Author Topic: CEO of Freddie Mac commits suicide.  (Read 2822 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
CEO of Freddie Mac commits suicide.
« on: April 22, 2009, 05:21:45 AM »
Acting CFO of Freddie Mac commits suicide
April 22, 2009 - 8:16am

David Kellermann 

VIENNA, Va. -- The acting chief financial officer of Freddie Mac, David Kellermann, has apparently committed suicide, Fairfax County Police tell WTOP.

Fairfax County Police spokeswoman Mary Anne Jennings says Kellermann, 41, was found at his Hunter Mill Estates home Wednesday morning.

Jennings says police responded to the home after family members called police around 5 a.m.

"We were called from inside the house to come investigate an apparent suicide," Jennings says.

Because of legal ramifications, Jennings says she can't describe the nature of the suicide.

"We're not to give you details of the condition of the body, except to say it was an apparent suicide," Jennings says.

A final determination that his death was a suicide will come from a medical examiner.

Kellermann has been with Freddie Mac for more than 16 years.

He was named acting chief financial officer of the agency in September 2008. He took over after Anthony "Buddy" Piszel resigned.

As CFO, Kellermann is responsible for the company's financial controls, financial reporting and oversight of the company's budget and financial planning.

Freddie Mac has declined to comment.

(Copyright 2009 by WTOP. All Rights Reserved.)

VIENNA, Va. -- The acting chief financial officer of Freddie Mac, David Kellermann, has apparently committed suicide, Fairfax County Police tell WTOP.

Fairfax County Police spokeswoman Mary Anne Jennings says Kellermann, 41, was found at his Hunter Mill Estates home Wednesday morning.

Jennings says police responded to the home after family members called police around 5 a.m.

"We were called from inside the house to come investigate an apparent suicide," Jennings says.

Because of legal ramifications, Jennings says she can't describe the nature of the suicide.

"We're not to give you details of the condition of the body, except to say it was an apparent suicide," Jennings says.

A final determination that his death was a suicide will come from a medical examiner.

Kellermann has been with Freddie Mac for more than 16 years.

He was named acting chief financial officer of the agency in September 2008. He took over after Anthony "Buddy" Piszel resigned.

As CFO, Kellermann is responsible for the company's financial controls, financial reporting and oversight of the company's budget and financial planning.

Freddie Mac has declined to comment.

(Copyright 2009 by WTOP. All Rights Reserved.)

________________________ ________________________ ______________

There must be some serious bad info coming down the pike.

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
Re: CEO of Freddie Mac commits suicide.
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2009, 05:32:39 AM »
i smell bullshit on the suicide. How often do these big wigs off themselves? these guys are worth millions. He was young too.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2009, 05:33:28 AM »
Maybe the name 'Fanny' got to him...
I hate the State.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2009, 05:34:40 AM »
Maybe the name 'Fanny' got to him...

This smells really bad.

either he was off'ed or he engaged in some serious fraud that is going to come out soon.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2009, 05:40:59 AM »
This smells really bad.

either he was off'ed or he engaged in some serious fraud that is going to come out soon.

Yeah, I agree 'Fanny' smells really bad sometimes... :-X Enough to drive one to suicide.
I hate the State.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2009, 05:41:53 AM »
Yeah, I agree 'Fanny' smells really bad sometimes... :-X Enough to drive one to suicide.

Vince Foster anyone?????

Dan-O

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2009, 05:43:49 AM »
This smells really bad.

Yep--my first thought when I read your subject, before I even clicked on the link--"This can't bode well for Freddie Mac."

I'm thinking your option b) is probably the case--Kellermann took the cowardly way out before the shit hits the fan.  Now I'm just waiting for the other shoe to drop.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2009, 05:47:49 AM »
good riddance 17 years with freddie mac  what a crook

BayGBM

• Getbig V
Re: CFO of Freddie Mac commits suicide.
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2009, 06:07:35 AM »
Yep--my first thought when I read your subject, before I even clicked on the link--"This can't bode well for Freddie Mac."

I'm thinking your option b) is probably the case--Kellermann took the cowardly way out before the shit hits the fan.  Now I'm just waiting for the other shoe to drop.

