Author Topic: repetetive questions about cut and bulk,,  (Read 14097 times)

g101

• Getbig IV
Re: repetetive questions about cut and bulk,,
« Reply #25 on: March 22, 2012, 07:11:53 AM »
*Moved due to strong elements of hormone discussion.

Come on guys, this isn't hard.

Arnold jr

yeah... not an excuse to pull more traffic to a dead board  ::) ::)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #26 on: March 22, 2012, 08:30:16 AM »

you'll only have to put up with being flat when your trying to get your bf down. once you get to 4-5% and you start reintroducing carbs sodium and fats you'll fill back out, and be able to maintain that look just by keeping your dosages static and playing with your macros a bit to lose water when you want to.
Totally good post with simple info that most should already be aware of.

If you look flat,it`s really not an issue unless it`s on the day of a contest that you`re competing in.

Simple carbs, along with some water,a bit of sodium,and you`ll fill out bigtime.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #27 on: March 22, 2012, 09:45:58 AM »
yeah... not an excuse to pull more traffic to a dead board  ::) ::)

You idiots, people you like g101 are the ones who have hurt the steroid board traffic...you and your idiotic behavior. Guys like 4thAD, Rimbaud, Udeluz, Trab, FreakfestMd, on and on I can go, those guys left because of the GH15 elves...because you're annoying. Real bodybuilders, guys who actually step on stage and in the case of Trab spent a lifetime studying anabolic hormones.

As for moving these threads here...there've only been three so far, the only extra traffic it generates is you and your friends...and those are people I really don't care to have here in the first place. Secondly, if it does increase traffic as you claim, what the crap does that do for me?

Finally, of all GH15 post, while I do sometimes agree with him this one here I could not disagree with more....he actually made crap up in this post, I'm talking impossible statements. I could not disagree with this post anymore than I already do.

Go ahead, enter your remark, I'm sure it'll be something like "OK, whatever you say mr. 7,000amps and 2,000tabs....you f'n filt....agenda, agenda, agenda....etc" Save your breath....btw, if you idiots had actually read my original post where you pull this 7000 amp claim from, if you had actually paid attention you'd feel like an idiot for stating the number, and one day I'll prove it...when I feel like it, but in the mean time, you need to learn to show a little respect for those who have been in and around this and who have a real identity.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #28 on: March 22, 2012, 12:23:01 PM »
arnold junior,, g101 is a real bodybuilder and been there MUCH longer than you ,,
nothing i say inregard to hormoens is wrong,, i done it all for more years tahn anyone on this boarding aside from coach maybe and few others,, i also got to th etop ...my advice is from the top

again g101 is very VERY experienced

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #29 on: March 22, 2012, 01:17:16 PM »
arnold junior,, g101 is a real bodybuilder and been there MUCH longer than you ,,
nothing i say inregard to hormoens is wrong,, i done it all for more years tahn anyone on this boarding aside from coach maybe and few others,, i also got to th etop ...my advice is from the top

again g101 is very VERY experienced

gh15 approved

g101 is another nameless identity...as GH15 is a nameless identity, meaning, know one knows who you really are then that's not credible regarding g101 being some high experienced, knowledgeable individual. You could say anything about him, you could call him emperor of the 5th dimension if you wanted to...see my point? He may be a real bodybuilder, he may be one of the greatest anabolic minds on earth and a whole lot of other things....all I see him do is parrot you though.

Again, for the millionth time, I don't have a problem with you. I don't always agree with you, but that's a far cry from having a problem....for example, you're incorrect about some of the things you say about Dianabol...but we've argued that to death so I see no need in hashing it out again. Anyway....some of your select few elves, they are my problem...they're annoying, disrespectful, and I've yet to see one of them come up with an original thought. Everything they say echo's you....even if they bash me they only use things you have said....they're mindless, arrogant on the basis of nothing with no solid ground to stand on......that's what I see when I look at g101, apply85, pelius and a few others.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #30 on: March 22, 2012, 01:56:46 PM »
g101 is another nameless identity...as GH15 is a nameless identity, meaning, know one knows who you really are then that's not credible regarding g101 being some high experienced, knowledgeable individual. You could say anything about him, you could call him emperor of the 5th dimension if you wanted to...see my point? He may be a real bodybuilder, he may be one of the greatest anabolic minds on earth and a whole lot of other things....all I see him do is parrot you though.

