities to be delivered as well as getting the cosmetic BS done. Here's a sneak peek...

Looks good. Consider yourself lucky to be the 1% of fitness businesses making money.
T

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #102 on: April 16, 2012, 12:19:54 PM »

Good job!

Nothing needs to be brand new and shiny. Just clean.

Good luck!

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: April 17, 2012, 08:49:17 PM »
The problem with that is, even though they have the equipment they still need to learn a program to use it unless they call in a pt to show them.
are you retarded or smthg? you re talking about fat or skinny fat men and women who have no clue about physical conditionning, but what about the millions of smarter teens who benefit from the experience of their brothers and fathers?

Most teens go on the internet nowadays and get all the infos they need for free. Keep convincing yourself that you re useful.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #104 on: April 17, 2012, 09:56:27 PM »
are you retarded or smthg? you re talking about fat or skinny fat men and women who have no clue about physical conditionning, but what about the millions of smarter teens who benefit from the experience of their brothers and fathers?

Most teens go on the internet nowadays and get all the infos they need for free. Keep convincing yourself that you re useful.

And you just keep right on thinking there isn't more to training than what your dumbass thinks. You actually think beginners know what they're doing by just copying an exercise from YouTube? Do you really want to get in a training debate with me???????

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #105 on: April 18, 2012, 01:54:15 AM »
those catering to women have a better chance of doing well

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: April 18, 2012, 06:45:22 AM »
those catering to women fags have a better chance of doing well

FIXED FOR TRUTH

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: April 18, 2012, 07:05:29 AM »

Look's like someone threw out some old gym shit in the garage  ;D

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #108 on: April 18, 2012, 07:17:35 AM »
Look's like someone threw out some old gym shit in the garage  ;D

Better than a bunch of useless machines. Never seen anyone drop weight on a arm curl machine.

Busted

• Getbig IV
  • PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM MOWER
« Reply #109 on: April 18, 2012, 09:14:43 AM »
Looks good. Consider yourself lucky to be the 1% of fitness businesses making money.

Hes not in the 1%.  Hes got a garage stall with throw away gear.  I trained at the IMG in Bradenton FL when I was trying to be a pro athlete out of college. That's where SERIOUS athletes go, not some schmucks storage facility with some midget Mexican trainer.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #110 on: April 18, 2012, 09:25:30 AM »
so many of these crossfit type gyms popping up in warehouses and such.  Look inside and they have a few ropes, those olympic rings a few barbells and bags with sand.  I see these assholes doing walking lunges up and down the sidewalk because their gym has not room in it.

For $500 you can start your own crossfit gym, charge whores with knee high socks $100 and buy your shit used on craigslist.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #111 on: April 18, 2012, 09:31:08 AM »
Hes not in the 1%.  Hes got a garage stall with throw away gear.  I trained at the IMG in Bradenton FL when I was trying to be a pro athlete out of college. That's where SERIOUS athletes go, not some schmucks storage facility with some midget Mexican trainer.

Hahaha, ok "suckmymuscle" what sport could you possibly be an athlete in? hahha

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #112 on: April 18, 2012, 09:34:23 AM »
Hes not in the 1%.  Hes got a garage stall with throw away gear.  I trained at the IMG in Bradenton FL when I was trying to be a pro athlete out of college. That's where SERIOUS athletes go, not some schmucks storage facility with some midget Mexican trainer.

Why? because it has an indoor field? LOL

We have field days 2 days a week in the off season and 3 days per week pre-season. Besides, that pic was taken before we opened on Monday. It's not finished "stud". It's killing you that I'm in the 1% because you bring up in almost every post. lol

Your Average GymRat

« Reply #113 on: April 18, 2012, 09:42:49 AM »

Looks like a second-rate tire shop in El Segundo.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #114 on: April 18, 2012, 09:59:24 AM »

Looks like a second-rate tire shop in El Segundo.

You're not even qualified to train at a second rate tire shop in El Segundo..haha!

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #115 on: April 18, 2012, 10:00:17 AM »
location location location.then good equipment and keeping the members you have clean location good employees.
p

The RedMeatKid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #116 on: April 18, 2012, 10:12:44 AM »
You're not even qualified to train at a second rate tire shop in El Segundo..haha!
Whatever. I'm happy at the gym I go to. It has free weights, bench's, squat racks, Hammer Strength, Cybex, big cardio room. And guess what, there's no tires, ropes aor any other such nonsense the "personal trainers" and "strength coach"'s of today are pushing. I'll stick with Arnold's Encyclopedia and benching and squatting.
(

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #117 on: April 18, 2012, 10:14:58 AM »
location location location.then good equipment and keeping the members you have clean location good employees.

The place is spotless. Location really doesn't matter (we are in an industrial park, location by appointment only). Equipment is bulletproof.  

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #118 on: April 18, 2012, 10:15:48 AM »
Whatever. I'm happy at the gym I go to. It has free weights, bench's, squat racks, Hammer Strength, Cybex, big cardio room. And guess what, there's no tires, ropes aor any other such nonsense the "personal trainers" and "strength coach"'s of today are pushing. I'll stick with Arnold's Encyclopedia and benching and squatting.

If you're happy, you're happy. We had 26 clients come in yesterday and already had 10 since 7.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #119 on: April 18, 2012, 10:25:10 AM »
Maybe you and I should go in on some rentals together.

Falcon and Adonis would be an unstoppable real estate duo.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #120 on: April 18, 2012, 10:46:42 AM »
Coach when can my cracker ass come down and break stuff? ??
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The RedMeatKid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #121 on: April 18, 2012, 10:55:16 AM »
If you're happy, you're happy. We had 26 clients come in yesterday and already had 10 since 7.
Then when they found out they don't do oil changes there anymore they turned around and left.
(

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #122 on: April 18, 2012, 11:24:25 AM »
Coach when can my cracker ass come down and break stuff? ??

Gimme about 2-3 weeks to settle in.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #123 on: April 18, 2012, 11:29:59 AM »
Then when they found out they don't do oil changes there anymore they turned around and left.

Don't hate yagr.

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #124 on: April 18, 2012, 07:17:39 PM »
I get a "rush" when small businesses fail be it gyms or otherwise, the stupidity of some is humorous....
K