Author Topic: Aussies  (Read 1108 times)

Aussie Duffman

• Getbig III
Aussies
« on: January 01, 2012, 05:27:10 AM »
Any aussies i need to know if my choice is reputable as its a first for me,let me know your aussie and i will PM
Cheers the duffman
Herpes

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
Re: Aussies
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2012, 05:28:30 AM »
5-0

Marshdogg

• Getbig II
  • You look like a bag of smashed anuses. Backsmash!
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2012, 05:48:18 AM »
Any aussies i need to know if my choice is reputable as its a first for me,let me know your aussie and i will PM
Cheers the duffman

Good luck getting anything worthwhile without a reputable source.

I've been waiting 5 months for pharma grade shit and still nothing. All the bunk and non-sterile shit from Thailand is fucked. I'd rather wait 5 years and train naturally than use Asian shit.

Aussie Duffman

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2012, 05:59:51 AM »
wasnt asking for a sorce, Just wanted to find out who was aussie and then if they had heard good or bad things about these guys before i went with em
Herpes

Theoak*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2012, 06:05:45 AM »
Good luck getting anything worthwhile without a reputable source.

I've been waiting 5 months for pharma grade shit and still nothing. All the bunk and non-sterile shit from Thailand is fucked. I'd rather wait 5 years and train naturally than use Asian shit.

I second that got all the dickheads heading to thailand, refilling their shampoo bottles and smuggling it back in.......what for? All that trouble for under-dosed crap because thats exactly what it is in Thailand.

Aussie Duffman

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2012, 06:11:09 AM »
Its not that in general hard to get legit human stuff prescribed, But my days of doc scribed primotest or compounded sublingual stanz is not what i am after, i am just starting to research aussie synovet and such if you get my drift,Just wanted to hear from any one who had gone with the group i was thinking about.   
Herpes

Marshdogg

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2012, 07:23:40 AM »
Its not that in general hard to get legit human stuff prescribed, But my days of doc scribed primotest or compounded sublingual stanz is not what i am after, i am just starting to research aussie synovet and such if you get my drift,Just wanted to hear from any one who had gone with the group i was thinking about.   

It's probably a bit over my head. If it's a good source, keep it close. I'd die to know how to get decent roids but I respect that groups don't want the heat of untrusted buyers.

Aussie Duffman

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2012, 07:49:40 AM »
 :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( ALRIGHT i do not have a source ,,i had maybye a idea of one BUT was looking for aussies who i could ask(Via PM) whether they had heard good things about this possible source or bad things about this POSSIBLE source  :o :o ::) Yes can get docter shit but cant get TREN

DANG started this thread trying to be real vague about stuff

SO yes i still want to ask someone their opinions on certain source Via PM
But also if any australians could answer me whether tren is readily available in aus i would realy fucking appreaciate it  ::)

PS: i like retarded amputee midgets     
Herpes

Aussie Duffman

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2012, 07:50:54 AM »
meltdown post in 5..4...3...2...1..... ;D
Herpes

Marshdogg

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2012, 07:59:44 AM »
:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( ALRIGHT i do not have a source ,,i had maybye a idea of one BUT was looking for aussies who i could ask(Via PM) whether they had heard good things about this possible source or bad things about this POSSIBLE source  :o :o ::) Yes can get docter shit but cant get TREN

DANG started this thread trying to be real vague about stuff

SO yes i still want to ask someone their opinions on certain source Via PM
But also if any australians could answer me whether tren is readily available in aus i would realy fucking appreaciate it  ::)

PS: i like retarded amputee midgets     

Tren is extremely easy to a person to get.