Author Topic: Openly gay pro BB  (Read 8922 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Openly gay pro BB
« Reply #50 on: December 02, 2019, 11:38:03 AM »
Do you believe in bi sexuality? I have this weird belief system where I’m a very pro gay rights and even empathetic towards their negative treatment.  However I do not believe in bi sexuality that seems more sexually deviant to me. I don’t understand how someone can choose either.

I know you are not asking me, but I will chime in anyway. Here's my take, sex is a physical act which often results in instant gratification. There are many ways to achieve this end. Sometimes, some people masturbate and sometimes they have sexual intercourse with others. Circumstances may influence who those other's may be. For example, in the absence of someone of the opposite sex, people have been known to have same sex experiences.

Sex is not deviant in the sense of being wrong, unless someone forces themselves on another, (I am not talking about role playing). That sex is deviant is a societal construct. During Victorian times, sex was considered the devil's work in many if not most cases. Of course, people still had sex for reasons which were not considered acceptable, they just did it 'on the down-low', so to speak. One could argue that any sexual act that is not specifically for reproduction, is deviant.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: December 02, 2019, 11:46:01 AM »
any holes a goal.....

seriously, if you were a gay man (like he claims he is) you couldnt sleep with a woman, Im straight, the thought of fucking a bloke turns my stomach, why would it be any different for a gay man thinking about a woman..

Who is he?

It is different because not all people are the same or have the same feelings and desires. Because the idea of a samesex experience turns your stomach does not mean it turns everyone's stomach. Not every person who enjoys sex with their same gender gets an upset stomach at the mere idea of having intercourse with the opposite sex.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #52 on: December 02, 2019, 11:50:27 AM »
I’m surprised as how many pro bodybuilders manage to live a double life “.

This holiday weekend I was invited to a party from a fitness competitor ,she’s bi, and after all the things I’ve heard and seen this year I’d say about 80 % of men’s physique Olympian are well known in the LGBTQ community and even related it to it , (top six included ). Nothing wrong with it , I know This might not be news for many of you ...  but it’s like if there was a LGBT federation they could knock IFFBB in no time , lol. I’m not even sure if most of these athletes are even in the closet no more .

Obama there ?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: December 02, 2019, 11:52:46 AM »
Prime is basically straight but likes cock, if he was married for 52 years then I wonder how he managed to be gay , surely his wife didnt allow him to go butt fucking guys and then come home to her, thats disgusting...and if he did it without her knowing thats not a marriage.

What I did or did not do sexually and what my wife allowed/put up with concerns no one else but the two of us. It was and is a private matter.

Just so you know, not all sex between men involves "butt fucking." Some guys are just not into that, be it with another guy or a woman.  

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: December 02, 2019, 11:55:07 AM »
Obama there ?

Gay Obama obsession? You seem to bring this up a lot.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: December 02, 2019, 12:03:41 PM »
Who is he?

It is different because not all people are the same or have the same feelings and desires. Because the idea of a samesex experience turns your stomach does not mean it turns everyone's stomach. Not every person who enjoys sex with their same gender gets an upset stomach at the mere idea of having intercourse with the opposite sex.

then they are not straight,,,just like you enjoying sex with a woman makes you not gay, you cant have it both ways, if you do then you are Bi...

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: December 02, 2019, 12:14:29 PM »
then they are not straight,,,just like you enjoying sex with a woman makes you not gay, you cant have it both ways, if you do then you are Bi...

Are we talking in circles? Is becoming physically ill at the idea of having a same sex an opposite-sex experience the criteria for being decidedly gay or straight?  You can call me gay, straight or bisexual. It makes zero difference to me. I think you are putting too much thought into labling folks.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #57 on: December 02, 2019, 12:22:51 PM »
Gay Obama obsession? You seem to bring this up a lot.

No - its just funny to poke fun and those two freakshows

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: December 02, 2019, 12:35:36 PM »
No - its just funny to poke fun and those two freakshows

I bet they (the two freakshows) think it is funny too.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: December 02, 2019, 12:54:14 PM »
What a weird conversation. Prime you seem like a fairly easy going cool dude right up until this topic comes up. I guess expectations should be aligned, it's a public bodybuilding forum called Getbig,

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: December 02, 2019, 01:06:19 PM »
What a weird conversation. Prime you seem like a fairly easy going cool dude right up until this topic comes up. I guess expectations should be aligned, it's a public bodybuilding forum called Getbig,

I'm still easy going but cool is debatable. It is fun to discuss this topic, which is appropriate to this thread, with inexperienced folks. Some people believe they know more than those of us who have been there. Example, someone claiming to be straight telling someone who is gay or bisexual what being that means. It's kind of like a bald person, like me, telling people with a full head of hair what having hair is like. Or a short person telling a tall person what being tall is all about. Or a white person telling a black person what being black is like.   

