Author Topic: If steroids makes you crazy, which crazy posters on Getbig you suspect juice?  (Read 3281 times)

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
this is one of the reasons why i believe GH15 when he talks about the crazy doses the pros use, why would anyone lie about taking MORE than they do, if anything you would want to lie and say that you take LESS than you do to make your genetics seem better.

agreed. not to mention you can't imagine many pros showing restraint with the gear. you're aiming to win, i doubt there are any guys on the first tier who are holding back because they'd rather get 4th place using "only" 5g/week when they could win if they'd up it to 6.

i'll bet anything in the next 10 years or so we'll see the side effects from it all.

canadaphiliac

• Getbig III
agreed. not to mention you can't imagine many pros showing restraint with the gear. you're aiming to win, i doubt there are any guys on the first tier who are holding back because they'd rather get 4th place using "only" 5g/week when they could win if they'd up it to 6.

i'll bet anything in the next 10 years or so we'll see the side effects from it all.
Doubtful many of them will make it to ten years. :-\

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
one has to wonder ?
Z

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
i'd say kiwiol definitely is juiced to the grills, considering the shit he is posting

Gas doesn't make you crazy, Bluto.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
one has to wonder ?

Hahahaha I wasn't crazy back then and not due to drugs, which I've never taken - I was actually insane.

Reign Down

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • http://www.sickipedia.org/
I`d say religion ruined it.

Then renounce your religion and let that screaming Queen outta there!!

ta ta!
Ta ta nerds!

Griffith

• Getbig V
You know, a couple centuries ago, only the most bad ass people of society were homosexuals. Used to be pretty damn hardcore, then people went and gayed it up.
The Spartans were homosexuals.....they each had a 'lover' who they fought side-by-side with. Their wives were just for making healthy babies.
Same applies to the ancient Greeks to a lesser extent, since relationships between an older male and a younger one were encouraged.
And since the Romans idolized the Greeks, they had no problems with it either, that is of course before they became Christian.....