Author Topic: THE MOST HOLY OF HOLY SHITS: Mother of all Neocon Meltdowns...  (Read 6734 times)

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Re: THE MOST HOLY OF HOLY SHITS: Mother of all Neocon Meltdowns...
« Reply #25 on: August 20, 2007, 08:25:45 AM »
I'm a member of the Military stationed at the one place any invasion/take over/ militray coup would or could be generated from..all the real smart guys are here.....as opposed to u..how do u know we're going to be taken over.....privy to the innner workings of GWB. U really need to relax dude.
L

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: August 20, 2007, 08:29:23 AM »
Translation: You're nobody, and I'm still someone who spends a great deal of time researching, while you spend your time bitching at everything I bring to the table with nothing to ever back it up beyond your repeated, "I would know because I'm military"  ::)

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: August 20, 2007, 08:36:34 AM »
I didn't say I'm somebody..I guess that depnds on what classifies as somebody these days. I get quoted in magazines and TV occasionally....its part of my job. But on to ur point. Nobody is taking over the country. Shit like that takes time and planning. I'm not talking external threats, i'm talking internal. I can only assume thats where u see the threat. If I was stationed at FT Hood and the orders came down to roll into Dallas to seize territory I'm with u. I'd have no prior knowledge. But where I'm at now, we teach the highest level planners for the US Military, and some foreign militaries. These guys are all trained by phD's and many have them as well. These guys would be tapped to help plan any takeover...please keep in mind that I believe the whole thread to be ridiclous but I'm willing to humor u for sake of argument. Its ridiculous but interesting. Things would have to get completely crazy here, in ways we haven't thought of, for US troops to decide to back a coup.
L

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: August 20, 2007, 08:41:11 AM »
I didn't say I'm somebody..I guess that depnds on what classifies as somebody these days. I get quoted in magazines and TV occasionally....its part of my job. But on to ur point. Nobody is taking over the country. Shit like that takes time and planning. I'm not talking external threats, i'm talking internal. I can only assume thats where u see the threat. If I was stationed at FT Hood and the orders came down to roll into Dallas to seize territory I'm with u. I'd have no prior knowledge. But where I'm at now, we teach the highest level planners for the US Military, and some foreign militaries. These guys are all trained by phD's and many have them as well. These guys would be tapped to help plan any takeover...please keep in mind that I believe the whole thread to be ridiclous but I'm willing to humor u for sake of argument. Its ridiculous but interesting. Things would have to get completely crazy here, in ways we haven't thought of, for US troops to decide to back a coup.
Jesus Christ, I don't disagree with any of this and have never thought this would all go down like Bush calling a General in his office and saying, go for it, take down my political opponents...  We're so far on two different pages it would take ages to fill you in on what I believe and why I believe it.  But no, I sure as hell laugh at the notion that it would happen like that... of course not!!  There's more involved, way way way more involved.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: August 20, 2007, 08:43:50 AM »
BUT... obviously there are neocons that think like this...

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: August 20, 2007, 08:48:30 AM »
This article is so crazy..I'm wondering if he's serious or being funny or whatever.
L

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: August 20, 2007, 09:02:35 AM »
Maybe the most important fact to look at here is that this article, published on the family secuity matters website on August 3rd was promoted to Must Read status found center column on the homepage.  That most likely means the Editorial Manager got all google eyed at the article... Until the higher ups at the Center for Security Policy saw the PR nightmare with this article... So it went from "Must Read" to not being able to find his name anywhere on the site :D

OHHH SNAP :P
Quoted for HH... Family Security Matters doesn't strike me as much of a comedy site... http://www.familysecuritymatters.org/

and to top it off, the guy is a self proclaimed philosopher :D

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: August 20, 2007, 09:26:38 AM »
I'll look over the site..I don't see to many other articles with such nutbaggery....I'm not sure who goes to such a site. Look I'm a Conservative but I also get annoyed when folks from the Right volunteer me for invading every nation on earth to hoist demoracy on the masses. Not everybody wants democracy, or should have it. The Left hates the military and America and the far Rights wants us to spread democracy like flower petals.
L

