Author Topic: Does GABA really work for sleep?  (Read 12037 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Does GABA really work for sleep?
« Reply #25 on: November 07, 2009, 10:07:00 AM »
NyQuil works wonders

sean

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: November 07, 2009, 11:06:21 AM »
Well, whatever the fuck it is you're obviously stuffing something in your body for mind/physiological altering effects.

Clearly havent worked out on into the evening ending at 8pm and need to be asleep by 12.. Hard to tone down the CNS sometimes to get rested.  Whats with foreigners not having really any responsibilities or tight schedules that force them to burn the rope at both ends?

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #27 on: November 07, 2009, 11:33:53 AM »
Clearly havent worked out on into the evening ending at 8pm and need to be asleep by 12.. Hard to tone down the CNS sometimes to get rested.  Whats with foreigners not having really any responsibilities or tight schedules that force them to burn the rope at both ends?

But of course there's ton of reasons to take medications! But if you start depending on them to function then there might be a problem..
I've been to america recently and was pretty shocked how everyone was gulping pills like tictacs.

And please, don't talk to me about disrupting sleeping patterns.. I have to switch around my waking hours about 2 times per week, at least.
from incomplete data

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: November 07, 2009, 11:39:32 AM »
NyQuil works wonders

I've gone that route bro, but when you need something every night the gut rot in the morning that follows with nyquil is unaccceptable.  I won't even go into the horrible smelling gas that comes with it.  A dozen eggs have nothing on nyquil

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: November 07, 2009, 11:43:11 AM »
Just an FYI to this thread, the reason I'm wondering about GABA specifically is that I was a heavy G user back in the day.  It was the most amazing sleep ever, and so I figured since they are somewhat related it would be worth getting some opinions on to see if it's worth trying. 

If anyone has used both, is there any comparison at all between the two?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #30 on: November 07, 2009, 11:43:38 AM »
I've gone that route bro, but when you need something every night the gut rot in the morning that follows with nyquil is unaccceptable.  I won't even go into the horrible smelling gas that comes with it.  A dozen eggs have nothing on nyquil

hahaha dude, you're totally right.  I've been using it for 3 nights now, fighting a bad cough, and it makes me cranky and smelly.

caseyviator

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: November 07, 2009, 12:26:36 PM »
just get or make sum ghb  works great n will make u bigger,leaner n stronger..naturally occuring in ur body,  but hard to find,, easy to make if u can get the iingrediants...use to make tons of the stuff back when it was legal..best thing ever for recovery and sleep..but another government paronoid thing taken away just like epidrine !!

nicky.smth

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Hugo Chavez looks like hugo chavez
« Reply #32 on: November 07, 2009, 08:43:09 PM »
GHb,  :D

Gaba and GHB, not quite the same...

Alcohol is more similar in effects than GABA in My opinion, fuck chemical structures and shit, they act completely different.

Magnus Greel

• Getbig II
« Reply #33 on: November 08, 2009, 12:06:57 AM »

What would the side effects be?  Never knew that about glycine.  How does it compare pricewise to GABA?

Glycine is dirt cheap, a 1-lb tub of powder from Now is about $15, or in capsules about $8 for 200 caps.

A recent study also showed it is involved in the repair of joint cartilidge as it plays a role in the production of glycosaminoglycans. Ive been using it for a couple of years but after a few days of use, I always found my joints felt better but never knew why, until I read a study released this year.

When I was talking about the sides with GABA, I meant the ones that other posts have mentioned ie the tingling feet and fingers and some of the weird dreams. I personally only noticed the tingling feet nothing else.
With Glycine I just get a long deep sleep. I switch between that and hops extract or lemon balm as both of these work for me. If you can find real hops you can actually just stick them in a porous mesh bag and leave them in your bedroom, they active ingredient that promotes sleep is actually released into the air and can be absorbed very well, dont even need to eat them. However the smell is not that great so sticking with the caps is easier ;D