Author Topic: Dieting sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 9171 times)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Re: Dieting sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #100 on: April 07, 2007, 07:48:05 PM »
Nope, can't say I have. But the nice thing about Cheesecake Factory is that their portions are huge, which is always a good thing!
i hear their prices are huge too.

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #101 on: April 07, 2007, 07:49:27 PM »
Yeah, but we don't go there all that often, so it's ok.

The Heckler

« Reply #102 on: April 07, 2007, 07:50:29 PM »
i hear their prices are huge too.

Yeah, big time.  The misses and I used to go to the same cheesecake factor in Ft Lauderdale every summer we'd go back to visit.  Great food but expect to spend about 15 bucks per entree (except for burgers), and about 8 bucks per piece of cheesecake.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: April 07, 2007, 07:52:57 PM »
Yeah, big time.  The misses and I used to go to the same cheesecake factor in Ft Lauderdale every summer we'd go back to visit.  Great food but expect to spend about 15 bucks per entree (except for burgers), and about 8 bucks per piece of cheesecake.
hahahahaha, fuck that, 8 bucks A PIECE? hahahaa, i can go get a whole damn cake at one of the best cheesecake places in the world called Hank's cheesecake for 15-16 bucks.

The Heckler

« Reply #104 on: April 07, 2007, 07:55:52 PM »
hahahahaha, fuck that, 8 bucks A PIECE? hahahaa, i can go get a whole damn cake at one of the best cheesecake places in the world called Hank's cheesecake for 15-16 bucks.

Yeah it's pretty fucken expensive, I think it's like 45-50 bucks for a whole cheesecake.  We can't get decent cheesecake where we live so we splurge at CF once a year.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: April 07, 2007, 07:58:42 PM »
Yeah it's pretty fucken expensive, I think it's like 45-50 bucks for a whole cheesecake.  We can't get decent cheesecake where we live so we splurge at CF once a year.
hahahahaha, what a bunch of fucckin' rip off artists, i'd walk in take one look at the menu, laugh and walk out and go to one of the many BBQ places here in town and get a slab of baby backs, corn on the cob, potato salad, fries and baked beans for 18 bucks and then get a piece of Hanks for 2.50.

The Heckler

« Reply #106 on: April 07, 2007, 08:02:55 PM »
hahahahaha, what a bunch of fucckin' rip off artists, i'd walk in take one look at the menu, laugh and walk out and go to one of the many BBQ places here in town and get a slab of baby backs, corn on the cob, potato salad, fries and baked beans for 18 bucks and then get a piece of Hanks for 2.50.

haha somehow my spaghetti with meat sauce doesn't sound so good tonight.  I tell ya, when I lived in the south (I mean SC and GA), I lived on BBQ.  Went to NC a few times and had real pit BBQ there, good shit!

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: April 07, 2007, 08:04:24 PM »
Squadfather, there's not much in the way of good BBQ here in central Ohio... I guess it's different over in St Louis.

The Heckler

« Reply #108 on: April 07, 2007, 08:06:19 PM »
Squadfather, there's not much in the way of good BBQ here in central Ohio... I guess it's different over in St Louis.

Is Columbus considered the rust belt?  Only drove through a couple times.  Drove through Steubenville once and man it's a wiped out shit town.  Steel town back in the 70s, now it's just a bunch of welfare heroine junkies.

MinuteMan

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • F.T.W
« Reply #109 on: April 07, 2007, 08:07:19 PM »
castanza what size waist do you have?

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: April 07, 2007, 08:09:49 PM »
Columbus is being cleaned up. Old "rust belt" no more. Whole fancy new districts being built, it's getting expensive here...

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: April 09, 2007, 12:21:12 PM »
Squadfather, lunch today was beef brisket and pulled pork, mashed potatoes, a caesar salad, and a piece of new york style cheesecake with berries.

Yours?

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #112 on: April 09, 2007, 12:34:15 PM »
Squadfather, lunch today was beef brisket and pulled pork, mashed potatoes, a caesar salad, and a piece of new york style cheesecake with berries.

