Author Topic: Clearing up the Zack Khan / Nasser Debate!  (Read 19322 times)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
Clearing up the Zack Khan / Nasser Debate!
« on: December 04, 2009, 09:18:56 AM »
Just got off email with Zack Khan, he cleared the air on delta9mda’s comments that he was apparently making fun of Nasser in Florida and gave some great, unbiased opinions as well.

On the alleged Nasser-jokes he said he saw the thread and “I can say people take words out of context” and “I would never disrespect any pro.”

He also said that he’s a fan of Nasser’s physique and that he has trained with Dorian but thinks that Nasser deserved at least one Mr. Olympia win against Dorian, and that both Kevin Levrone and Flex Wheeler also deserved one Mr. Olympia win.

I asked Nasser what he thought of Zack and he praised him as well, saying it’s difficult to see any flaws in him and that he was much improved over his last appearance. 

So really, anyone who tries to suggest there is anything less than mutual respect between the two is off base.  Also, any “Team Zack Khan” member should keep in mind that the man himself said Nasser, Flex and Kevin all deserved an Olympia win. 

All in all he seemed like a cool dude from his emails, funny and down to earth.  He laughed at the comments on his appearance and said, “I knew I was no Brad Pitt, give a brother some slack!”

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
Re: Clearing up the Zack Khan / Nasser Debate!
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2009, 09:20:57 AM »
good post bobs.

I don't see why all the hate on Khan is necessary either..

Jonny34

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2009, 09:22:22 AM »
 ;)  Nasser, Kevin and Flex NEVER deserved an Olympia win. They all got beat but came close but only NASSER cries like a bitch.   Khan is MUCH better than Nasser was. Nasser is just jealous and bitter he never won an Olympia and will never be a "1st tier bodybuilder".

uberman09

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2009, 09:24:45 AM »
Just got off email with Zack Khan, he cleared the air on delta9mda’s comments that he was apparently making fun of Nasser in Florida and gave some great, unbiased opinions as well.

On the alleged Nasser-jokes he said he saw the thread and “I can say people take words out of context” and “I would never disrespect any pro.”

He also said that he’s a fan of Nasser’s physique and that he has trained with Dorian but thinks that Nasser deserved at least one Mr. Olympia win against Dorian, and that both Kevin Levrone and Flex Wheeler also deserved one Mr. Olympia win.

I asked Nasser what he thought of Zack and he praised him as well, saying it’s difficult to see any flaws in him and that he was much improved over his last appearance. 

So really, anyone who tries to suggest there is anything less than mutual respect between the two is off base.  Also, any “Team Zack Khan” member should keep in mind that the man himself said Nasser, Flex and Kevin all deserved an Olympia win. 

All in all he seemed like a cool dude from his emails, funny and down to earth.  He laughed at the comments on his appearance and said, “I knew I was no Brad Pitt, give a brother some slack!”

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2009, 09:25:18 AM »
Why don't you copy and paste this claimed email and someone can verify it with the paki

Dachande

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • Timeout Board > G&O
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2009, 09:37:11 AM »

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2009, 10:13:04 AM »
Why don't you copy and paste this claimed email and someone can verify it with the paki

What part of the email do you find hard to believe, and why?

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2009, 10:29:08 AM »
bigbobs stalking another bodybuilder

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2009, 10:57:12 AM »
enjoy bobs.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2009, 11:17:56 AM »
enjoy bobs.
LOL. Shopping for furniture and flipping the bird.  ;D

delta9mda

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2009, 11:20:12 AM »
LOL. Shopping for furniture and flipping the bird.  ;D
with my infidel shirt on.

mwbbuilder

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2009, 11:39:51 AM »
Don't you guys understand that these nassar idiots always try to link him in your heads to whoever is "hot" at the time? Now, it's Khan.

And they always go hard when you are all checking GetBig for big contests like the Olympia or USA.

No one cares about nassar except for nassar trying to stay relevant and his puppeteers who are brainwashed.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 04, 2009, 11:49:22 AM »
TMZ doesnt worry about it. nasser used synthol, over and out.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 04, 2009, 01:54:49 PM »
Don't you guys understand that these nassar idiots always try to link him in your heads to whoever is "hot" at the time? Now, it's Khan.

And they always go hard when you are all checking GetBig for big contests like the Olympia or USA.

No one cares about nassar except for nassar trying to stay relevant and his puppeteers who are brainwashed.