Again, for the millionth time, I don't have a problem with you. I don't always agree with you, but that's a far cry from having a problem....for example, you're incorrect about some of the things you say about Dianabol...but we've argued that to death so I see no need in hashing it out again. Anyway....some of your select few elves, they are my problem...they're annoying, disrespectful, and I've yet to see one of them come up with an original thought. Everything they say echo's you....even if they bash me they only use things you have said....they're mindless, arrogant on the basis of nothing with no solid ground to stand on......that's what I see when I look at g101, apply85, pelius and a few others.

you even start to write like me ,, what is this again for the milion time,, who say it all the time? me lol

if i say you got busted for what you got busted.. you did

if i say i say g101 is a true bodybuild with oevr 10 years !  of boarding experience and bodybuild hands on even longer...  he does..

my elfs are selctd after logn process,, its nto easy to be my elf,,

i do not like what happeend to getbig,, i talked about it to overload and he actualy was with me on that,,, it hs nothing to do with my elfs...it has to do with TRUE GIMCKS who RUINED THE GETBIG boarding,,

you do knwo what im bringing prety soon and it wil b ehuge in part because getbig....fell into hands of kids and gimicks

do you know who did it?

i will tell you

ron heris
mike arneld
biga and moderator
danta

all 4 are prime prime targets,, and i sweat to god that the way the ruined the getbig boarding to some degree i will ruin their life,, trust me on that,,

i knwo everything there is to know from regustration in canada to servers in australia to actual fellas behnid money loundrying,,selling of narcotics to federal agents,, and most important the feds.... the feds

they already hworry but worry is nothnig here....the F E D E R A L S will make sure its more than worry

i wish i could talk more but its not talk this is the thing,, i had elfs for very logn time penetrating the highest hirarchy of boardings and actualy befriending in real life fellas that wil be thrown into federal prison ,,

you will see i never ever lie!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #31 on: March 22, 2012, 02:04:17 PM »

AND WHO THE FLYING FUCK ARE YOU? ANOTHER NAMELESS IDENTITY? INFACT YOU ARE WORSE OFF, YOU'RE KNOWN AS AN EX-CON AROUND HERE. I WOULDN'T BE SO JUDGEMENTAL IF I WAS YOU.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #32 on: March 22, 2012, 02:12:32 PM »
you even start to write like me ,, what is this again for the milion time,, who say it all the time? me lol

if i say you got busted for what you got busted.. you did

if i say i say g101 is a true bodybuild with oevr 10 years !  of boarding experience and bodybuild hands on even longer...  he does..

my elfs are selctd after logn process,, its nto easy to be my elf,,

i do not like what happeend to getbig,, i talked about it to overload and he actualy was with me on that,,, it hs nothing to do with my elfs...it has to do with TRUE GIMCKS who RUINED THE GETBIG boarding,,

you do knwo what im bringing prety soon and it wil b ehuge in part because getbig....fell into hands of kids and gimicks

do you know who did it?

i will tell you

ron heris
mike arneld
biga and moderator
danta

all 4 are prime prime targets,, and i sweat to god that the way the ruined the getbig boarding to some degree i will ruin their life,, trust me on that,,

i knwo everything there is to know from regustration in canada to servers in australia to actual fellas behnid money loundrying,,selling of narcotics to federal agents,, and most important the feds.... the feds

they already hworry but worry is nothnig here....the F E D E R A L S will make sure its more than worry

i wish i could talk more but its not talk this is the thing,, i had elfs for very logn time penetrating the highest hirarchy of boardings and actualy befriending in real life fellas that wil be thrown into federal prison ,,

you will see i never ever lie!

gh15 approved

No sir, you are incorrect....if I SAY I got busted for what then that is what happened...you have no say. You have one post that I made in 2010 and have twisted it to fit what you desire...that's all you have. If you had more it would have spread like wildfire. What I say about me is what is...not you.

As far as you lying...maybe you don't lie much, but you lie about me all the time...and you know that.

AND WHO THE FLYING FUCK ARE YOU? ANOTHER NAMELESS IDENTITY? INFACT YOU ARE WORSE OFF, YOU'RE KNOWN AS AN EX-CON AROUND HERE. I WOULDN'T BE SO JUDGEMENTAL IF I WAS YOU.

