Author Topic: Questions for PJ Braun  (Read 14603 times)

whitewidow

Re: Questions for PJ Braun
« Reply #25 on: February 23, 2014, 12:16:47 AM »
nope.

If both (the prohormone and the parent hormone) are 17aa, then they have very similar toxic effects on the liver.

this trenabol isn;t 17AA(methylated) so guys can run it longer then 4 weeks. hell you could probably run this weak oral for 8 weeks. I think the DMZ would be the better product. Young kids see a supplement that is associated with Tren and break out their credit cards and PJ knows it.

BAST

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Ask Ronald to let me back in please. i am banned.
« Reply #26 on: February 23, 2014, 12:18:22 AM »
where the fuck do you idiots get this idea from??? prohormones convert into active parent hormones once they are metabolized by the liver. prohormones are no more dangerous that regular steroids in toxicity terms.

real steroids will give more results for the same toxicity of PH.  So you'd have to take more of the PH to get the same results so more toxic..

here's one source for you:

http://thinksteroids.com/articles/legal-prohormones-additions-pharmaceutical-steroid-cycles/

written by: http://thinksteroids.com/author/bill-roberts/

now you've embarrassed yourself

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #27 on: February 23, 2014, 12:18:57 AM »
nope.

If both (the prohormone and the parent hormone) are 17aa, then they have very similar toxic effects on the liver.

I asked that wrong I think. Aren't Oral Steroids the most dangerous?

What I meant to say ask is if they're more dangerous than injectables?

anabolicguru

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: February 23, 2014, 12:19:50 AM »
any prohormone is going to give you more toxicity than results compared to real AAS, and you'll likely pay more.  and you'll still need PCT.  so you're gonna need to get illegal drugs anyway unless you want your penis to not work for awhile.   I used 1AD many years ago.  it gave great results but i would never do it again without PCT. it gave gains short term but for much longer my natural testosterone was wrecked so i'm sure it slowed me down in the long run.

and gains of any oral will disappear quickly after discontinuation, unless testosterone is used but even then the oral gains will go away with time.

Oral only cycles of AAS or PH is a bad idea, unless you have anti-estrogen at least, and even then in the long term it will not benefit you.

YOU also have your FAIR share of risk as well when you INJECT, especially since you don't know how much bacteria is in those when buying home brewed, or underground.  Unless you fork over major $ for pharmaceutical grade shit, you are still taking a real big risk.
I

NightTrain

« Reply #29 on: February 23, 2014, 12:23:56 AM »
real steroids will give more results for the same toxicity of PH.  So you'd have to take more of the PH to get the same results so more toxic..

here's one source for you:

http://thinksteroids.com/articles/legal-prohormones-additions-pharmaceutical-steroid-cycles/

written by: http://thinksteroids.com/author/bill-roberts/

now you've embarrassed yourself

No shit that the real parent steroids are more potent than the PH. Also, anyone with a brain would know that the PH version of a parent hormone is not going to be as strong as the parent.

Also that article supports nothing with what you are saying. Superdrol isn't a prohormone either, it was a designer steroid.

whitewidow

« Reply #30 on: February 23, 2014, 12:25:36 AM »
I asked that wrong I think. Aren't Oral Steroids the most dangerous?

What I meant to say ask is if they're more dangerous than injectables?

Yes. Injectable Testosterone and the other non vet hormones are safer then anadrol or any other oral steroid except for maybe anavar. anavar will still shut your HPTA down But the answer is yes injectable Test harmless on the liver

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: February 23, 2014, 12:26:22 AM »
Yes. Injectable Testosterone and the other non vet hormones are safer then anadrol or any other oral steroid except for maybe anavar. anavar will still shut your HOTA down But the answer is yes injectable Test harmless on the liver

Interesting, thanks

BAST

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Ask Ronald to let me back in please. i am banned.
« Reply #32 on: February 23, 2014, 12:26:42 AM »
No shit that the real parent steroids are more potent than the PH. Also, anyone with a brain would know that the PH version of a parent hormone is not going to be as strong as the parent.

Also that article supports nothing with what you are saying. Superdrol isn't a prohormone either, it was a designer steroid.

you called me an idiot when i was right.  read what i wrote again.. i said "for the results".   I know you won't apologize but you're forgiven anyway for your lack of reading ability.

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: February 23, 2014, 12:27:14 AM »
No more dangerous than oral steroids?

???

Prohormones are steroids lol.
all drugs - TPPIIP

NightTrain

« Reply #34 on: February 23, 2014, 12:27:49 AM »
you called me an idiot when i was right.  read what i wrote again.. i said "for the results".   I know you won't apologize but you're forgiven anyway for your lack of reading ability.