Actually, no, the only reason I "linked" Zack and Nasser is because delta9mda first posted  publicly that Zack was putting down Nasser, so I contacted Zack to confirm it and he suggested delta took his words out of context and instead praised Nasser's physique in his reply to me.  Nasser also said positive things about Zack's physique, so I decided to post here and clear the air.  Delta9mda must be hurting that the man he praised called it like it is - that Nasser, Wheeler and Levrone all deserved a Mr. Olympia win, and that Nasser deserved one against his idol Dorian.  If it weren't for delta9mda making irresponsible public statements implying that Zack was disrespecting Nasser this thread would not even exist. ;)

delta9mda

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 04, 2009, 02:17:08 PM »
never said disrespecting, you took things out of context. Zack was making a joke about pct and included nasser. that is all it was. that is all it is. you took what i said the wrong way and ran with it to nasser and zack.  is it time to change your tampon?

and yes Zack will prove to be better than nasser by winning the olympia. it will happen. #1, Zack has a back. nasser had soft squishy shit going on and lets not forget to mention the synthol rear delts and who knows what else.

Zack will rise to the top faster than nasser did, true story.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: December 04, 2009, 02:33:26 PM »
never said disrespecting, you took things out of context.

You specifically said he was making jokes at Nasser's expense.  He saw the thread and said his words were taken out of context.  No biggie though, you can just admit that you are bitter than he said Nasser and two others deserved a Mr. O title over your idol ;)

delta9mda

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: December 04, 2009, 02:40:44 PM »
hahaha really, funny man. i dont care who said so and so whould have won this or that. Yates won over and over. nasser was not even close.

i said he made a joke about pct and mentioned nasser in the joke. you take this internetting thing way to seriously. get over it and move on.

Zack will be better than nasser no back synthol shooter. true story.

ag2

• Getbig III
  • President of the Peanut gallery.
« Reply #18 on: December 04, 2009, 02:46:48 PM »

Uberman, that is the 11th time you have postd that photoshopped pic, so all I can say is  outed again, the frustration and anger that you have towards my friend Bobs beacause he has a beautiful white wife and all you have is your ugly face in the mirror and gay photoshoped pic's that support your obsession for cock shows that Bobs owns your mind.  You don't even have the balls to post a pic of yourself and yet you photoshop faget images in others who own you on a fitness basis.  ::)

ag2

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: December 04, 2009, 02:51:39 PM »
hahaha really, funny man. i dont care who said so and so whould have won this or that. Yates won over and over. nasser was not even close.

i said he made a joke about pct and mentioned nasser in the joke. you take this internetting thing way to seriously. get over it and move on.

Zack will be better than nasser no back synthol shooter. true story.

I like Dorian as much as the next guy but you seriously can't beleive that Dorian won 1994-1997 with half an arm? I agree that pre 1994 Dozer was the man but Ray should have won 1994, Levrone 1995, Nasser 1996 or 97.  Saying that no BB was close after 1994 is just plain stupidity.  No wonder you shop  for cheap furniture  :P

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: December 04, 2009, 02:59:04 PM »
I like Dorian as much as the next guy but you seriously can't beleive that Dorian won 1994-1997 with half an arm? I agree that pre 1994 Dozer was the man but Ray should have won 1994, Levrone 1995, Nasser 1996 or 97.  Saying that no BB was close after 1994 is just plain stupidity.  No wonder you shop  for cheap furniture  :P

ag2 are you suggesting that anyone who has half-decent furniture would simply take a pic of themselves on their couch at home rather than bring their camera to a furniture store to take a picture of themsevles posing on furniture they don't own?  ;D

ag2

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: December 04, 2009, 03:00:55 PM »
ag2 are you suggesting that anyone who has half-decent furniture would simply take a pic of themselves on their couch at home rather than bring their camera to a furniture store to take a picture of themsevles posing on furniture they don't own?  ;D

Yes, I am so hungover from yesterday I am just trying to waste time at the office until 5pm   8)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #22 on: December 04, 2009, 03:07:01 PM »
Yes, I am so hungover from yesterday

No wonder you think Ray should've won 94 and Levrone 95, LMAO

spinnis

« Reply #23 on: December 04, 2009, 03:09:00 PM »
im curretly sitting on a like 5 yr old laptop with a 15" screen, fucking hell it sucks

ag2

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: December 04, 2009, 03:16:24 PM »
No wonder you think Ray should've won 94 and Levrone 95, LMAO

Yes because me going out and having a good time directly effects my opinion on a 13 year old contest  ::)

I also said that Dozer was the clear winner pre 1994, does that mean my hangover effects that observation too?