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: August 20, 2007, 09:32:58 AM »
I'll look over the site..I don't see to many other articles with such nutbaggery....I'm not sure who goes to such a site. Look I'm a Conservative but I also get annoyed when folks from the Right volunteer me for invading every nation on earth to hoist demoracy on the masses. Not everybody wants democracy, or should have it. The Left hates the military and America and the far Rights wants us to spread democracy like flower petals.
I agree with you totally with the exception that the left hates the military.  I'm pretty well read and active in the left and I think that's a pretty big intentional misrepresentation of most of the left, unless you're talking about the vegan, don't harm a fly left then yes, but the fact is most of the left will fall more into a category of, "Hates the military misused" That is you will find a majority of progressives wanting to see the military used to defend America, not all this other crap these idiots get us tangled up in.  Even lefties like Michael Moore are big on pushing this idea--and so am I.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #34 on: August 20, 2007, 09:45:38 AM »
I agree with you totally with the exception that the left hates the military.  I'm pretty well read and active in the left and I think that's a pretty big intentional misrepresentation of most of the left, unless you're talking about the vegan, don't harm a fly left then yes, but the fact is most of the left will fall more into a category of, "Hates the military misused" That is you will find a majority of progressives wanting to see the military used to defend America, not all this other crap these idiots get us tangled up in.  Even lefties like Michael Moore are big on pushing this idea.

The left:

-  Hates America
-  Wants America to lose in Iraq
-  Hates the military

These are 3 of the most common brainwashings about the left that many neo-cons spew out.

I'm not saying HH6 is a neo-con.  He's more of a true conservative IMO.

But these misconceptions about the left are alarming because people actually believe they are true.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: August 20, 2007, 11:30:50 AM »
I guess we or I have to define Left.....liberals..not dems. Especially far left dems. Not auto union...coal miner dems. The Left has hijacked the dem party and sorry boys....there are far to many vocal dems like beserk mentioned that hate the military. I'm not a neo-con.
L

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #36 on: August 20, 2007, 11:45:09 AM »
I guess we or I have to define Left.....liberals..not dems. Especially far left dems. Not auto union...coal miner dems. The Left has hijacked the dem party and sorry boys....there are far to many vocal dems like beserk mentioned that hate the military. I'm not a neo-con.

In any conversation I've had with you I've never got that feeling you were a neo-con but in stead a practical conservative.  I've not known too many "liberals" who would have said those three things i talked about.   I think it can be said the neo-con have hijacked the republican party also.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: August 20, 2007, 12:30:36 PM »
Yes they have or had...I think they are being in the process of getting dumped...we'll see. Many talk show Righties adopted their mantra's and it will tough to weed them out. There is not to many prominent Repubs out there that u could say..hey that guy is just like Reagan.
L

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: August 20, 2007, 12:43:18 PM »
You're not a neocon, you're a neocon worker bee...  a good little one that does exactly like his daddy neocons tell him to do.  There's no shortage of your defending their policy on this forum.. all the same shit to me...  The only difference is one pushing for policy and you're supporting it.  And your depiction of the left is right out of a goddamned neocon comic book ::) clueless, truly clueless...  and you really have no business talking about hijacks when the biggest hijack of all time has occured in the republican party. 

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: August 20, 2007, 01:06:19 PM »
Yeah ..ok dude..the dilusional liberal left which is the Dem party has their collective head in the sand.You idiots see Bush and all kinds of internal boggeymen while apologizing for Hugo Chavez, Iran, the muslim nutbags and anybody else not American. Its post after post about how we're the bad guy or how Bush is the bad guy. I don't care about Bush. I don't make policy. I do what I'm told because thats my job. I see the rags as a major threat...my feelings happen to agree with that of Bush and this government. You're blind to the threat. You think we're endanger of a false flag ::)....also you've become unhinged over minor crap...relax.

I've been in the service since I was 17. Half my time was under Bill.
L

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: August 20, 2007, 01:37:40 PM »
Yeah ..ok dude..the dilusional liberal left which is the Dem party has their collective head in the sand.You idiots see Bush and all kinds of internal boggeymen while apologizing for Hugo Chavez, Iran, the muslim nutbags and anybody else not American. Its post after post about how we're the bad guy or how Bush is the bad guy. I don't care about Bush. I don't make policy. I do what I'm told because thats my job. I see the rags as a major threat...my feelings happen to agree with that of Bush and this government. You're blind to the threat. You think we're endanger of a false flag ::)....also you've become unhinged over minor crap...relax.

