Author Topic: Zimmerman - Self Defense Class or Benching 500 an Up? whats next?  (Read 212895 times)

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
Re: Judy Tells George Zimmerman to get his Hoodie hating ass back to jail
« Reply #1900 on: June 04, 2012, 10:26:02 AM »
Looks like he put back on that weight he lost. That's gonna cost him - juries hate yoyo dieters.

I've heard the same thing. That's the same type of flip-flopping that cost Manson; no beard- beard. No swastika- swastika. Juries don't like being confused.
a

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #1901 on: June 05, 2012, 12:00:56 PM »
America...That's the big issue with many Latinos that come from countries with black populations. They hate them, hell even Rafael Trujillo tried to kill them off. And then they claim that their is no such thing as racism in Latin
Look at that Soccer incident---the player who made the comment, he has a great grand or grand parent who is black. It's weird as shit.
agreed

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #1902 on: June 05, 2012, 12:31:19 PM »
That's the big issue with many Latinos that come from countries with black populations. They hate them, hell even Rafael Trujillo tried to kill them off. And then they claim that their is no such thing as racism in Latin America...
Look at that Soccer incident---the player who made the comment, he has a great grand or grand parent who is black. It's weird as shit.

Dominicans are some of the most ignorant racists on the planet. ITs funny because of all of the Spanish West-Indies, they are the darkest, and they hate blacks the most.

And the 2 lighter ones dont at all. Cuba and Puerto Rico have far better relationships and views of darker skinned citizens.

But them Dominicans in Washington Heights be fine as a mutha...

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #1903 on: June 05, 2012, 02:14:50 PM »
so they were recorded at the jail speaking in code about the $135,000 he received.

Then he went in front of the judge and claimed to be penniless, and was given a small bail, which he then paid.

he also kept a second passport, would not turn in.

If someone lies to the court about 135,000 bucks and has a passport they won't surrender - you bet your ass they are a flight risk.
That will go a long way in proving his guilt.  Once a liar, always a liar.

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #1904 on: June 05, 2012, 04:40:28 PM »
That will go a long way in proving his guilt.  Once a liar, always a liar.

x2 zimmy you gonna get fucked!!!   ;D
TEAM Nasser

flipper5470

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Zimmerman - Self Defense or Police Cover Up?
« Reply #1905 on: June 05, 2012, 04:48:49 PM »
What Zimmerman says or doesn't say is irrelevant.   Here in America, the state as to prove their case...there is 0% burden on Zimmerman to prove anything.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #1906 on: June 05, 2012, 04:50:10 PM »
For all you saying Zimmerman is going to get fucked -

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/stand-ground-legal-defenses-worked-florida-cases-where-183345434.html

Stand your ground’ legal defenses worked in Florida even when victims were shot in back, investigation finds

The Tampa Bay Times combed through more than 200 "stand your ground" self-defense cases in Florida to find that the new defense has worked even in cases where the suspect shot his or her victim in the back.

[Related: Zimmerman surrenders]

Florida's "stand your ground" law was passed in 2005. It goes beyond most states' self-defense statutes because it says that people in public places do not have a duty to attempt to retreat, if possible, before using deadly force if they feel threatened. In the high-profile shooting case of unarmed teen Trayvon Martin, neighborhood watch volunteer George Zimmerman must prove only that he had a right to be where he was when he shot Martin and that he had a reasonable belief that he could suffer great harm or die by Martin's hand. (Zimmerman alleges that Martin beat him up after Zimmerman got out of his car to follow him. He's charged with second-degree murder.)

In 200 Florida cases where the "stand your ground" defense was invoked, 70 percent of defendants were let go, according to the Tampa Bay Times. These included cases where the defendant had shot someone in the back, or while the victim was lying down.

In a third of "stand your ground" defenses, the defendant started the fight that ended in the shooting and still went free. Read the whole investigation at the Tampa Bay Times site.

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #1907 on: June 06, 2012, 09:45:34 AM »
he wasn't standing his ground, he followed Trayvon and confronted him, even admits it on the 911 tape idiot.

TEAM Nasser

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #1908 on: June 06, 2012, 11:24:29 AM »
he wasn't standing his ground, he followed Trayvon and confronted him, even admits it on the 911 tape idiot.

