Author Topic: Sarcasm's magical moment with Lee Haney  (Read 4503 times)

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
Sarcasm's magical moment with Lee Haney
« on: February 17, 2006, 08:40:24 PM »
Here he is beside him. No wonder he's got so many problems...  ;D
just push some weight!

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
Re: Sarcasm's magical moment with Lee Haney
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2006, 09:39:19 PM »
monster mustache!  ::)
just push some weight!

Stavios

« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2006, 09:53:36 PM »
try again

Stavios

« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2006, 10:12:31 PM »
BTW the mustache guy still looks better than you "big" alexxx  :o

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2006, 11:03:19 PM »
Geraldo is a beast.  Monster triceps!
N

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2006, 11:17:57 PM »
The funny thing is that Haneys arms are not that much bigger as from the geek haha.

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2006, 12:08:27 AM »
I noticed this as well. Funny thing is this shows that if Geraldo took the gear he could get just as big as Haney. Just goes to show how much drugs really play a part in the so called "sport" of bodybuilding.
   So I can now hear all the replies of Haney was out of season contest shape, he's normally bigger or it takes more than drugs to be a champion. Well if it takes more than drugs to be a champ then stop making statements as to why a guy lost a said contest due to his conditioning and not politics.
    Anyway its obvious that the average Joe's could look close to if not as good as any pro if they juiced and trained. Nothing really special here. ;)
h

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2006, 12:10:50 AM »
I noticed this as well. Funny thing is this shows that if Geraldo took the gear he could get just as big as Haney. Just goes to show how much drugs really play a part in the so called "sport" of bodybuilding.
   So I can now hear all the replies of Haney was out of season contest shape, he's normally bigger or it takes more than drugs to be a champion. Well if it takes more than drugs to be a champ then stop making stements as to why a guy lost a said contest due to his conditioning and not politics.
    Anyway its obvious that the average Joe's could look close to if not as good as any pro if they juiced and trained. Nothing really special here. ;)

It's not a sport...and you're really naive arn't ya?

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2006, 12:11:53 AM »
nope.................... .....................
h

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2006, 02:25:56 AM »
Monster quads
I am a mini beast

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2006, 04:00:46 AM »
Geraldo is a beast.  Monster triceps!

Geraldo is the man, y0!

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

nicorulez

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2006, 06:30:33 AM »
That is obviously a picture of Haney in retirement.  I saw the man in person in 1991 when he last won the Mr. Olympia.  he was sliced and diced at 250 pounds and there is no way that Geraldo would be even close to matching him.  Haney had a torso that measured somewhere around 60 inches plus when he was in "relaxed pose."  He was a huge individual.  Obviously, some guys like Dorian and Ronnie got bigger, but neither ever had haney's chest and torso.  BTW, his arms were twenty plus easy.  That was in contest shape.  They looked small because the rest of him was huge.  I believe Dorian had a similar problem with small arms.

New York

• Getbig III
  • New York
« Reply #12 on: February 18, 2006, 09:29:27 AM »
Haney still look's awesome.

buffbong

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: February 18, 2006, 09:51:09 AM »
its funny when guys are like haney had 19 inch tops arms  im like dude you know how small that would look on a guy haney size onstage im like he was 250 contest shape.   i love how the wannabees talk  about that if thye juiced they could be pro or comparable. wake up if your clean and cant even build a respectable body then you wont be anything great juiced.  yea some guys use huge doses of drugs to be competitive and u can tell who onstage doesnt have great genetics most common in the mass monsters. this sounds like when the guy said any short guy can have a great body. there are short guys who can break 145. just like there are 5-10 250 pound guys running around on the internet and u see there pic and are like your fat and dont have much size?