Author Topic: Getbig Physique Rankings - List and Rules on Page 1  (Read 373247 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Re: Getbig Physique Rankings (PICS ADDED [NO HOMO])
« Reply #675 on: October 10, 2011, 03:02:01 PM »
That's not me , I weigh 175lbs.

cha cha can you post a picture of you if thats not you, at getbig we here beleive you are the master but some of us have our doubts that you are not as awesome and that bodybuild
A

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #676 on: October 10, 2011, 03:08:13 PM »
cha cha can you post a picture of you if thats not you, at getbig we here beleive you are the master but some of us have our doubts that you are not as awesome and that bodybuild

x2

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #677 on: October 10, 2011, 03:09:19 PM »
CHE, Here's a valid question (preceeded by a few remarks) about the guy pictured below which you posted earlier.

The guy in that photo is in damn good shape, but he is lacking that square pec shape that appears to be so important in bodybuilding as well as physique comps.

Do you believe that it would be possible to 'reshape' his pecs with certain exercises that would give him that 'square pec' apperance or is it simply heredity?

Last question for ya ..... would you rather looks like a heavywt powerlifter or a 182 pound ripped  bodybuilder?

It's not possible to reshape his pecs , square pecs are all genetics . I rather look like a bodybuilder.

Square pecs

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #678 on: October 10, 2011, 03:10:41 PM »
My camera is broken.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #679 on: October 10, 2011, 03:15:41 PM »
Do you want to be on the list again Che?
No thanks ,I'm just recovering from what you did to me  last week  ,I hope I never have to go  through that shit ever again.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #680 on: October 10, 2011, 03:16:38 PM »
DAMN!!! Put CHE in the upper 0.5%!

Were you boxing in that shape, Che??

________________________ ________________________ ____

JOHNNY, Good to see ya here. I have a question for ya which I hope you will answer.

You and I think differently (that's meant to be a compliment), but I do find myself thinking stuff that you also sometimes think about.

The big difference is that we both end up with varied and differnet conclusions ... which is something else I should compliment you about.

But here's my question .... Where did you get some of these wierd and unique ideas that you post about on this  board?

I sometimes find myself writing good, and sometimes wierd, shit after a couple shots of tequila so when I read your stuff I often wonder ... What the hell is Johnny taking!!?

If the answer is, "Nothing!", then that's something else I gotta compliment ya about.

Enlightment would be appreciated.

Respectfully requested, Stunt.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #681 on: October 10, 2011, 03:19:13 PM »
Haha  ;D

Hey if it were purely aesthetics the pic wasn't 20 years old you would still be top

Fixed.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #682 on: October 10, 2011, 03:20:39 PM »
Haha  ;D

Hey if it were purely aesthetics you would still be top

;D

Fixed.
How about this pic asshole .

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #683 on: October 10, 2011, 03:25:29 PM »
CHE, what does your competitive history look like? I hate to blow your self esteem too damn high here but back in the pre-roid days you were what every bodybuilder wanted to be ... but maybe a little bigger ...... and that proved to be the ultimate problem.

Are you still training to stay in any simblence of that shap? (I cannot spell simplance.)

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #684 on: October 10, 2011, 03:28:43 PM »
;D
How about this pic asshole .

Great physique, not close to the one from 1989, but solid nonetheless...Now hopefully you can resume your day after your little drama queen ego was so obviously affected.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #685 on: October 10, 2011, 03:36:25 PM »
CHE, what does your competitive history look like? I hate to blow your self esteem too damn high here but back in the pre-roid days you were what every bodybuilder wanted to be ... but maybe a little bigger ...... and that proved to be the ultimate problem.

Are you still training to stay in any simblence of that shap? (I cannot spell simplance.)
I'm not a bodybuilder Stun , I've competed because guys at the gym told me to do it  but I really didn't like to compete ,I was more into  modeling ,stripping and prostituting myself .I'm still training between posts ,this is a pic of myself now.

