Author Topic: Can we get an Ask Gene thread?  (Read 290622 times)

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Re: Can we get an Ask Gene thread?
« Reply #200 on: March 27, 2009, 01:17:42 PM »
Gene can you give us your thoughts on long distance relationships?  I'm thinking of trying one but I had to get your opinion first, like I do before all major decisions. 

Good idea indeed. I ask Gene before I make any major decision.
E

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #201 on: March 27, 2009, 01:50:14 PM »
Good idea indeed. I ask Gene before I make any major decision.
thank u danielson-u are a true friend
w

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #202 on: March 30, 2009, 09:31:37 AM »
Geno,why are you calling out dreadlord but locking the thread so he can't answer you ???

...and more importantly whats going on with you and chaos? you guys seem to be arguing.I thought he was your life coach.maybe he's showing you tough love ???

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #203 on: March 30, 2009, 09:39:58 AM »
Geno,why are you calling out dreadlord but locking the thread so he can't answer you ???

...and more importantly whats going on with you and chaos? you guys seem to be arguing.I thought he was your life coach.maybe he's showing you tough love ???
who said the thread was locked u drama llama?

chaos and me are cool now
w

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #204 on: March 30, 2009, 09:45:27 AM »
who said the thread was locked u drama llama?

chaos and me are cool now

Haha,sorry,I must be having problems with my eye's today.

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #205 on: March 30, 2009, 09:48:49 AM »

Haha,sorry,I must be having problems with my eye's today.
ughhhhhhhhhhhh i have such a bad bug right now...fever...aches...fe el like throwing up all the time...hardly any rest last night
w

BlueDevil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #206 on: March 30, 2009, 09:51:39 AM »
ughhhhhhhhhhhh i have such a bad bug right now...fever...aches...fe el like throwing up all the time...hardly any rest last night

WOW. That is some message  :o

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #207 on: March 30, 2009, 09:55:25 AM »

Do you want me to drop off some chicken soup?

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #208 on: March 30, 2009, 09:57:23 AM »
WOW. That is some message  :o
i wish it wasnt true

Do you want me to drop off some chicken soup?
thanks clavin u are a true friend but i cant eat chciken soup cuz the gluten in the noodles make me break out
w

BlueDevil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #209 on: March 30, 2009, 10:04:36 AM »
i wish it wasnt true

sorry to hear bro, here's my day

flat cooked it on the cardio session  i feel it baby! i feel i can bend steel with my mind and stare at adversity and have it run away like a whimpering dog..................i ran after this "adversity" dog, and gave it an extra kick for fricken good measure

i have that feeling in myself and that look in my eye......no one can take, baby!

next, my weight training session late this afternoon........the cast iron knows not what is coming..........

i hear the bike still whimpering from this mornings' session........

LEAN AND MEAN, BABY!

ROCK ON!

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #210 on: March 30, 2009, 10:15:13 AM »
sorry to hear bro, here's my day

flat cooked it on the cardio session  i feel it baby! i feel i can bend steel with my mind and stare at adversity and have it run away like a whimpering dog..................i ran after this "adversity" dog, and gave it an extra kick for fricken good measure

i have that feeling in myself and that look in my eye......no one can take, baby!

next, my weight training session late this afternoon........the cast iron knows not what is coming..........

i hear the bike still whimpering from this mornings' session........

LEAN AND MEAN, BABY!

ROCK ON!
woah!
w

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #211 on: March 31, 2009, 12:29:44 PM »
Hi Gene.I don't have a question.I just want this thread at the top of the page 8)

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #212 on: March 31, 2009, 05:42:51 PM »
Hi Gene.I don't have a question.I just want this thread at the top of the page 8)
thank u clavin youre a true friend
w

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #213 on: April 01, 2009, 12:20:00 PM »
Dear Gene,

R

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #214 on: April 01, 2009, 08:04:59 PM »
thank u stella
how did u know seinfeld is one of my fav shows?
u really know me babe-i think we are soul mates :)
w

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #215 on: April 02, 2009, 03:52:18 PM »
thank u stella
how did u know seinfeld is one of my fav shows?
u really know me babe-i think we are soul mates :)

It's because I am a true friend :)

Gene, are you feeling better today?
R

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #216 on: April 02, 2009, 09:47:55 PM »
Gene, how come you won't approve my long distance relationship, but you are allowed to have one with Stella?  Seems like a double standard. 

