Author Topic: Black Unemployment Reaches Great Depression Levels  (Read 3446 times)

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Re: Black Unemployment Reaches Great Depression Levels
« Reply #25 on: December 03, 2009, 07:06:15 PM »
Either way, Blacks seem quicker to violence, but when you get whites going, maybe it will simmer a little longer, all hell will break loose everywhere.  Whites will be just as violent, if not worse. 

Yeah and it "seems" like the earth is warming up. 

There are too many variables and other influences to say for certain that "blacks" seems quicker to violence. You remember the movie "trading places"?  People many times are product of their environment.

Stormspirit

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: December 03, 2009, 09:12:45 PM »
Actually,  I wonder how many blacks versus whites are on aid.  

Judging by this it would seem 70-90% of adult age blacks collect welfare.

Government statistics -

"Population of US approx. 305 million

Whites approx. 221 million 25 million on welfare rolls 11.3%

Blacks approx. 41 million 15 million on welfare rolls 36.5%

Hispanic approx 43 million 14 million on welfare rolls 31.6%

Out of wedlock births…..

Whites 28%
Hispanic 51%
Black 72%"

"“At midyear 2008, there were 4,777 black male inmates per 100,000 U.S. residents being held in state or federal prison and local jails, compared to 1,760 Hispanic male inmates per 100,000 U.S. residents and 727 white male inmates per 100,000 U.S. residents.

http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/prisons.htm

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #27 on: December 03, 2009, 09:46:03 PM »
Judging by this it would seem 70-90% of adult age blacks collect welfare.

Government statistics -

"Population of US approx. 305 million

Whites approx. 221 million 25 million on welfare rolls 11.3%

Blacks approx. 41 million 15 million on welfare rolls 36.5%

Hispanic approx 43 million 14 million on welfare rolls 31.6%

Out of wedlock births…..

Whites 28%
Hispanic 51%
Black 72%"

"“At midyear 2008, there were 4,777 black male inmates per 100,000 U.S. residents being held in state or federal prison and local jails, compared to 1,760 Hispanic male inmates per 100,000 U.S. residents and 727 white male inmates per 100,000 U.S. residents.

http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/prisons.htm

I think you are skewing the stats a bit when you say 70-90% of Adult age blacks are on welfare.  Not in N. Cal. 

But there are more Whites on Welfare. 

Stormspirit

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: December 03, 2009, 10:44:15 PM »
I think you are skewing the stats a bit when you say 70-90% of Adult age blacks are on welfare.  Not in N. Cal.  

But there are more Whites on Welfare.  
Maybe, just an estimate assuming half of black people are 18 and under.  If blacks and hispanics were net payers into the system it wouldn't bother me as much, I think it's unfair to force white people to support minority groups financially.  

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #29 on: December 03, 2009, 11:01:32 PM »

;D

No she not, and this moron, is just that, a moron. To post a vid and claim she is a typical "Hope and Change" person is just as ignorant as her claiming she doesn't have to pay bills or someone will. Probably smoked some weed and is saying some stupid stuff. But many of the posters here post stuff just as moronic as her youtube vid. It's just a different medium. Imagine if you had a youtube vid for every stupid thing you typed or every meltdown you've had. Youtube allows everyone, including moronic "ghetto" chicks to upload stupid vids tat just waste time.   

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #30 on: December 04, 2009, 12:26:28 AM »
Hedge - this is on purpose.  Make no mistake about it. 

Everyone knows what really needs to be done.  However, since it conflicts with Obama's marxist beliefs, he and the congress wont even for a minute entertain the idea of making us economicially viable again. 

So what needs to be done?

In contrast Norway, the taxes are high, especially "green taxes", and the social wellfare system is enormous.

Yet, the unemployment rate is near zero.

As empty as paradise

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #31 on: December 04, 2009, 06:43:21 AM »
So what needs to be done?

In contrast Norway, the taxes are high, especially "green taxes", and the social wellfare system is enormous.

Yet, the unemployment rate is near zero.

You are not seriously comparing Norway to the USA correct? 

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #32 on: December 04, 2009, 07:58:45 AM »
You are not seriously comparing Norway to the USA correct? 
Yes I am.
Why not? Is there something that makes Norway an unfair comparison?
As empty as paradise

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: December 04, 2009, 08:00:08 AM »
Yes I am.

Where do you want to start? 

Demographic differences?
Geographical differences?
Historical differences?

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #34 on: December 04, 2009, 08:01:29 AM »
Yes I am.

Population for one 4.5 million vs 315 million
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #35 on: December 04, 2009, 10:18:09 AM »
Oz, that's exactly right (didn't make that clear enough in my comment but that's what I meant...dems give poor minorities just enough so they keep voting democrat).  Handouts are not a way to rise up and sucessful minorities know this.  Temporary assistance can certainly be helpful but the assistance is rarely temporary.  I can't count the disproportional # of minorities who I've seen ask for disability exams or were granted disability.  It's as though many rely on the system to support them...but liberals have created this path which keeps them stuck in their situation.  There are certain character traits and ethics which give one a higher probability on being successful.  Thats what we should concentrate on...education, family, work ethic, respect for self and others, pride, honor.

I agree with Obama when he said the best way to help black people in this country is to help all people by creating jobs.  Unfortunately, I don't believe wall street & bank bailouts and wasted stimulus money are the best way to create private sector jobs.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: December 04, 2009, 10:23:04 AM »
Oz, that's exactly right (didn't make that clear enough in my comment but that's what I meant...dems give poor minorities just enough so they keep voting democrat).  Handouts are not a way to rise up and sucessful minorities know this.  Temporary assistance can certainly be helpful but the assistance is rarely temporary.  I can't count the disproportional # of minorities who I've seen ask for disability exams or were granted disability.  It's as though many rely on the system to support them...but liberals have created this path which keeps them stuck in their situation.  There are certain character traits and ethics which give one a higher probability on being successful.  Thats what we should concentrate on...education, family, work ethic, respect for self and others, pride, honor.

I agree with Obama when he said the best way to help black people in this country is to help all people by creating jobs.  Unfortunately, I don't believe wall street & bank bailouts and wasted stimulus money are the best way to create private sector jobs.

Until we re-industrialize and open up and bring back manufacturing of all types of stuff, not just tech, this situation will not change. 

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #37 on: December 04, 2009, 10:26:28 AM »
and the best way to bring back manufacturing and other industries is to make this an attractive place to do business.  Lower corporate taxation and limit regulation to necessary only regs.