The only ones "around here" that refer to me as an excon are you and the mighty elves...that's it, and it's hardly a majority. I'm not a nameless identity...I've shared my name on more than one occasion, where I live, etc. I've posted videos on getbig numerous times with my fat head in them...for crying out loud, I used to promote my website back before Ron no longer allowed that sort of thing. I've met numerous people from this board, trained with a handful, and still keep up with some who have become real life friends. I am far from nameless. And BTW, to be an excon that would mean I would have to have been convicted of something....sorry, wrong again asshole.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #33 on: March 22, 2012, 02:17:49 PM »
how many ampolas and pills did you get busted with when they got you in the car while pulling in ? let it be known i know the EXACT NUMBER,, i also know what you went through,, dont underestimate me ,, i know it and nto because of your story !

gh15 approved
fallen angel

NeilGM

• Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: March 22, 2012, 02:19:58 PM »
So GH15,

If we got the tren or primo there at all times and we put in some doses of something that makes us hold water to fill out a bit, obviously the lines would blur due to some water retention, but really the tren/primo should prevent us from getting fat as long as we do not over eat and the water gain should be quickly lost when you take those wet compounds out?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #35 on: March 22, 2012, 02:23:09 PM »
i tlel you what you are arnold junior,, you are a fella that disapeardd for couple years ....when it hapened ,, you got into deep deep troubles,, both  with law...and in real life with health ,,, you swore you would neevr do such a thing....like every addict in the cult you swore this you swore that,,but! you came back to getbig...INTO A MOD POSITION ,, i didnt give a fuck as logn as you didnt risk the members since your information is good ,,but! like any addict you cant stay away from the fucking kitchen ...you need to stay away from the kitchen and keep it out of the kitchen ,, trust me on that i been there MUCH MUCH LONGER than anyone of the 30 something year old brave balonies you see around,, all thsoe 35 37 32 year old fellas...wont do you any good,, stay out of the kitchen a nd serve as a mod,,

you dont have the idea that palius is mad,, he is so mad and he is a pull,, he is so mad of what happend to getbig that the actual boarding is in risk of collapsing ...and staying with no one that is of status

and i blame few felas i mentioned before,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

MrBigandCut

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: March 22, 2012, 02:33:28 PM »
Based on what you have said I am probably best to knock my generic chinese gh on the head now as I am only 5 1/2 weeks out from my show and will need at least this amount of time to get the water out!!!

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #37 on: March 22, 2012, 03:10:59 PM »

You are cool in my book nosleep.

But you guys don't know Arnold and I do.

He is a real life person who contributes a lot of time to this industry in a very positive way.

Not a single person on this board thinks he's an ex-con except for the gh15 group. I know the entire story brother. I don't know why you guys won't leave him alone. He was never convicted of anything and I know the REAL truth.

I'm honestly getting tired of the attacks against Arnold. If you guys have problems with the board then leave and start your own. The only problem with the board right now seems to come from the same group of people who just won't stop. Actually there are 2 groups of people fucking everything up, but you guys certainly are not helping in any way.

I have no issues with you nosleep, but if you honestly knew what nonsense caused all of this you wouldn't be so quick to judge someone.

I've said enough to defend Arnold. If you guys can't follow the rules then just start your own board and have fun.

The more you guys piss and moan, the more i am going to enforce the rules.

8)

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #38 on: March 22, 2012, 03:17:11 PM »
DUDE HAS BEEN OFF LATELY. LIKE THE DOUCHE THREAD....IS THAT EVEN RELEVANT? CONSTANT SARCASM & GIANT POWER TRIP.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #39 on: March 22, 2012, 04:58:49 PM »
*Moved due to strong elements of hormone discussion.

Come on guys, this isn't hard.

Arnold jr

Still trolling the G&O following gh15 around. The G&O already has mods. Leave it to them. Mind your own business and your own board. And, btw, can you move your douche thread that you have on the steroid board to General Topics. Come on guy, that isn't hard.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: March 22, 2012, 05:03:02 PM »
You idiots, people you like g101 are the ones who have hurt the steroid board traffic...you and your idiotic behavior. Guys like 4thAD, Rimbaud, Udeluz, Trab, FreakfestMd, on and on I can go, those guys left because of the GH15 elves...because you're annoying. Real bodybuilders, guys who actually step on stage and in the case of Trab spent a lifetime studying anabolic hormones.

As for moving these threads here...there've only been three so far, the only extra traffic it generates is you and your friends...and those are people I really don't care to have here in the first place. Secondly, if it does increase traffic as you claim, what the crap does that do for me?

Finally, of all GH15 post, while I do sometimes agree with him this one here I could not disagree with more....he actually made crap up in this post, I'm talking impossible statements. I could not disagree with this post anymore than I already do.

