Author Topic: Texas school shooting  (Read 23686 times)

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
Re: Texas school shooting
« Reply #25 on: May 24, 2022, 05:48:19 PM »
Now the fool is talking. After rambling about loss and prayer he launched into a tirade against the gun lobby and gun makers. Jackass.

Why doesn't he look at the sentencing record of Ketanji Brown? He knew she was weak on crime and appointed her anyway. Now he's blamming gun makers.

There are dozens of gun laws on the books now, currently, that arent being followed now by liberal judges in liberal districts.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #26 on: May 24, 2022, 05:50:43 PM »
;D

Dude looks like Bender

HAHAHHAHA Awesome!!!

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #27 on: May 24, 2022, 05:51:19 PM »
Two hits. Me hitting you. You hitting the floor

You would hit that? Outed  :-X
P

Stephano

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: May 24, 2022, 05:55:41 PM »
There are no good options.

1. "Gun control."  Won't work.  There are way too many guns already in private hands.  Besides, South and Central America have, on paper, strict gun control -- and yet they still have very high (world-leading) rates of gun crime and murder.

2.  Increasing security measures at schools.  Which will make schools even more prisonlike and will further degrade the psyches of students, which may paradoxically result in more shootings.

3.  Increasing "mental health" measures.  Which, if they take it seriously, means that you probably won't be able to legally own a gun if you post here.  I mean, come on.  The fact that Matt posts here so regularly means that everybody here is already on some sort of watchlist.  lol.

These shootings are just a reflection of how rotten American society has become.  They're just a symptom of a greater disease.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal
« Reply #29 on: May 24, 2022, 06:04:59 PM »
I will gladly kill tbombz if it meant all these kids can live again

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • bhank is coming….
« Reply #30 on: May 24, 2022, 06:14:09 PM »
Why did Tacobender do this to those innocent kids?

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #31 on: May 24, 2022, 06:30:28 PM »
There will be a renewed push by the left to creat new gun laws that only affect.......... people who obey the law.

Meanwhile, also by the left, people who commit crimes with guns will not be held accountable. See shitbird that had his charges dropped after shooting a cop.

This is an unspeakable horror. Something meaningful must be done. Some one needs to send send a strongly worded tweet.

Right.

Vermont is an open carry state.  They average a whopping 10 homicides per year, most by firearms.

Last year there were about 1,000 firearm homicides in Chicago, which has about three times the population of VT.  Chicago has strict gun laws but not much to show for it in terms of reducing gun violence.

You can’t stop the determined and deranged – too many examples of unhinged jackballs doing whatever, breaking many laws, so they can to produce carnage.

There was an armed safety officer who exchanged fire with one of the Columbine shooters, saving who knows how many lives.  Schools should welcome armed safety officers; schools that don’t will remain soft targets.

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: May 24, 2022, 07:05:37 PM »
He identified as a murderer.

Next we’ll have the articles telling us how murderers are good for climate control.

Now we wait for the spin and the manifesto of this grandma killer.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: May 24, 2022, 07:11:56 PM »
You would hit that? Outed  :-X

Thought that was off too after the skirt picture lol

Rusty Trombone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: May 24, 2022, 07:18:29 PM »

Texas elementary school shooting: Live from Uvalde, Texas

Eighteen children and three adults are dead after an active shooter was reported at Robb Elementary School in Uvalde, Texas, according to authorities.

The Uvalde Consolidated Independent School District told reporters that the shooter was near the campus and asked people to stay away from the area.

"There is an active shooter at Robb Elementary," the school district said in a tweet. "Law enforcement is on site. Your cooperation is needed at this time by not visiting the campus. As soon as more information is gathered it will be shared."

The shooting prompted the school to go into lockdown. Students there were transported to St Willie Delon Civic Centre where they will be reunited with their parents.

The shooter has died, according to Texas Governor Greg Abbott.

President Biden told the nation it was time to “turn this pain into action” and change gun laws following the shooting massacre.

“Why are we willing to live with this carnage?” he said at the White House. “Where in God’s name is our backbone, to have the courage to deal with this and stand up to the [gun] lobbies?”

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #35 on: May 24, 2022, 07:26:18 PM »
There are no good options.

1. "Gun control."  Won't work.  There are way too many guns already in private hands.  Besides, South and Central America have, on paper, strict gun control -- and yet they still have very high (world-leading) rates of gun crime and murder.

”Gun Control” only benefits the criminals

2.  Increasing security measures at schools.  Which will make schools even more prisonlike and will further degrade the psyches of students, which may paradoxically result in more shootings.

This is complete BS

3.  Increasing "mental health" measures.  Which, if they take it seriously, means that you probably won't be able to legally own a gun if you post here.  I mean, come on.  The fact that Matt posts here so regularly means that everybody here is already on some sort of watchlist.  lol.

Nope, wrong. We have a second amendment. You don’t punish law abiding citizens because someone is a criminal and mentally fucked up. On its face it doesn’t make sense

These shootings are just a reflection of how rotten American society has become.  They're just a symptom of a greater disease.

Somewhat agree. Because of the lefts policies and brainwashing it’s going get worse. This kid was already an LGBTQ, killed his grandmother and like all mass shooters a coward because he went for soft targets

You slow it (because you’re never going to stop it) is by making schools hard targets by arming teachers, faculty, and whoever else is willing to do active shooter training. There are also PLENTY of retired cops, military and special forces who would be happy to serve. Things like this should be mandatory in every school district in the country. These fucking schools were given over $100bil in Chinavirus relief and it was hardly used. It doesn’t cost that much for each district to put these plans into place.

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: May 24, 2022, 07:55:11 PM »