Author Topic: 12 dead, 20-30 injured at Ft. Hood, Texas  (Read 13142 times)

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
Re: 12 dead, 20-30 injured at Ft. Hood, Texas
« Reply #25 on: November 05, 2009, 02:30:23 PM »
Major Malik Nadal Hasan is the name being reported. Oh brother. What a shitstorm this is gonna be.

:-\

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #26 on: November 05, 2009, 02:31:44 PM »
Major Malik Nadal Hasan is the name being reported. Oh brother. What a shitstorm this is gonna be.

::) here we go  ::)
175lbs by 31st July

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #27 on: November 05, 2009, 02:33:31 PM »
You guys are all get your panties in a ruffle... nobody comes on here and cries when 10,000 die in India in a flood or 5,000 people die in the Phillipines in a typhoon/hurricane, but 10 U.S soldiers die because of some wannabe Columbine shit and everyone goes nuts over it...  I wasn't even saying anything neg. or anti-American geeeeze..

it's life, people die.

I agree it's sad and tragic, but it's not like 10,000 people died or soemthing.

Fuck India and the Phillipines.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: November 05, 2009, 02:36:31 PM »
You guys are all get your panties in a ruffle... nobody comes on here and cries when 10,000 die in India in a flood or 5,000 people die in the Phillipines in a typhoon/hurricane, but 10 U.S soldiers die because of some wannabe Columbine shit and everyone goes nuts over it...  I wasn't even saying anything neg. or anti-American geeeeze..

it's life, people die.

Good luck :)

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: November 05, 2009, 02:39:24 PM »
Really sad news.

RIP

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #30 on: November 05, 2009, 02:41:29 PM »

it's life, people die.

apples and oranges...

tragedies due to natural disasters and tragedies by the hand of others are 2 different things.

true, its life...people die. but its fucked up when people get mowed down by gunfire on a US military base.

they didnt just "die", they were murdered

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: November 05, 2009, 02:41:54 PM »
Yeeeeehawwww...that's we call a cookout out ova there in Texas' country! ;)

go fu.ck yourself

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: November 05, 2009, 02:43:13 PM »
Its true, while sad for the families I cant really say I care, like someone said here no one is shedding a tear for all the massacres, genocides, tsunamis occuring worldwide or even innocent iraqi families getting blown to bits by the US Army.You think any of the dead soldiers would shed a tear if they found out anyone here was killed?

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: November 05, 2009, 02:43:30 PM »
apples and oranges...

tragedies due to natural disasters and tragedies by the hand of others are 2 different things.

true, its life...people die. but its fucked up when people get mowed down by gunfire on a US military base.

they didnt just "die", they were murdered
QFT

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #34 on: November 05, 2009, 02:43:38 PM »
Any local Getbiggers?

Scott & White Memorial Hospital is receiving several gunshot victims from Fort Hood. No specifics are known regarding the incident resulting in the shootings. At this time the victims coming to Scott and White are suffering from wounds. We have nothing else at this time. All patients are adults.

Urgent Need for Blood Donations

Due to the recent events on Fort Hood, we are in URGENT need of ALL blood types.

Please come to Scott & White Blood Donor Center and donate blood as soon as possible, we are located in Room 115 next the McLane Dining Room in the main hospital. We are open today until at least 7 p.m. and you can contact us at 254-724-4376 if you need any assistance on determining your eligibility to donate.

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: November 05, 2009, 02:46:25 PM »
Any local Getbiggers?

Scott & White Memorial Hospital is receiving several gunshot victims from Fort Hood. No specifics are known regarding the incident resulting in the shootings. At this time the victims coming to Scott and White are suffering from wounds. We have nothing else at this time. All patients are adults.

Urgent Need for Blood Donations

Due to the recent events on Fort Hood, we are in URGENT need of ALL blood types.

Please come to Scott & White Blood Donor Center and donate blood as soon as possible, we are located in Room 115 next the McLane Dining Room in the main hospital. We are open today until at least 7 p.m. and you can contact us at 254-724-4376 if you need any assistance on determining your eligibility to donate.

Jezus christ! We don't want nayone to be late for dinner.

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: November 05, 2009, 02:47:10 PM »
Its true, while sad for the families I cant really say I care

dont care that there was a possible terrorist attack on a US military base on US soil? or better yet, that the us army had possibly been infiltrated?

if youre American...then youre a fucking hipster c unt.

if youre not American....carry on

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: November 05, 2009, 02:50:37 PM »
dont care that there was a possible terrorist attack on a US military base on US soil? or better yet, that the us army had possibly been infiltrated?

if youre American...then youre a fucking hipster c unt.

if youre not American....carry on

Not American, but if any of the shooters had relatives who were killed by the US invasion of Iraq or Afghanistan then I wouldnt blame them.Lets face it it was a pointless war where 100,000 Civilian Iraqis were killed, you telling me you wouldnt be pissed if some country invaded the USA and blew your family to bits?

