Author Topic: A message from Martin's wife.  (Read 6901 times)

marty31672

• Getbig IV
A message from Martin's wife.
« on: March 08, 2010, 07:50:32 PM »
Good evening,

I am sure that the majority of you are aware that my husband, Martin, joined this forum in early December. Initially, I was pleased with his decision to do so. I assumed that the interaction with fellow bodybuilding enthusiasts and aspiring fighters would be both motivational and educational for my husband. At first my optimism was pleasantly rewarded. Martin would regale me at supper with anecdotes and stories he had read the night before on this "GetBig" message board.

However, over the past several weeks, I have observed an alarming shift in his behavior. Many of you by now know that Martin is a free-spirit with a convivial demeanor. These are the qualities that endear him to friends and family (and it's largely why I fell in love with him). I noticed the changes a few weeks ago. They were subtle at first.

Martin opted to skip a workout session at the gym. This was unusual, but I justified it by making excuses (maybe he doesn't feel well, perhaps work was stressful this week, etc.). Next, his grooming habits changed. Martin began to skip his morning shower. He stopped shaving and brushing his teeth. Worst of all, I have overheard him crying in the bathroom with the door locked for several nights in a row. This is when I knew it was time for me to take action, and it didn't take me long to determine the source of Martin's discouragement.

When I logged in to this account, I decided to read some of the old posts. I was, and still am, utterly disgusted at all of the insults and ad hominem attacks directed towards my husband. Some of you ought to be ashamed. Some users in particular (gordiano, for example) seem particularly agitated by my husband’s existence and seem content to bash him at every possible opportunity. I am pleading with you to stop this right now. I still do believe that my husband could benefit a great deal from this message board, and he has already made many great friends here, but the select few I mentioned who are so negative and cynical are ruining the experience for my husband. I do not know, nor do I care, why they choose to act in this manner. Maybe it is jealousy, or maybe they are bitter and miserable in life. It does not matter. Leave my husband alone!

My ultimate goal in posting this message is to encourage the moderators here to delete the cruel remarks made regarding my husband, and to hopefully delete them before he has a chance to read them. I am also reaching out to those who are behind the attacks, and I beg you to stop. My husband is a kind-hearted man who holds no ill-will towards anyone, and some of you people are destroying his vigor and zest for life. Stop it!

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Re: A message from Martin's wife.
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2010, 07:52:51 PM »
Good evening,

I am sure that the majority of you are aware that my husband, Martin, joined this forum in early December. Initially, I was pleased with his decision to do so. I assumed that the interaction with fellow bodybuilding enthusiasts and aspiring fighters would be both motivational and educational for my husband. At first my optimism was pleasantly rewarded. Martin would regale me at supper with anecdotes and stories he had read the night before on this "GetBig" message board.

However, over the past several weeks, I have observed an alarming shift in his behavior. Many of you by now know that Martin is a free-spirit with a convivial demeanor. These are the qualities that endear him to friends and family (and it's largely why I fell in love with him). I noticed the changes a few weeks ago. They were subtle at first.

Martin opted to skip a workout session at the gym. This was unusual, but I justified it by making excuses (maybe he doesn't feel well, perhaps work was stressful this week, etc.). Next, his grooming habits changed. Martin began to skip his morning shower. He stopped shaving and brushing his teeth. Worst of all, I have overheard him crying in the bathroom with the door locked for several nights in a row. This is when I knew it was time for me to take action, and it didn't take me long to determine the source of Martin's discouragement.

When I logged in to this account, I decided to read some of the old posts. I was, and still am, utterly disgusted at all of the insults and ad hominem attacks directed towards my husband. Some of you ought to be ashamed. Some users in particular (gordiano, for example) seem particularly agitated by my husband’s existence and seem content to bash him at every possible opportunity. I am pleading with you to stop this right now. I still do believe that my husband could benefit a great deal from this message board, and he has already made many great friends here, but the select few I mentioned who are so negative and cynical are ruining the experience for my husband. I do not know, nor do I care, why they choose to act in this manner. Maybe it is jealousy, or maybe they are bitter and miserable in life. It does not matter. Leave my husband alone!

