Getbig Alternative Boards > Y Board - The Player's Club

Hulkotron thigh circumference (nh)

(1/6) > >>

Hulkotron:
22" just now.  Leg mass never been a strong point but not bad for ~170 lbs in my opinion.  Those hoping to see one of the smaller guys on August 6 may be disappointed.

What do you bigger guys stretch the tape at?

IroNat:

--- Quote from: Hulkotron on May 16, 2022, 09:56:56 AM ---22" just now.  Leg mass never been a strong point but not bad for ~170 lbs in my opinion.  Those hoping to see one of the smaller guys on August 6 may be disappointed.

--- End quote ---

Bhanky will respond in the next 24 hours.

Until then...

CalvinH:

--- Quote from: Hulkotron on May 16, 2022, 09:56:56 AM ---22" just now.  Leg mass never been a strong point but not bad for ~170 lbs in my opinion.  Those hoping to see one of the smaller guys on August 6 may be disappointed.

--- End quote ---

As a Y boarder held in high esteem I'm going to let this slide...

...But for future reference besides NZ asking posters their penis size and pics to prove it we don't measure male body parts on this board.

Hulkotron:

--- Quote from: CalvinH on May 16, 2022, 01:42:29 PM ---
As a Y boarder held in high esteem I'm going to let this slide...

...But for future reference besides NZ asking posters their penis size and pics to prove it we don't measure male body parts on this board.

--- End quote ---

Women and the gender-confused are welcome to participate.

Irongrip400:

--- End quote ---

I thought you were 6’6”?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version