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #217 on: April 02, 2009, 10:34:17 PM »
Dear Gene,

What is your favorite animal and why?

What would you do if you won a million dollars in the lotto? (you need to list at least 3 things)

Who would win the tag-team match between Optimus Prime and King Kong on one side, and Megatron and Godzilla on the other IF Team Kong could have all the Muscletech supplements they needed while Team Zilla only have 3 half-empty tubes of KY Jelly and a Mari-Windsor Pilates DVD at their disposal?

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #218 on: April 03, 2009, 05:51:51 AM »
It's because I am a true friend :)

Gene, are you feeling better today?
i am feeling normal again thank goodness...that bug was horrendous...i wish it on no one

Gene, how come you won't approve my long distance relationship, but you are allowed to have one with Stella?  Seems like a double standard. 
according to stella... we are only friends

Dear Gene,

What is your favorite animal and why?

What would you do if you won a million dollars in the lotto? (you need to list at least 3 things)

Who would win the tag-team match between Optimus Prime and King Kong on one side, and Megatron and Godzilla on the other IF Team Kong could have all the Muscletech supplements they needed while Team Zilla only have 3 half-empty tubes of KY Jelly and a Mari-Windsor Pilates DVD at their disposal?
my fav animal is the gorrilla becasue i feel they know the secrets of the past

if i had a million dollars id save some for my self...give some to my family...and give the rest to chairties and the homeless

team kong all the way...muscletech supps are the best out there and will give them the edge over the other team...and really any team out there...theres a reason the current mr o uses muscletech ;)

w

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #219 on: April 03, 2009, 05:55:49 AM »
OMG I was just thinking about this thread seconds ago and instantly you reply!  :o  Do you have special intuitive powers Gene?  And Stella does want a relationship with you, you just have to read between the lines.  She can't openly state she wants to jump your bones due to legal reasons. 

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #220 on: April 03, 2009, 06:18:50 AM »
OMG I was just thinking about this thread seconds ago and instantly you reply!  :o  Do you have special intuitive powers Gene?   
i dont know about powers and all...but all is know is when someone takes the time to post something to me...i most certianly have a duty to respond asap...maybe its corny on my part...but i believe in treating others the way i would want to be treated

And Stella does want a relationship with you, you just have to read between the lines.  She can't openly state she wants to jump your bones due to legal reasons.
stella is this true?
w

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #221 on: April 03, 2009, 11:35:04 AM »
i dont know about powers and all...but all is know is when someone takes the time to post something to me...i most certianly have a duty to respond asap...maybe its corny on my part...but i believe in treating others the way i would want to be treated

And Stella does want a relationship with you, you just have to read between the lines.  She can't openly state she wants to jump your bones due to legal reasons.
stella is this true?

No Gene, I am hyappily married.

Now back to the important questions.

Gene, even though your fav. animal is the gorilla, do you not believe that Team Kong would be completely annihilated by Mothra?
R

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #222 on: April 04, 2009, 04:52:30 PM »
No Gene, I am hyappily married.

Now back to the important questions.

Gene, even though your fav. animal is the gorilla, do you not believe that Team Kong would be completely annihilated by Mothra?
stella all i know is what i believe in and what i feel is the best prediction is that team kong would win for the win
w

Faust

• Getbig IV
  • It's a league game, Smokey
« Reply #223 on: April 05, 2009, 05:13:26 AM »
Gene, let's say a man's life has gotten a little of track.
Could you give some tips on how to have a fresh start.

Another question: we've seen you give advice on varied topics such as relationships, training, personal hygiene, ... Do you feel there is a subject where you are less qualified in, or where a second opinion would be recommendable.
$

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #224 on: April 05, 2009, 03:54:45 PM »
Gene, let's say a man's life has gotten a little of track.
Could you give some tips on how to have a fresh start.

Another question: we've seen you give advice on varied topics such as relationships, training, personal hygiene, ... Do you feel there is a subject where you are less qualified in, or where a second opinion would be recommendable.
hello friend
hmmm if your life has gotten off track i say pick 1 day and check into a hotel in a diff town..go out to eat all day and just relax
then while ua re in the hotel room think about starting over
then come back home...clean your apartment...and take each challenge one at a time
make sure this is all done on a sunday so monday u can start over

i have no idea about financial/real estate questions so avoid me like the plague on those ones
w