Great physique, not close to the one from 1989, but solid nonetheless...Now hopefully you can resume your day after your little drama queen ego was so obviously affected.
;D

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #686 on: October 10, 2011, 03:37:39 PM »
KUR, I am American, but sometime I have a hard time spelling Americanese words ... I think I missed school when the relationship between 'I' and 'E' was learnt.

And I missed some other days too.

I am senseteve about my speling though.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #687 on: October 10, 2011, 03:43:56 PM »
Good news. Chaos is now a part of the judging panel.

Sincerely yours,

Judge X

LOL...That pic is fucking awesome!  8)

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #688 on: October 10, 2011, 03:45:12 PM »
CHE, from your self description, I think we have a few mutual friends.

One very best bud was a boxer with 99 fights and 98 wins until an older guy with years more experience beat the shit out of him the only night his dad showed up to offer support.

He was also a top notch model and the other things you mentioned too.

Not all of them were commendable but he was an honest person and asked me to sit down with him and write his life story in which many chapters were unbelievable.

We proceeded to do just that with 100% honesty but he suddenly and unexpectently died at the age of 30 while on a business trip.

He would have wanted me to get it published anyway but for some reason I can't do it wihout his updated approval.

You fought when and where?

aussiepro

• Getbig III
« Reply #689 on: October 10, 2011, 03:59:58 PM »
i feel like should be added to the list ;D
there's no magic pills... just needles

aussiepro

• Getbig III
« Reply #690 on: October 10, 2011, 04:02:54 PM »
haha forgot to add the pics, they have been floating around here somewhere but anyway here we go :)

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #691 on: October 10, 2011, 04:07:21 PM »
haha forgot to add the pics, they have been floating around here somewhere but anyway here we go :)

LOL...you've posted 3 times in the past 2 years!  8)

Is there a memo going out to all the other bodybuilding boards about this competition going on??  :D

aussiepro

• Getbig III
« Reply #692 on: October 10, 2011, 04:13:21 PM »
Are the pics recent? And what does the pro in your nick stand for?

Hahaha
no recent pic in that condition, i will take some more but ive got more body fat... the pro is just a name doesnt mean anything..
LOL...you've posted 3 times in the past 2 years!  8)

Is there a memo going out to all the other bodybuilding boards about this competition going on??  :D
not that i know of, i have been reading but not posting i dont see anything wrong with that

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #693 on: October 10, 2011, 04:15:22 PM »
no recent pic in that condition, i will take some more but ive got more body fat... the pro is just a name doesnt mean anything.. not that i know of, i have been reading but not posting i dont see anything wrong with that

Well it depends brotha....do you want to be among the Elite in list 1 or tossed into the heap of "has beens" in list 2??

The Honourable Kouroush is tough and carries a heavy gavel but he is fair and just.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #694 on: October 10, 2011, 04:17:50 PM »
  Same build and back as Daddywaddy.... this is what he would look like if he took it serious...
L

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #695 on: October 10, 2011, 04:19:22 PM »
Che, Aussiepro and Daddywaddy are definately up there with Jaejonna.

aussiepro

• Getbig III
« Reply #696 on: October 10, 2011, 04:22:05 PM »
If you are posting ancient pics then you're on list nr 2. If you post a recent one and you've got abs then you're on list nr 1.
ill have to put up another pic, ive got abs but not to the degree of the other pic...

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #697 on: October 10, 2011, 04:24:25 PM »
Che, Aussiepro and Daddywaddy are definately up there with Jaejonna.
hahaha I don't even want to be on some 'list' ... i posted in this thread on page one, didnt think it would bring out all the attention whores 30 pages later....
L

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #698 on: October 10, 2011, 04:27:06 PM »

Weird angles on the bicep.  That pic looks altered.
Y

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #699 on: October 10, 2011, 04:28:36 PM »
Weird angles on the bicep.  That pic looks altered.
Epic Calves ...where is this jew ?
L