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: December 02, 2019, 01:08:36 PM »
Are we talking in circles? Is becoming physically ill at the idea of having a same sex an opposite-sex experience the criteria for being decidedly gay or straight?  You can call me gay, straight or bisexual. It makes zero difference to me. I think you are putting too much thought into labling folks.

I think that you will find it was you putting lables on people with your first post, the assumption that straight men cant do G4P and that they are closet gays.
Some/many bodybuilders who do G4P say they are straight. ::)

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: December 02, 2019, 01:12:37 PM »
I'm still easy going but cool is debatable. It is fun to discuss this topic, which is appropriate to this thread, with inexperienced folks. Some people believe they know more than those of us who have been there. Example, someone claiming to be straight telling someone who is gay or bisexual what being that means. It's kind of like a bald person, like me, telling people with a full head of hair what having hair is like. Or a short person telling a tall person what being tall is all about. Or a white person telling a black person what being black is like.   

you never had hair?

and why cant a short person tell you how it feels to be tall?
Its the opposite of how he feels..

Whats different about being black as opposed to white that a white man cant experience?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: December 02, 2019, 01:21:19 PM »
you never had hair?

and why cant a short person tell you how it feels to be tall?
Its the opposite of how he feels..

Whats different about being black as opposed to white that a white man cant experience?

-No hair for the last 50 or so years. I honestly have no idea what having hair feels like.

How would a short person know what the opposite of being short felt like?

Ask someone who is not your same race that question....I dare you.

Has it occurred to you that you are being contrary for no other reason than to just have something to write? Can you not be more inventive with your posts?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: December 02, 2019, 01:25:53 PM »
-No hair for the last 50 or so years. I honestly have no idea what having hair feels like.  you had hair so you know what it feels like

How would a short person know what the opposite of being short felt like?  Imagination

Ask someone who is not your same race that question....I dare you. are you suggesting something bad will happen? isnt that just you being racist?

Has it occurred to you that you are being contrary for no other reason than to just have something to write? Can you not be more inventive with your posts?  try and address the previous post about you labelling people rather than ignoring it, (twice now)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: December 02, 2019, 01:30:30 PM »

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: December 02, 2019, 01:32:20 PM »

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: December 02, 2019, 01:40:18 PM »

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #68 on: December 02, 2019, 02:12:58 PM »
If Prinemuscle had been faithful to his wife for 52 years he would not still be so gay. I have no doubt he was sampling manhole on the downlow , or they were just friends by then and she accepted the gayness,

I certainly think him a gay man who married and had kids likes many back then as homosexuality was so frowned upon and reviled , unlike today where it is celebrated and almost compulsory.

I should add, I do not dislike Prime and think him a nice, intelligent guy. Just a bit repulsive in some aspects.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: December 02, 2019, 02:28:17 PM »
If Prinemuscle had been faithful to his wife for 52 years he would not still be so gay. I have no doubt he was sampling manhole on the downlow , or they were just friends by then and she accepted the gayness,

I certainly think him a gay man who married and had kids likes many back then as homosexuality was so frowned upon and reviled , unlike today where it is celebrated and almost compulsory.

I should add, I do not dislike Prime and think him a nice, intelligent guy. Just a bit repulsive in some aspects.

how many straight men marry gays to hide their straightness?

Seems to me that some gays are not as gay as they claim...

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: December 02, 2019, 02:59:13 PM »

-No hair for the last 50 or so years. I honestly have no idea what having hair feels like.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Love your pain  !.

mphgrove

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #71 on: December 03, 2019, 01:00:03 AM »
Yes the hiding your sexuality factor plays an important role, but what these posts miss is that a lot of human beings swing both ways at various points in their lives. Also, people don’t exclusively fall in love with where their dominant sexuality points them. Thus, all the thousands/millions of children whose parents end up gay.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: December 03, 2019, 01:24:01 AM »

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Love your pain  !.

And, I love my bald head.