Author Topic: Violent crime in Germany caused by migrants  (Read 4257 times)

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Violent crime in Germany caused by migrants
« on: January 03, 2018, 11:25:26 AM »
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-42557828

Well folks, there you have it. I wonder why they chose to publish a story like this finally?

Fortress

• Getbig V
Re: Violent crime in Germany caused by migrants
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2018, 12:13:32 PM »
Big surprise.

Inject shitskins into a white nation = dramatic crime escalation.

Duh.

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2018, 12:22:47 PM »

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2018, 05:46:20 PM »
I was online the other day looking for some mutual funds to invest in. While looking at the international funds I saw one for Europe and was like lol no way, not with the influx of Muslim invaders.  :-X

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2018, 05:58:28 PM »
Well no shit.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2018, 06:04:33 PM »
I was online the other day looking for some mutual funds to invest in. While looking at the international funds I saw one for Europe and was like lol no way, not with the influx of Muslim invaders.  :-X

Find a EU 2xShort ETF lol

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2018, 06:17:27 PM »
Germans are getting what they deserve.  Of course not all Germans are Libtardians, but those that are and have allowed the lie of multiculturalism (as if these scum have a culture worthy of sharing) should be deported with the islamic turdlings or at the very least tried for treason and jailed for the reset of their worthless lives.

No shit.  The Germans have such a self inflicted dose of LWG. FTN.  The French are just as bad.  The Nordic peoples are bending over to eagerly be anally pile driven by muzzie scum and why?  Fucking Libtardian doctrine.  If a country has nothing to offer but their scum of a population, then refuse it entry and let said country go Chicago on itself.  

Rape, be it hetero or homo based is not a culture thing.  It is a violent crime and deserves death and then deportation.  Germany's foul fowl of a Prime Minister Merkel needs to be tried for betraying her nation and jailed in some 5th world cesspool with her beloved migrants for eternity. Wicked Bitch of the West.   When I see Merkel I see the Mouth of Sauron personified. 

German people deserve to be German.  British people deserve to be British.  French people deserve to be...Nah.  Until they stand up for themselves, Fuck the French.  FtF.

Europeans need to drain the swap that has bled over from worthless shithole lands into European ones.  Deport the scum back to their litter boxes NOW and never allow this to happen agan.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2018, 06:28:54 PM »
Germans are getting what they deserve.  Of course not all Germans are Libtardians, but those that are and have allowed the lie of multiculturalism (as if these scum have a culture worthy of sharing) should be deported with the islamic turdlings or at the very least tried for treason and jailed for the reset of their worthless lives.

No shit.  The Germans have such a self inflicted dose of LWG. FTN.  The French are just as bad.  The Nordic peoples are bending over to eagerly be anally pile driven by muzzie scum and why?  Fucking Libtardian doctrine.  If a country has nothing to offer but their scum of a population, then refuse it entry and let said country go Chicago on itself.  

Rape, be it hetero or homo based is not a culture thing.  It is a violent crime and deserves death and then deportation.  Germany's foul fowl of a Prime Minister Merkel needs to be tried for betraying her nation and jailed in some 5th world cesspool with her beloved migrants for eternity. Wicked Bitch of the West.   When I see Merkel I see the Mouth of Sauron personified. 

German people deserve to be German.  British people deserve to be British.  French people deserve to be...Nah.  Until they stand up for themselves, Fuck the French.  FtF.

Europeans need to drain the swap that has bled over from worthless shithole lands into European ones.  Deport the scum back to their litter boxes NOW and never allow this to happen agan.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2018, 07:32:27 PM »

Looks like Stromberg's dyke sister.  Merkel is a traitor to civilized people the world over.  FTB.

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2018, 08:14:47 PM »

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 03, 2018, 08:14:59 PM »
Merkel is a treacherous and corrupt woman.

She literally deserves to be hung.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #12 on: January 03, 2018, 08:16:22 PM »
Find a EU 2xShort ETF lol

Interesting I never knew about those. So it's basically like betting against those European companies?

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 03, 2018, 10:35:41 PM »
How come most migrants are men in military age, and not women and children?

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2018, 10:54:15 PM »
No surprises there!

At least Italy have now sent some troops to Libya and have stopped about 80 % of the influx so far, and with more 'financial aid' to the local gangs in charge they should be able to curb this even more.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2018, 11:19:49 PM »

Baghdad Bob > beautiful man in glasses

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2018, 11:36:49 PM »
Australia is being devastated by African crime too now.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: January 03, 2018, 11:42:33 PM »
 Angelika Merkel is screwed, 3 months after German election & still no government.
Huge conference in Bavaria this week, Viktor Orban is #.1  speaker  ;D

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: January 03, 2018, 11:43:40 PM »
Viktor Orban is #.1  speaker  ;D

Good, I hope he recommends death penalty for her.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: January 03, 2018, 11:46:56 PM »
Australia is being devastated by African crime too now.

Sudanese youth (refugees) gang in Melbourne only, no guns here.

Cops can easily nail them , some already deported to Africa.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #21 on: January 03, 2018, 11:50:31 PM »
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-42557828

Well folks, there you have it. I wonder why they chose to publish a story like this finally?

Great post!!

And very good question - I think it's because the BBC is on the precipice of death and finally realizes that they have to be honest about migrant crime or else they will completely disappear as a media organization of any credibility.  So it's not that they want to honestly report the news - they would lie until their dying day if they could get away with it.  But they know that they have no choice.  In other words, they are forced to be honest, literally dragged into the situation, kicking and screaming.  That appears to be what is happening here.  For them to prevent their readership from declining even further, they have to report the news honestly at this point.

It's lying trash like this that made me do everything I could to get in the situation I currently am in, with no boss, no wife, no one whatsoever to answer to.  It becomes exhausting answering to lying piece of sh*t organizations like the BBC, if you are an honest person.  And when they are the ones with the power, you are basically forced to tow their line as an underling.  I knew I could never live my life like that, hence why I haven't had a job since February of 2006, and have been renting houses since 2009.

I honestly don't know how some of my fellow Getbiggers do it - you go to work for a boss you hate, come home to a wife you hate, complain about a mortgage that you wish was paid, forced to tow the line not only of your boss and your wife, but of your bank.  UGH.  I could never do that.  I hate being in the subordinate position to despicable people like that.  I'm an honest fair man who speaks the truth.  And that's why I have no guilt having the upper hand in virtually all situations I enter in life - because I know that I am objectively correct.

I mentioned reports of migrant crime before it was cool - I got all sorts of flak for doing it, including being called "racist" by White Getbiggers.  ::)

Well, allow me a moment to gloat - I TOLD YOU SO.  And I will keep telling you so as this situation worsens.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: January 03, 2018, 11:52:04 PM »
Good, I hope he recommends death penalty for her.

Google: Viktor Orban news  ;)

Angelika must form Bundestag or new election is on,  :D

Now is illegal to call AfD Nazis   ;D

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #23 on: January 04, 2018, 12:05:47 AM »
Now is illegal to call AfD Nazis   ;D

This is codified into law now?

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V