Go ahead, enter your remark, I'm sure it'll be something like "OK, whatever you say mr. 7,000amps and 2,000tabs....you f'n filt....agenda, agenda, agenda....etc" Save your breath....btw, if you idiots had actually read my original post where you pull this 7000 amp claim from, if you had actually paid attention you'd feel like an idiot for stating the number, and one day I'll prove it...when I feel like it, but in the mean time, you need to learn to show a little respect for those who have been in and around this and who have a real identity.

Then why don't you move the entire g15 bible to the Steroid board? 95% of it has to do with hormones. Why now? And why aren't you letting the G&O mods decide? How would you like it if the mods over there started messing with threads over here.

Just stick to this board and what goes on here and mind your own business and shadowing gh15.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: March 22, 2012, 05:09:23 PM »
You are cool in my book nosleep.

But you guys don't know Arnold and I do.

He is a real life person who contributes a lot of time to this industry in a very positive way.

Not a single person on this board thinks he's an ex-con except for the gh15 group. I know the entire story brother. I don't know why you guys won't leave him alone. He was never convicted of anything and I know the REAL truth.

I'm honestly getting tired of the attacks against Arnold. If you guys have problems with the board then leave and start your own. The only problem with the board right now seems to come from the same group of people who just won't stop. Actually there are 2 groups of people fucking everything up, but you guys certainly are not helping in any way.

I have no issues with you nosleep, but if you honestly knew what nonsense caused all of this you wouldn't be so quick to judge someone.

I've said enough to defend Arnold. If you guys can't follow the rules then just start your own board and have fun.

The more you guys piss and moan, the more i am going to enforce the rules.

8)

Well, if you know the entire story and it has nothing to do with illegal activities why don't you just tell us? Once we know the truth then it done. And I would trust you over Arnold Jr. to tell the truth even as it pertains to his own life. BTW, if he was busted for hormones he has my support. The war on drugs, especially hormones, is the biggest waste of societal resources.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: March 22, 2012, 06:38:43 PM »
THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I WAS TELLING SWLABR. HE'S HELPED ME DESIGN MY 2 YEAR CYCLE PLANS AND THIS IS THE GAMEPLAN. RANGING FROM A GRAM TO 2 GRAMS OF AAS WITH NO MORE THAN 150-200MG TEST AS THE BASE OF IT, THE REST PRIMARILY PRIMO, SECONDARILY NPP, AND A LITTLE EQ.

TREN ACE IS WHEN DIETING WITH HIGH DOSE MASTERON AND LITTLE TEST PROP/ANADROL OR TEST PROP/ANAVAR.

THAT'S THE LOOK I'M GOING FOR THE LEAN FACE, DRY AS A BONE, GRANITE, VEINY COCK LOOK. THE LATEST POSTS OF BIBLE TALK, COUPLED WITH DISGUSTED'S BELIEFS, IS WHAT LEADS ME TO BELIEVE THIS IS THE RIGHT STRUCTURE. I'M KEEPING THE TEST IN JUST TO KEEP A LITTLE THICKNESS, LITTLE LIBIDO, AND GIVE ME THE ROOM TO DROP IT AND GET EVEN DRIER FOR WHEN I GO INTO MY DIETING MODES. I'M ABOUT 208LBS NOW AND PEOPLE THINK I'M NO LESS THAN 225LBS.

900MG PRIMO ACE
100MG VAR ED
20MG HALOTESTIN ED
600MG TREN ACE

STRENGO APPROVED SANS THE HALO...THATS BMAN.

:D

EXPENSIVE!

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #43 on: March 22, 2012, 07:19:44 PM »
i tlel you what you are arnold junior,, you are a fella that disapeardd for couple years ....when it hapened ,, you got into deep deep troubles,, both  with law...and in real life with health ,,, you swore you would neevr do such a thing....like every addict in the cult you swore this you swore that,,but! you came back to getbig...INTO A MOD POSITION ,, i didnt give a fuck as logn as you didnt risk the members since your information is good ,,but! like any addict you cant stay away from the fucking kitchen ...you need to stay away from the kitchen and keep it out of the kitchen ,, trust me on that i been there MUCH MUCH LONGER than anyone of the 30 something year old brave balonies you see around,, all thsoe 35 37 32 year old fellas...wont do you any good,, stay out of the kitchen a nd serve as a mod,,

you dont have the idea that palius is mad,, he is so mad and he is a pull,, he is so mad of what happend to getbig that the actual boarding is in risk of collapsing ...and staying with no one that is of status

and i blame few felas i mentioned before,,

gh15 approved

I never got pulled over with anything in my car.