>:(

:-*

anabolicguru

• Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: February 23, 2014, 12:28:05 AM »

exactly most of these PH aren't even PH, because they are already active (your body does not need to convert to test).  Will they work for you, give it a try, you might be surprised.  Though the original question wasn't wither these were Prohormones or not, the question is, do they work? answer; yes, Superdrol at 30mg Works
I

whitewidow

« Reply #36 on: February 23, 2014, 12:29:14 AM »

nighttrain is right. You have to understand that their are parent hormones like 1-Testosterone and then the shitty prohormones that convert to 1-testosterone like 1-AD. Then you have the designer potent oral steroids like M1T, Superdrol,DMT. all were sold legally and as potent as any oral steroid. I think M1T might be the strongest Oral steroid ever and it was sold legally for years. methyl-Tren is the only thing that beats M1T,superdrol is up there as well.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: February 23, 2014, 12:32:41 AM »
Prohormones are steroids lol.

What I meant was "Are these steroids (pro hormones) as dangerous as oral steroids or injectables".

anabolicguru

• Getbig III
« Reply #38 on: February 23, 2014, 12:34:35 AM »
What I meant was "Are these steroids (pro hormones) as dangerous as oral steroids or injectables".

Oral steroids are as dangerous as Oral steroids

Injectables (LEGIT Pharmacy GRADE) are the safer route but cost $ hence pharmacy GRADE
I

anabolicguru

• Getbig III
« Reply #39 on: February 23, 2014, 12:35:53 AM »
Only safer because will not stress the liver
I

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: February 23, 2014, 12:37:00 AM »
Only safer because will not stress the liver

Okay...

I really can't believe people are crazy enough to use some of these drugs.  :o

whitewidow

« Reply #41 on: February 23, 2014, 12:37:14 AM »

Yes because alot of them are don;t convert and are labelled "designer orals steroids". some of the harshest oral steroids were sold legally like M1T ,superdrol,DMT. Your answer is Yes.Like i said i think the most potent oral ever is M1T and it was sold legal for yers but it is not a Prohormone it is a designer steroid. even the ones that have to convert to a parent hormone are just as bad as most oral steroids. all the 17AA prohormoes or designer steroids are just as bad if not worse.

whitewidow

« Reply #42 on: February 23, 2014, 12:39:21 AM »
Okay...

You must not know alot of bodybuilders then because bodybuilders do anything to get an edge. Some of these amateurs and pros do 25 injections a day of diffrent steroids,HGH,insluin and peptides a day

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: February 23, 2014, 12:40:00 AM »
Yes because alot of them are don;t convert and are labelled "designer orals steroids". some of the harshest oral steroids were sold legally like M1T ,superdrol,DMT. Your answer is Yes.Like i said i think the most potent oral ever is M1T and it was sold legal for yers but it is not a Prohormone it is a designer steroid. even the ones that have to convert to a parent hormone are just as bad as most oral steroids. all the 17AA prohormoes or designer steroids are just as bad if not worse.

Wouldn't it be safer for the government to just allow the safe stuff to be available?

Seems like they've just pushed people to harm themselves worse by using what's legal.  :o

anabolicguru

• Getbig III
« Reply #44 on: February 23, 2014, 12:41:34 AM »
Okay...

Insulin, synthol, deca by itself, etc
I

whitewidow

« Reply #45 on: February 23, 2014, 01:05:54 AM »
Wouldn't it be safer for the government to just allow the safe stuff to be available?

Seems like they've just pushed people to harm themselves worse by using what's legal.  :o

I agree. I think they should just legalize every drug honestly. if somebody wants something bad enough they will get it even if it means breaking the law. It is silly to convict people for steroid purchases or selling steroids.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #46 on: February 23, 2014, 02:03:47 AM »
I might consider purchasing one of these products to take in the build up to my next holiday. I won't be able to claim natural afterwards but oh well.  ;D

Chiro's endorsement is good enough for me. 8)

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #47 on: February 23, 2014, 03:17:41 AM »
he answered the questions in a satisfactory way. i give him credit.  I just don't think a product that can only be taken for a month because of toxicity issues is the smartest move, unless you have some illegal testosterone vials with the PH,  which would defeat the purpose of buying something legal.

Umm.....do you know anything about oral steroids??

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #48 on: February 23, 2014, 03:19:26 AM »
where the fuck do you idiots get this idea from??? prohormones convert into active parent hormones once they are metabolized by the liver. prohormones are no more dangerous that regular steroids in toxicity terms.

Finally someone gets it. Sheesh there's a lot of stupid floating sound this thread from guys that can't even spell "biochemistry."

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #49 on: February 23, 2014, 03:22:27 AM »
Lol @ dummies saying "PHs are more toxic than real steroids."

Right because all PHs are the same and all "real steroids" are the same.

Yes one trenabol is more toxic than one A-bomb  ::)