Read it again idiot.
Didnt know you were illiterate as well as stupid.

third of "stand your ground" defenses, the defendant started the fight that ended in the shooting and still went free

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #1909 on: June 06, 2012, 02:39:29 PM »
For all you saying Zimmerman is going to get fucked -

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/stand-ground-legal-defenses-worked-florida-cases-where-183345434.html

Stand your ground’ legal defenses worked in Florida even when victims were shot in back, investigation finds

The Tampa Bay Times combed through more than 200 "stand your ground" self-defense cases in Florida to find that the new defense has worked even in cases where the suspect shot his or her victim in the back.

[Related: Zimmerman surrenders]

Florida's "stand your ground" law was passed in 2005. It goes beyond most states' self-defense statutes because it says that people in public places do not have a duty to attempt to retreat, if possible, before using deadly force if they feel threatened. In the high-profile shooting case of unarmed teen Trayvon Martin, neighborhood watch volunteer George Zimmerman must prove only that he had a right to be where he was when he shot Martin and that he had a reasonable belief that he could suffer great harm or die by Martin's hand. (Zimmerman alleges that Martin beat him up after Zimmerman got out of his car to follow him. He's charged with second-degree murder.)

In 200 Florida cases where the "stand your ground" defense was invoked, 70 percent of defendants were let go, according to the Tampa Bay Times. These included cases where the defendant had shot someone in the back, or while the victim was lying down.

In a third of "stand your ground" defenses, the defendant started the fight that ended in the shooting and still went free. Read the whole investigation at the Tampa Bay Times site.
It's not really about that now.  Zimmerman just proved that he is a liar.  If he lied about his money/passport etc...  He could also easily have lied about the events on that night.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #1910 on: June 06, 2012, 02:40:12 PM »
It's not really about that now.  Zimmerman just proved that he is a liar.  If he lied about his money/passport etc...  He could also easily have lied about the events on that night.
I understand that, but its still up to the Prosecution to prove that he's lieing.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #1911 on: June 06, 2012, 02:56:57 PM »
  It's not what you know, it's what you can prove!

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #1912 on: June 06, 2012, 03:02:26 PM »
zimmerdog will never, EVER testify in this case. His defense team knows the DA would rape him on the witness stand.

Just like OJ, Casey Anthony, more recently (much less severe) John Edwards, the defense will just hope the DA has a marginal case. 
a

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #1913 on: June 09, 2012, 09:41:05 AM »
I understand that, but its still up to the Prosecution to prove that he's lieing.
your racism in trying to believe everything Zimmerdumb says is amazing

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #1914 on: June 09, 2012, 09:43:01 AM »
your racism in trying to believe everything Zimmerdumb says is amazing
Right on que, Andre pulling the race card out of a post saying that the prosecution needs to prove Zimmerman's story false.
Way to go stud.

Youre the one calling him "Zimmerdumb", yet you call me the racist.
Epic lulz.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #1915 on: June 09, 2012, 09:45:03 AM »
Right on que, Andre pulling the race card out of a post saying that the prosecution needs to prove Zimmerman's story false.
Way to go stud.

Youre the one calling him "Zimmerdumb", yet you call me the racist.
Epic lulz.

The black guy is always wrong in all of your threads and posts..epic closet racism.....don't get upset with me because I figured it out ::)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #1916 on: June 09, 2012, 09:50:03 AM »

The black guy is always wrong in all of your threads and posts..epic closet racism.....don't get upset with me because I figured it out ::)
Everything is racist to you there broseph. Dont get upset cause you only have 1 thing to say ever - some variation of the race card.

Hell, youre almost more obsessed with race than Benny B, and thats hard to do.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #1917 on: June 09, 2012, 10:03:12 AM »
Everything is racist to you there broseph. Dont get upset cause you only have 1 thing to say ever - some variation of the race card.