I didn't post on getbig for around 6months...maybe 8 but that's it. Other than that I've been here since 2004.

Yes, I had some legal trouble, yes I had some health problems...I've never denied any of that. I've gone into full detail about the health problems. The legal issues, that's personal and it doesn't affect anyone here.

As for "getting out of the kitchen" I'm not exactly sure what you're implying with that remark.

More than anything...I just want to be left alone.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #44 on: March 22, 2012, 07:24:36 PM »
Well, if you know the entire story and it has nothing to do with illegal activities why don't you just tell us? Once we know the truth then it done. And I would trust you over Arnold Jr. to tell the truth even as it pertains to his own life. BTW, if he was busted for hormones he has my support. The war on drugs, especially hormones, is the biggest waste of societal resources.

Well, it wasn't for rape, murder, robbery or laundering. I was a bodybuilder, bodybuilding got me into trouble, and for that same reason I don't bodybuild anymore.

Then why don't you move the entire g15 bible to the Steroid board? 95% of it has to do with hormones. Why now? And why aren't you letting the G&O mods decide? How would you like it if the mods over there started messing with threads over here.

Just stick to this board and what goes on here and mind your own business and shadowing gh15.

The decision was to start enforcing the rule from here out...the old post can stay on the G&O. Further, I'm not doing anything I'm not supposed to do...if I was I wouldn't be able to do it.

As for why the decision was made, it's pretty simple. There's a massive amount of sourcing going on, more than in years. There have been several problems, bad problems and to help minimize it as much as possible all such threads are moved here to the steroid board. There's really nothing more to it than that.

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #45 on: March 22, 2012, 07:30:55 PM »
Arnold can you clarify what you disagree with in gh15's original posting? I can't find it, a bit tired over here. It seemed like a solid posting to me that made a lot of sense.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #46 on: March 22, 2012, 07:41:25 PM »
Arnold can you clarify what you disagree with in gh15's original posting? I can't find it, a bit tired over here. It seemed like a solid posting to me that made a lot of sense.

I guess the basic premiss would be the best place to start.

I've never been a fan of calling steroids bulkers or cutters...that's too black and white.

For example, he says cutting steroids help you burn fat...well, all anabolic androgenic steroids enhance the metabolism, therefore you can burn more fat. Sure, some do so more than others, and some promote lipolysis directly to a degree such as Tren, Winny and Anavar, but even Tren as most would agree is a fantastic bulking steroid.

Then there's the big one that I really disagree with...his comments about Dianabol and Testosterone. He says they will cause fat gain....no, they won't cause fat gain if you're in a caloric deficit. If GH15 is a pro bodybuilder, and he very well may be, I have absolutely know way of knowing, then he knows bodybuilders have been using test and Dbol even in contest prep for decades...Arnold did it and so did Ronnie.

Personally, I love Dianabol and Test when dieting....I wouldn't run Dbol towards the back end but it sure can help on the front half. Of course, the end is all that really matters anyway.

Long story short...saying certain steroids promote fat promotion, this just isn't accurate. Glucocorticoid hormones promote fat gain. If its an anabolic steroid and it promotes fat gain, you're eating to be fat or it's not an anabolic steroid.

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #47 on: March 22, 2012, 07:54:45 PM »
sorry to interrupt I had another matter I was hoping could be clarified.

Arnold Jr., you said previously that you wanted to leave the board on several occasions but Ron Avidan asked you to stay.

Is this correct?

"

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #48 on: March 22, 2012, 08:02:27 PM »
sorry to interrupt I had another matter I was hoping could be clarified.

Arnold Jr., you said previously that you wanted to leave the board on several occasions but Ron Avidan asked you to stay.

Is this correct?

No, I said I'd leave the board if there was proof that I was this criminal, scammer or liar a select few on here claim me to be. I also said I'd leave if that wasn't proven but a strong segment of the getbig population wanted me gone. GH15 said I shouldn't leave....that's the only time it's really ever come up.

Now, at one point several years ago, back in 2008 I think, I offered my Mod spot to someone else...actually a couple of people. I didn't have the time to mess with this board as much because so much of my time was spent on probodybuilding.com...af ter all, that's what paid the bills. Needless to say, they didn't take it and don't post here anymore. I then told Ron he might have to take me off as a Mod due to a conflict of interest sort of thing...work related...but it ended up being a non-issue.

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #49 on: March 22, 2012, 08:10:34 PM »
Thanks for clarifying. It was GH15 that requested you stay not Ron I got now.

"