Author Topic: Clearing up the Zack Khan / Nasser Debate!  (Read 19325 times)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
Re: Clearing up the Zack Khan / Nasser Debate!
« Reply #50 on: December 04, 2009, 05:03:31 PM »
Why do you care what I say? still licking your wounds after I owned you? I don't care if anyone says Dorian should have lost it's usually people he crushed who have nothing but excuses left . What you fail to understand is I was commenting on Bob offering this up as proof especially when it's very far from reality

Flex is absolutely one of my favorite bodybuilders but I wouldn't even claim he deserved to beat Yates because he is it's called being objective.

LOL i'm asking you a serious question, not trying to own you or make you meltdown but that's impossible

sensitive little flower child :-*

here's a fact, you care more about this than dorian himself

he said in a recent interview that you and guys that debate back and forth about him and ronnie are losers with no lives

your own hero looks down on you, you should be ashamed of yourself :-\

think of this as a "meltdown" if it makes you sleep better, just remember YOUR HERO THINKS YOU ARE A LOSER :-* :-*

E

E

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #51 on: December 04, 2009, 05:06:59 PM »
LOL i'm asking you a serious question, not trying to own you or make you meltdown but that's impossible

sensitive little flower child :-*

here's a fact, you care more about this than dorian himself

he said in a recent interview that you and guys that debate back and forth about him and ronnie are losers with no lives

your own hero looks down on you, you should be ashamed of yourself :-\

think of this as a "meltdown" if it makes you sleep better, just remember YOUR HERO THINKS YOU ARE A LOSER :-* :-*

E

Thanks for proving my point Earl  ;)

and FYI I answered your question

mwbbuilder

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: December 04, 2009, 05:08:53 PM »
yes dorian had half left arm in 94-96 but in 97 he had no left arm at all!!..

imo the only contest dorian deserved to win after his biceps tear was mr. olympia 1995.. nasser was better than him from the front but dorian's back was out of this world on that day and his front was at his best (aside of his torn biceps).. in other words nasser was better from the front but dorian was much better from the back..

Iwas at that show it it was no contest. Dorian won that show the minture he stepped on stage. If the pictures are misleading well, I'm here to tell you the judges got it EXACTLY RIGHT. Yes, Nassar was beaten even with Dorian having "one arm."

Don't you feel any shame bitching about a contest that was held 12 years ago?????????

Nassar is as bad as that other crazy guy Mentzer who was complaining about losing to Arnold until the day her died. Sad.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: December 04, 2009, 05:11:11 PM »

Iwas at that show it it was no contest. Dorian won that show the minture he stepped on stage. If the pictures are misleading well, I'm here to tell you the judges got it EXACTLY RIGHT. Yes, Nassar was beaten even with Dorian having "one arm."

Don't you feel any shame bitching about a contest that was held 12 years ago?????????

Nassar is as bad as that other crazy guy Mentzer who was complaining about losing to Arnold until the day her died. Sad.

hahahahahaha these guys wont recover .

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #54 on: December 04, 2009, 05:21:51 PM »
Melting  ??? reaching a bit? his opinion lacks credibility because it's differs from reality and far from it not only my opinion. even if he was talking about Flex & Kevin beating Ronnie which is far from reality

You think his admission is some sort by proxy admission from Dorian because of the amount of time he spent with him , it's reaching and you can argue all you want about 97 it doesn't mean much in the end even if Nasser deserved to win he would've beaten a very sub-pat Yates which doesn't say much because at their respective bests Yates outclasses Nasser so you gain nothing either way.

So any opinion which differs from the judges suddenly lacks credibility? lol your statements make me laugh.

He also said he felt Nasser deserved to beat Dorian "at least" once not just necessarily in 97.  

just posting his opinion like you post others' opinions regularly, no need ot get your  panties in a bunch over it by constantly replying and putting words in my mouth and trying to discredit it.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #55 on: December 04, 2009, 05:22:10 PM »
Thanks for proving my point Earl  ;)

and FYI I answered your question

dorian says you need a life ;)

E
E

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: December 04, 2009, 05:28:05 PM »
dorian says you need a life ;)

E

Says the guy who followed me into another thread  ;D

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #57 on: December 04, 2009, 05:30:18 PM »
Says the guy who followed me into another thread  ;D

actually i was reading the thread since it started, you then once again hijacked it with your dorian fan boy nonsense

"those guys are losers with no life - Dorian Yates 8)

E
E

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: December 04, 2009, 05:33:41 PM »
So any opinion which differs from the judges suddenly lacks credibility? lol your statements make me laugh.

He also said he felt Nasser deserved to beat Dorian "at least" once not just necessarily in 97.  

just posting his opinion like you post others' opinions regularly, no need ot get your  panties in a bunch over it by constantly replying and putting words in my mouth and trying to discredit it.