I've been in the service since I was 17. Half my time was under Bill.
trust me, I see the threat all to well...   ::)

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: August 20, 2007, 01:53:33 PM »
And its your own elected government right...unless we get nuked I can guarentee u will be safe to post whatever u want well into the next administration
L

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: August 20, 2007, 02:09:28 PM »
And its your own elected government right...unless we get nuked I can guarentee u will be safe to post whatever u want well into the next administration
wrong, it's some of my own elected gov.  It's quite a few self serving tools.  mix in 3 parts some dipshit ancient plan with followers and I promise you, the world will be a very differnet place shorty, including the US...  Or so that's the plan and I don't see much to convince me they're not on track.  go ahead, call me a nutt, I give a shit not.  The threat is NOT what you think it is.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: August 20, 2007, 02:23:32 PM »
Ok HH, I appologize for getting worked up... I've been pretty hard on you and I know you're just doing your job and I know you're serving your Country which in my mind is the highest calling.  On a lot of levels I respect the hell out of you.  I have certain ideas that have come about through a shit load of research, buying old nasty manuscripts and books not to mention traveling about a bit and gathering information first hand so I get a little piffed at constantly being relegated to a paranoid conspiracy theorist.  But anyway, sorry for coming down on you hard.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #44 on: August 21, 2007, 03:47:42 PM »
Bush will be gone in a year or so....Uncle Hugo looks to be around for awhile.....so say what u want LIB princess.....atleast there won't be blood in the street when he leaves..unless u count drunk people celebrating. Yes Beserk i made a list..its based on who will continue to allow NFL football and what kind of cool uniform I'll get.

Wake Up why don't cha?!
There's already been far too much American blood spilled in the streets ...of Iraq, ...of Afghanistan,
...possibly soon to be Iran, ...and lord knows where else the neo cons have planned.
w

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #45 on: August 21, 2007, 07:49:14 PM »
First stupidity check (one that ought to prevent anyone with 2 brain cells from reading past the 2nd line): Putting Bush at the same level as Caesar.

It goes to show you how much conservative opinion has deviated from any logical reasoning.

Bush vs. Caesar? Gimme a fucking break!!

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: August 22, 2007, 07:25:03 AM »
Yeah pretty much....Hey jag, most of us are happy to have served. Berserk lay out what you're talking about, I might think you're nuts but I bet its pretty interesting.
L

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #47 on: August 24, 2007, 08:01:04 PM »
Yeah pretty much....Hey jag, most of us are happy to have served. Berserk lay out what you're talking about, I might think you're nuts but I bet its pretty interesting.

Of course you are, ...you're alive to be happy for your service. I don't know if the guy who is dead would share those same sentiments. Having died in a noble cause that bettered your country is one thing. Having died, or serving as mere cannon fodder, in an arena that you considered to be a monumental waste of resources, tax payer money, and squandered military personnel is another. What do you think Pat Tillman would have said if asked if he was happy to have served? From what I hear, he didn't serve, ...he GOT served!  :'(
w

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #48 on: August 25, 2007, 09:41:04 AM »
The sad part of America is there is great discord about the policies of this administration, yet they still go on with it. And Americans just sit, there on our fat McDonald's laden butts,  call people names, complain, but when it comes down to it, we're lazier than most of the world, we are not thankful for what we have, and as such we act as if are incapable of making a change...
This will continue on whether Hilliary or Obama or whoever is in office. Complacency is Extinction for any civilization, it happen to Rome, it happen to Europe, it happen to many a Eastern and African civilizations, and it will happen to the US. 

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #49 on: August 25, 2007, 12:40:06 PM »
First stupidity check (one that ought to prevent anyone with 2 brain cells from reading past the 2nd line): Putting Bush at the same level as Caesar.

It goes to show you how much conservative opinion has deviated from any logical reasoning.

Oh, I dunno... Bush vs. Caesar is kind of appropriate... really, they do have a lot of similarities...

It's the Bush vs. Hitler comparison's I can't stand... I mean, Hitler? Come on... No one on the planet has ever been like that guy... not Stalin, not Pol Pot, not even Ivan the Terrible... No one can be compared to Hitler.

Caesar though... sure... I'm cool with that... a "democratic" government which really is just democratic on paper... check.

Expanding power through war and aggression... check.

Proclaiming that these new "governments" can rule themselves... check.

All the while the Empire is in control... check.

I'm not saying it is always a bad thing... you can make your own conclusions on that... is it good or bad... I have my opinion, but that's not the point... The point is that there are similarities.

Just remember... Rome was the greatest Empire ever... It's people prospered when all others faltered, but all empire's fall...