Didn't the shit it the fan last fall?  Why commit suicide now?  He just took his latest job in September and his title was still "acting" CFO.  Something is not right.  If this guy was Japanese I would buy it as their business execs have the decency to off themselves when they lose billions, but a 41 year old American killing him self now?  The timing doesn't add up.  He could have easily retired or quit and still been fine. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2009, 06:09:57 AM »

Vince Foster anyone?????
I agree that there could be foul play here or it could be that there is bad shit about to hit that he didn't want to deal with but LOL at how righties become conspiracy theorists when a dem is in office and take the skeptic high ground when a republican is in.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2009, 06:20:13 AM »
Looks like Obama gave the order once again to take out the bad guy.

Maybe he should have resigned like the other dude did when Obama suggested it.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2009, 06:22:43 AM »
Looks like Obama gave the order once again to take out the bad guy.

Maybe he should have resigned like the other dude did when Obama suggested it.

He was there for 16 years.  This guy probably knows a lot and engaged in cooking the books which is about to come out.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2009, 06:30:48 AM »
He was there for 16 years.  This guy probably knows a lot and engaged in cooking the books which is about to come out.
yes  knew too much about

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2009, 06:32:15 AM »
yes  knew too much about

Something is up with this. 

Maybe he was Barney Franks' boy toy and it was about to be exposed and he did not want to face his family????

Remember, Barney Frank was very close to Fanny/Freddy.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #14 on: April 22, 2009, 06:34:01 AM »

Maybe he was Barney Franks' boy toy and it was about to be exposed and he did not want to face his family????

barney has a partner now.  sorry to disappoint

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2009, 06:40:26 AM »

A shocking crime was committed on the unscrupulous initiative of few individuals, with the blessing of more, and amid the passive acquiescence of all.

-Tacitus
I hate the State.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2009, 06:40:47 AM »
barney has a partner now.  sorry to disappoint

Im sure Barney would not mind a stable of young guys.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2009, 07:17:12 AM »
I agree that there could be foul play here or it could be that there is bad shit about to hit that he didn't want to deal with but LOL at how righties become conspiracy theorists when a dem is in office and take the skeptic high ground when a republican is in.

If I got an $800K bonus last month (as this guy did) I would not be killing myself. 8)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2009, 07:18:09 AM »
If I got an $800K bonus last month (as this guy did) I would not be killing myself. 8)

Whoa!  Something is definately up here. 

Also, most insurance policies dont pay out if suicide right???

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: April 22, 2009, 07:59:39 AM »
If suicide means..... he got his share of the bailout money, agrees not to speak about the orchestrated madness of this so called financial collapse, got a face lift/reconstruction and is now living on some remote island or foreign land with Ken Lay, Saddam Hussein and his sons, and a host of other 'CROOKS' who the gov claimed to have died, killed or committed suicide...then YEAH I BELIEVE IT..
C

Dan-O

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: April 22, 2009, 08:10:47 AM »
If suicide means..... he got his share of the bailout money, agrees not to speak about the orchestrated madness of this so called financial collapse, got a face lift/reconstruction and is now living on some remote island or foreign land with Ken Lay, Saddam Hussein and his sons, and a host of other 'CROOKS' who the gov claimed to have died, killed or committed suicide...then YEAH I BELIEVE IT..

Ya know these days medical science has come up with many wonderful medications for treating the type of paranoia that you seem to exhibit.  There's no need to just attempt to live with it--now you have other options.  Just sayin. :)

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: April 22, 2009, 08:11:31 AM »
Whoa!  Something is definately up here. 

Also, most insurance policies dont pay out if suicide right???

Nope.  And, by the way, this was not one of those bonuses that had to give back under pressure.  He got the $800K bonus and kept it.  And let's be real, this guy was not making $50K a year.  He was probably in the $200-400K range in annual salary.

As you say, something is definitely up.  :-\

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #22 on: April 22, 2009, 08:13:42 AM »
Looks like even for some that were  in on the  ponzi scheme,  it may have been to much on the conscience. I don't think there's anything foul about his death, ie murder.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #23 on: April 22, 2009, 08:16:13 AM »
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.- Carl Sagan

Executives in America killing themselves is nothing new at all and certainly does not warrant an automatic default to a conspiracy or foul play.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: April 22, 2009, 08:24:07 AM »
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.- Carl Sagan

Executives in America killing themselves is nothing new at all and certainly does not warrant an automatic default to a conspiracy or foul play.

Unless of course it involves Bush.   ;D ;D ;D ;D