Again he's entitled to his opinion but when it's so far off the mark it can be dismissed and just because he's a pro and he's spent time with Yates add nothing to his opinion and he said Nasser beat Dorian multiple times just shows how far off he is from reality

Who says my panties are in a bunch? his opinion doesn't count for much when it's so far from the facts nothing to get my manties in a bunch about  ;)

he discredited himself by saying Kevin & Flex deserved to win he didn't need my help and while on the topic of getting mantines in a bunch I was totally unaware there was any controversy on the subject until YOU felt compelled to make a thread about after emailing Zack LMAO when you see a post from me saying " I just got off the phone with Dorian " or " I just emailed Dorian " then you can say I'm getting my panties in a bunch  ;) until then I'll leave that to you and Earl and Hulkster  ;)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: December 04, 2009, 05:34:20 PM »
I bet even if Dorian himself told ND that he knows deep down he did not deserve to win each of his Mr. Olympia titles ND would disagree with him and say his opinion lacks credibility lol.  Surely Dorian will not publicly admit that he deserved to lose.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: December 04, 2009, 05:36:17 PM »
actually i was reading the thread since it started, you then once again hijacked it with your dorian fan boy nonsense

"those guys are losers with no life - Dorian Yates 8)

E

Someone is so bitter about their last ass-kicking they have followed me into another thread for another one.  ;)

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #61 on: December 04, 2009, 05:38:42 PM »
Just got off email with Zack Khan the phone with Nasser

Fixed.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: December 04, 2009, 05:39:00 PM »
I bet even if Dorian himself told ND that he knows deep down he did not deserve to win each of his Mr. Olympia titles ND would disagree with him and say his opinion lacks credibility lol.  Surely Dorian will not publicly admit that he deserved to lose.

Bobs I've already said he could have lost in 97 and I don't think what he showed in that contest embodies the spirit of the Mr Olympia contest but that means what in the end?

Nasser beat a career worse Dorian Yates , this is something you're bragging about? lmao you lose either way Bobs , Dorian at his best outclasses Nasser at his , you have nothing either way.  ;)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: December 04, 2009, 05:41:22 PM »
Bobs I've already said he could have lost in 97 and I don't think what he showed in that contest embodies the spirit of the Mr Olympia contest but that means what in the end?

Nasser beat a career worse Dorian Yates , this is something you're bragging about? lmao you lose either way Bobs , Dorian at his best outclasses Nasser at his , you have nothing either way.  ;)

Nasser at his best > Dorian at his best

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: December 04, 2009, 05:45:54 PM »
shut up stupiddiety we dont care bout keg head
w

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: December 04, 2009, 05:46:38 PM »

Sure that's why Nasser is a multiple Mr Olympia winner  ;D and why he beat Dorian so many times at his worse lmao

Nasser was an great bodybuilder from the front at his best he could give Yates a run for his money from the front but bam from the sides and back Dorian leaves poor 1 dimensional Nasser for dead

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #66 on: December 04, 2009, 05:49:01 PM »
reality at its best > bobs at his best

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: December 04, 2009, 05:53:07 PM »
reality at its best > bobs at his best

hahahahaha I'm getting my manities in a bunch , who's emailing Nasser & Zach asking them about Dorian?  :-X people have the balls to say I'm obsessed with Dorian LMMFAO

mwbbuilder

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #68 on: December 04, 2009, 05:55:07 PM »
Zack Khan was 17 years old in 1997 and judging a contest through pictures that he probably wasn't even at now. Who cares what he has to say? The judges spoke volumes. His opinion is credible because he has big muscles?

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: December 04, 2009, 05:57:54 PM »
Zack Khan was 17 years old in 1997 and judging a contest through pictures that he probably wasn't even at now. Who cares what he has to say? The judges spoke volumes. His opinion is credible because he has big muscles?

He spent some time with Yates lmao that means he knows for a fact Dorian should have lost lol

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #70 on: December 04, 2009, 06:02:37 PM »
hahahahaha I'm getting my manities in a bunch , who's emailing Nasser & Zach asking them about Dorian?  :-X people have the balls to say I'm obsessed with Dorian LMMFAO
Yeah. This whole Zack Khan/Nasser debate has been cleared up all right. What a clusterf*ck. Khan has yet to compete with the big boys and Team Nasser is circling the wagons to ward off this interloper in case he threatens Nasser's, what, imaginary '97 Olympia win!? Boggles the mind. 

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: December 04, 2009, 06:05:49 PM »
Yeah. This whole Zack Khan/Nasser debate has been cleared up all right. What a clusterf*ck. Khan has yet to compete with the big boys and Team Nasser is circling the wagons to ward off this interloper in case he threatens Nasser's, what, imaginary '97 Olympia win!? Boggles the mind. 

The balls these guys have claiming anyone is getting their manties in a bunch lmfao textbook example of projection.

nicky.smth

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Hugo Chavez looks like hugo chavez

nicky.smth

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Hugo Chavez looks like hugo chavez
« Reply #73 on: December 04, 2009, 06:25:00 PM »
TMZ doesnt worry about it. nasser used synthol, over and out.
How does one join TMZ...

I want in, that would be so cool.. 8)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #74 on: December 04, 2009, 06:33:26 PM »
Nasser at his best got his ass handed to him by Dorian at his worst

Fixed