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #38 on: November 05, 2009, 02:51:46 PM »
Damn some of you 'hardcore' patriot's should be on lorazepam or xanax..

Mr. Zimbabwe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: November 05, 2009, 02:52:53 PM »
Lead shooter from Virginia ... had converted to Islam...... Major Malik Nadal Hasan.

If that turns out to be true...  we need to quit the politically correct CRAP
and stop putting Muslims in secure positions in our military!!!

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: November 05, 2009, 02:54:22 PM »
Not American, but if any of the shooters had relatives who were killed by the US invasion of Iraq or Afghanistan then I wouldnt blame them.Lets face it it was a pointless war where 100,000 Civilian Iraqis were killed, you telling me you wouldnt be pissed if some country invaded the USA and blew your family to bits?

yeah yeah...i get it. when i said "carry on" i didnt mean it literally. this is a thread about an American tragedy that just happened...not a report on Iraq over the past 7 years. if you want to argue that cause for the 413 time....start a thread dude. i hear ya..."the war was unjust" "1000's killed". alot of people will agree with you here.....not disbanding your argument.

my point is this thread is about what happened today

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: November 05, 2009, 02:55:25 PM »
Damn some of you 'hardcore' patriot's should be on lorazepam or xanax..

no, just passionate about fallen brothers. if you were or are a part of "team green" you would have a better grasp i think.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: November 05, 2009, 02:57:24 PM »
yeah yeah...i get it. when i said "carry on" i didnt mean it literally. this is a thread about an American tragedy that just happened...not a report on Iraq over the past 7 years. if you want to argue that cause for the 413 time....start a thread dude. i hear ya..."the war was unjust" "1000's killed". alot of people will agree with you here.....not disbanding your argument.

my point is this thread is about what happened today

Its just Karma at the root level, had the USA not blown to bits tens of thousand Iraqis and Afghans then it likely wouldnt have happened.I mean it didnt take a brain surgeon to predict there would be comeback from the USA actions at some point.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #43 on: November 05, 2009, 02:58:41 PM »

No one asked the Iraqis to start killing each other. Wasn't the US army who welcomed foreign Al Qaeda fighters with open arms who in turn started killing anyone and everyone.

Its just Karma at the root level, had the USA not blown to bits tens of thousand Iraqis and Afghans then it likely wouldnt have happened.I mean it didnt take a brain surgeon to predict it would take there would be comeback from the USA actions at some point.

Tens of thousands? The US didn't blow to bits tens of thousands of Iraqis. Tens of thousands of Iraqis were blown to bits by their fellow Iraqis and foreign Muslim fighters who ventured their to fight America.

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: November 05, 2009, 03:00:28 PM »
Its just Karma at the root level, had the USA not blown to bits tens of thousand Iraqis and Afghans then it likely wouldnt have happened.I mean it didnt take a brain surgeon to predict it would take there would be comeback from the USA actions at some point.

blame the politicians.......not the messengers.

the ROOT of the problem is the govt...then attack the powers that be.

if you have served in ANY military in ANY country you would understand that the actual soldiers have little to do with the message.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #45 on: November 05, 2009, 03:00:50 PM »
Its just Karma at the root level, had the USA not blown to bits tens of thousand Iraqis and Afghans then it likely wouldnt have happened.I mean it didnt take a brain surgeon to predict there would be comeback from the USA actions at some point.
Speaking of karma.....you think there will be some reprecussions of this in the middle east by US soldiers?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: November 05, 2009, 03:02:12 PM »
blame the politicians.......not the messengers.

the ROOT of the problem is the govt...then attack the powers that be.

if you have served in ANY military in ANY country you would understand that the actual soldiers have little to do with the message.

They make it possible to have any message at all. I'll blame the soldiers, thank you.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: November 05, 2009, 03:03:02 PM »
They make it possible to have any message at all. I'll blame the soldiers, thank you.

You're boring. Please stop trying to be inflammatory as you're not any good at it, Squadfather wannabe.

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: November 05, 2009, 03:03:38 PM »

clueless ::)

then go join the jihad and quit talkin shit on message boards

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: November 05, 2009, 03:04:22 PM »
clueless ::)

then go join the jihad and quit talkin shit on message boards

He's a gimmick. Stop taking the bait. This guy shows up in every thread like this and pulls the same shit over and over.