Hell, youre almost more obsessed with race than Benny B, and thats hard to do.

says the person who weighs in on EVERY SINGLE RACE THREAD and often starts some of his own....dude..just come out and say you are a racist already....its GetBig...you'll fit right in...theres no stigma attached to that here :)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #1918 on: June 09, 2012, 10:13:59 AM »
says the person who weighs in on EVERY SINGLE RACE THREAD and often starts some of his own....dude..just come out and say you are a racist already....its GetBig...you'll fit right in...theres no stigma attached to that here :)
Yes, I make race threads all the time.
Epic. Lulz.

Not to mention, you're the one that keeps calling people racist only to be told that they are actually Black, but because they dont agree with YOU, theyre "racist". Lol.

Youre such a tard sometimes dude. You see racism in places no one else does.
Theres a word for that...  its called "racism".

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #1919 on: June 09, 2012, 11:17:40 PM »
Yes, I make race threads all the time.
Epic. Lulz.

Not to mention, you're the one that keeps calling people racist only to be told that they are actually Black, but because they dont agree with YOU, theyre "racist". Lol.

Youre such a tard sometimes dude. You see racism in places no one else does.
Theres a word for that...  its called "racism".

dude..black guys can be racist just as well....and lets face it..if the guy's name was Tyrone Jackson who stood his ground, you wouldn't even be in this thread

Oly15

• Getbig III
« Reply #1920 on: June 10, 2012, 12:59:54 AM »
dude..black guys can be racist just as well....and lets face it..if the guy's name was Tyrone Jackson who stood his ground, you wouldn't even be in this thread

If the guy who stood his ground was named Tyrone Jackson there wouldnt be a thread, much less any news coverage that this shooting ever happened.

The fact of the matter is, the very first people to pull the race card are the white hating parents of this wannabe thug who got himself shot for trying to beat a man to death.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #1921 on: June 10, 2012, 01:02:37 AM »
lots of well thought out non racist oppinions in this thread
T

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #1922 on: June 10, 2012, 03:45:13 PM »
If the guy who stood his ground was named Tyrone Jackson there wouldnt be a thread, much less any news coverage that this shooting ever happened.

The fact of the matter is, the very first people to pull the race card are the white hating parents of this wannabe thug who got himself shot for trying to beat a man to death.

he beat the ass of a guy who was following him...evidence shows he asked Zimmerdumb "why you following me"?...if  a guy was following you all over the place and you didn't know why, maybe you would beat the guys ass as well in order so that the guy doesn't get the jump on you....or are you too much of a pussy to do that and you would let the guy fucking attack you before you realize what was happening?>????????????

you pussified fuck

Oly15

• Getbig III
« Reply #1923 on: June 10, 2012, 09:04:51 PM »
he beat the ass of a guy who was following him...evidence shows he asked Zimmerdumb "why you following me"?...if  a guy was following you all over the place and you didn't know why, maybe you would beat the guys ass as well in order so that the guy doesn't get the jump on you....or are you too much of a pussy to do that and you would let the guy fucking attack you before you realize what was happening?>????????????

you pussified fuck

You are so fucking retarded, you just proved your own racism. There is absolutely no "evidence" that trayvon martin ever asked "why you following me?"

The fact that you are delusional enough to even make that up just projects your racist agenda. You are an idiot and a pussy.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #1924 on: June 11, 2012, 10:46:13 AM »
You are so fucking retarded, you just proved your own racism. There is absolutely no "evidence" that trayvon martin ever asked "why you following me?"

The fact that you are delusional enough to even make that up just projects your racist agenda. You are an idiot and a pussy.

Read these articles you stupid dumb fuck....here is the proof....Trayvon's girlfriend gives a blow by blow account of the phone call she had with Trayvon where she says she heard him  ask Zimmerdumb "why are you following me"?...and she also signed an affidavit swearing to this account for the court..tell me now that I made it up....all of the articles are by well respected news outlets

Once you read the articles below, and realize what a dickhead you are, do not enter this thread again you dumb ignorant fuck.....why would I make shit up?......I wish I knew where you were so I could come over there and rape you in your ass you homo fuck

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2012/mar/30/trayvon-martin-george-zimmerman-florida

http://abcnews.go.com/US/trayvon-martin-arrest-now-abc-reveals-crucial-phone/story?id=15959017#.T9YtUbAS34s

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/03/20/trayvon-martin-final-moments_n_1366697.html