Yours?

He had a plate of self respect with a slice of pride, try it sometime you fat fuck.
E

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: April 09, 2007, 12:37:35 PM »
huh?

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #114 on: April 09, 2007, 12:38:36 PM »

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: April 09, 2007, 01:19:11 PM »

Yours?
you seriously can't be that undisciplined can you?

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: April 09, 2007, 01:20:15 PM »

Why?!!!

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #117 on: April 09, 2007, 01:21:25 PM »

haha, dude you should have seen what my diet was until now. the way i got up to 265 was just unbelievable, way worse than a meal like that on a daily basis.

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: April 09, 2007, 01:23:03 PM »
Magoo is right... the BEST gains I made in the gym were when I was eating like a total pig!!!

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: April 09, 2007, 01:33:18 PM »
here's a sampling of my normal diet back when i was on my way up:

breakfast: big bowl of kashi goLean in whole milk

lunch: 12" chicken tuscano sub (hefty amount of mayonnaise and provolone cheese) and a good serving of kettle-baked chips, jalapeno flavor.

workout, NO Xplode and cell-mass before and after, respectively

post-workout: 730calorie GNC mass XXX shake

dinner an hour later: double cheeseburger, big serving of french fries, bowl of ice cream

late meal: another 12" chicken sub, no chips this time

before bed: bowl of kashi goLean in whole milk

lord help me if i was out with friends and we'd go to the bar or out for food, or if i was on the road and getting fast food. my friend and i used to love abusing the wendy's dollar menu and going over $30 per order just for the two of us.  :-X

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: April 09, 2007, 01:35:22 PM »
WOW! Magoo is a man after my own heart!!!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: April 09, 2007, 01:42:50 PM »
actually i'm kind of jealous that you're eating that tasty stuff when i'm suffering. ;D

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: April 09, 2007, 01:48:02 PM »
here's a sampling of my normal diet back when i was on my way up:

breakfast: big bowl of kashi goLean in whole milk

lunch: 12" chicken tuscano sub (hefty amount of mayonnaise and provolone cheese) and a good serving of kettle-baked chips, jalapeno flavor.

workout, NO Xplode and cell-mass before and after, respectively

post-workout: 730calorie GNC mass XXX shake

dinner an hour later: double cheeseburger, big serving of french fries, bowl of ice cream

late meal: another 12" chicken sub, no chips this time

before bed: bowl of kashi goLean in whole milk

lord help me if i was out with friends and we'd go to the bar or out for food, or if i was on the road and getting fast food. my friend and i used to love abusing the wendy's dollar menu and going over $30 per order just for the two of us.  :-X
that's really not that bad Zach, i expected you to say that you were polishing off a large Pizza Hut deep dish meat lovers by yourself.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: April 09, 2007, 01:52:31 PM »
that's really not that bad Zach, i expected you to say that you were polishing off a large Pizza Hut deep dish meat lovers by yourself.

oh i've done it. that was just my day to day eating. i think i tallied it up a while ago, so i'm ballparking here. just the burger meal was nearly 2000, those chicken subs were nearly a thousand a pop, over 700 for the shake, i think 600 or so in each golean meal since those things were big and i used whole milk. so 2000 + 2000 + 700 + 600 + 600 if i wasn't having regular sodas or anything else in between, so what's that? 5900?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: April 09, 2007, 01:55:54 PM »
oh i've done it. that was just my day to day eating. i think i tallied it up a while ago, so i'm ballparking here. just the burger meal was nearly 2000, those chicken subs were nearly a thousand a pop, over 700 for the shake, i think 600 or so in each golean meal since those things were big and i used whole milk. so 2000 + 2000 + 700 + 600 + 600 if i wasn't having regular sodas or anything else in between, so what's that? 5900?
hahahaha, yeah 5900 is A LOT but that pizza i mentioned is probably 5900 BY ITSELF, hahahaha, anyway i'm glad we've cleaned up the diets.