My ultimate goal in posting this message is to encourage the moderators here to delete the cruel remarks made regarding my husband, and to hopefully delete them before he has a chance to read them. I am also reaching out to those who are behind the attacks, and I beg you to stop. My husband is a kind-hearted man who holds no ill-will towards anyone, and some of you people are destroying his vigor and zest for life. Stop it!

Maybe if you suck all of our cocks we'll lay off Bitch

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2010, 07:53:35 PM »
I ain't readin all that shit, bitch.
follow the arrows

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2010, 07:53:41 PM »

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2010, 07:57:22 PM »
Grow a set of Balls.  :D
D

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2010, 08:03:30 PM »
lol...priceless.....do you also tuck martin in at night and make him peanut butter and jelly sandwiches?

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2010, 08:04:42 PM »
dear wetspot(martins wife)

please accept this photo as a resignation for your husbands balls to the freezer of getbig

sincerely
bench

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2010, 08:07:04 PM »
Good evening,

Skipping brushing your teeth, showering and working out over the internet.

Locking the door and crying....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA  ;D

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA

Grow some FUCKING BALLS!
D

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2010, 08:08:18 PM »
Do the dishes
are you suggesting martin has to suck his wifes cock before she will allow him to go to bed?

bench

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2010, 08:08:50 PM »
LOL.  Classic thread

Valane

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2010, 08:09:36 PM »
Marty sure is a lucky guy to have such a caring wife. The fact that a twelve year old, thai, mail order bride has such a grasp of the english language is truly impressive. You have got yourself a keeper there Marty. :-*

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2010, 08:11:52 PM »
This was so pathetic in so many ways. One, he made it all up to entertain GB. Two, it is true and if that is the case than you wouldn't have a computer to begin with. Amazing the feats people will take to "fit in" at GB hahahahaha
Watching The Haters

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #12 on: March 08, 2010, 08:14:33 PM »
bench

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #13 on: March 08, 2010, 08:15:37 PM »
This was so pathetic in so many ways. One, he made it all up to entertain GB. Two, it is true and if that is the case than you wouldn't have a computer to begin with. Amazing the feats people will take to "fit in" at GB hahahahaha

I just don't get guys that run gimmick after gimmick for years that act like complete assholes and get abused, what are they getting out of it?

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #14 on: March 08, 2010, 08:18:49 PM »
She is right.

When was the last time we saw marty start his posts with, "Hi guys, it's me, marty :) "? :'(

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2010, 08:19:34 PM »
I just don't get guys that run gimmick after gimmick for years that act like complete assholes and get abused, what are they getting out of it?
remember that time when lee priest said a guy offered to pay lee for for laughing at the guy after the guy shit his pants, and fell down the stairs at the mall?.......same shit, these guys just enjoy public humiliation...

bench

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2010, 08:20:17 PM »

Me either. I don't understand it also.
Watching The Haters

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: March 08, 2010, 08:26:12 PM »
She is right.

When was the last time we saw marty start his posts with, "Hi guys, it's me, marty :) "? :'(

He has no friends.  :o :D

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
D

James Blunt

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: March 08, 2010, 08:29:29 PM »
Is this for real??  ???

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #19 on: March 08, 2010, 08:31:26 PM »
Good evening,

Lamest gimmick ever

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
« Reply #20 on: March 08, 2010, 08:35:25 PM »
Is this for real??  ???

Dude no. Please reference GB archives for proof of how far gimmicks will go...
Watching The Haters

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #21 on: March 08, 2010, 08:37:52 PM »
maybe it's the steroid cycle he's on...He's taking so few pills that it's enough to totally shut down his natural test production.

Spoony Luv

• Getbig IV
  • FROM UP ABOVE!!!
« Reply #22 on: March 08, 2010, 08:55:56 PM »
Am I the only one who thinks this is a pretty good troll job?...2 thumbs up...

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #23 on: March 08, 2010, 08:56:10 PM »
Poor Marty  :'(

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: March 08, 2010, 09:34:16 PM »
Time for Bluto to get another account and put this one to rest.