Author Topic: Wow best green beans ever!!!!  (Read 1225 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Wow best green beans ever!!!!
« on: January 24, 2013, 02:19:18 PM »
last night made some green beans drained all the water out of the can first, then poured some olive oil in a pan , dumped a big can of green beans into it, chopped up some big white onion in it. fryed it on about level 2.5 for bout 20 min, sauteing and such added celtic sea salt and pepper

well that was "decent" after i made that batch , i didnt finish the whole pan and i forgot to put it in the fridge over night and just left the done green beans on the stove when i was finished eating. well when i get home today and reheat the batch that was already on the stove WHAAAM those green beans were electrifying to the tastes buds, it almost tasted like a vienna sausage or a hotdog was chopped up into it, i think perhaps the enzymes enriched themselves over night adding more flavor, i swear it tasted like a i had some good hot dog cut up into it but all vegetarian, no special seasonings just the fact i left it out over night! they tasted nearly twice as good
A

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Re: Wow best green beans ever!!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2013, 02:21:03 PM »
great times were had bro!

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2013, 02:30:35 PM »
A

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2013, 02:34:18 PM »
last night made some green beans drained all the water out of the can first, then poured some olive oil in a pan , dumped a big can of green beans into it, chopped up some big white onion in it. fryed it on about level 2.5 for bout 20 min, sauteing and such added celtic sea salt and pepper

well that was "decent" after i made that batch , i didnt finish the whole pan and i forgot to put it in the fridge over night and just left the done green beans on the stove when i was finished eating. well when i get home today and reheat the batch that was already on the stove WHAAAM those green beans were electrifying to the tastes buds, it almost tasted like a vienna sausage or a hotdog was chopped up into it, i think perhaps the enzymes enriched themselves over night adding more flavor, i swear it tasted like a i had some good hot dog cut up into it but all vegetarian, no special seasonings just the fact i left it out over night! they tasted nearly twice as good

the trainer

« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2013, 02:56:34 PM »

You remind me of those stupid bitches on facebook where every stupid shit they do they have to post about it.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2013, 03:09:32 PM »

You remind me of those stupid bitches on facebook where every stupid shit they do they have to post about it.

na man i just gave you a great recipe dude, thank you too
A

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2013, 03:31:54 PM »
this is such an awesome experience, thanks for sharing.  only certain people have a chance at making these type of discoveries. this is what the internet is made for.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2013, 03:32:43 PM »
should be called GM beans. full of unnatural goodness.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2013, 03:33:05 PM »

You have no reason to talk to Falcon that way.  If Bill Falcon believed in violence, you would have a big problem on your hands right now!

nasht5

• Getbig IV
  • 903 squat 457bench 735 dead - "RAW" (belt & wraps)
« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2013, 04:05:09 PM »
this is such an awesome experience, thanks for sharing.  only certain people have a chance at making these type of discoveries. this is what the internet is made for.

Sheldon wants to know is that sarcasm?
sept 10th APF

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2013, 04:09:26 PM »
Sheldon wants to know is that sarcasm?

no sarcasm I just point out what most people would probably have missed, an opportunity of heating up last nights food left out, throwing it away instead.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2013, 04:11:10 PM »
Does anyone else find that Chinese food (like most Italian food) taste much better after being reheated? ???

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #12 on: January 24, 2013, 04:14:59 PM »
Does anyone else find that Chinese food (like most Italian food) taste much better after being reheated? ???

yes I have, even birthday cakes and pizzas to

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 24, 2013, 04:15:41 PM »
yes I have, even birthday cakes and pizzas to

YES!

Although I've never heated up a birthday cake? :D

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #14 on: January 24, 2013, 04:19:42 PM »
YES!

Although I've never heated up a birthday cake? :D

me neither, it probably be pretty good thoug  :) with some warm milk and cinnamon.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2013, 04:20:12 PM »
me neither, it probably be pretty good thoug  :) with some warm milk and cinnamon.

You are a very creative individual, next chance I get I'm trying that!

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #16 on: January 24, 2013, 05:53:12 PM »
Just add bacon
A