Author Topic: The Mature thread  (Read 238249 times)

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
Re: The Mature thread
« Reply #7200 on: June 11, 2015, 06:33:45 PM »
How's that delete button working for you?
Mate you can change the name to Wooo and be dumb

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #7201 on: June 11, 2015, 06:35:25 PM »
chaos the big sheriff in town... who gives a fucking toss

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #7202 on: June 11, 2015, 06:46:23 PM »
I give a toss when the ol lady doesn't want to. ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #7203 on: June 11, 2015, 06:49:14 PM »
I give a toss when the ol lady doesn't want to. ;D
you know what you are such a clown. Infact ban me iīm out of here.. what a kunt

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #7204 on: June 11, 2015, 06:53:08 PM »
you know what you are such a clown. Infact ban me iīm out of here.. what a kunt
I don't have banning powers. :(
But you shouldn't leave, you're such a joyous and positive influence to have here, sharing your vast experience and knowedge.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #7205 on: June 11, 2015, 07:09:01 PM »
I don't have banning powers. :(
But you shouldn't leave, you're such a joyous and positive influence to have here, sharing your vast experience and knowedge.

Donny's a good man and one that ads value to these forums via training knowledge and an excellent sense of humor.  Something sorely lacking in a great many of us that come here. 

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #7206 on: June 11, 2015, 07:30:27 PM »
Donny's a good man and one that ads value to these forums via training knowledge and an excellent sense of humor.  Something sorely lacking in a great many of us that come here. 

I only know of him what he posts here and his PMs to me. He's actually quite rude and full of himself. Because he didn't like DP's workout, he threatens to delete his post? And I've seen him do the same to a couple of other posters. Well now he doesn't have that option so he'll have to learn to communicate like a gentleman. :)
Hope all is well with you!

PS: Donny has not been banned or repremanded in any way, shape or form, any lack of posts or communication from him is solely his choice.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #7207 on: June 11, 2015, 08:15:47 PM »
guys there are plenty ways to skin a cat,,all workouts whether power influenced,superstting/tri setting,total body all work in conjunction around ones time for that day or even planning a week of more complex and various workouts,,,good to break it up ..my 2 cents...

tonite i trained home delts/bi's felt off usual game went for pump,i mowed the lawn and did some watering'steaming here heat wise'prior so i was already a step back and i never have off day 'meaning output/energy/pump.today i forced it :-\..

i did 4 trisets should db press/side laterals/cable uprights

3 sets bent over seat rear delt raise

3 sets bentover v raises 'i start db at shins bent over and make a v straight out and up

2 sets seated fr raise

bis \curl bar superset db curls
concetration curls hammer grip w reverse curls
finished curl bar hanging rested side knees locked and curl up 'your bent over doing them'no homo'like a preacher curl minus bench'

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #7208 on: June 11, 2015, 08:35:30 PM »
Wow, Donny melted quicker than an ice cream cone on a humid New York summer day  :D :D
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #7209 on: June 11, 2015, 08:38:30 PM »
let me make one thing clear, the mod you "name" i could not care less about. You troll on the mature thread and i will delete you.

Not any more.  :D :D
X

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #7210 on: June 12, 2015, 01:54:03 AM »
fact is there is only one MOD on here who i have a problem with. He sits on the fence waiting to abuse his "powers". Being called a moron repeatidly by a guy who dishes out more than his fair share of sarcasm on the Boards then after he got abusive i deleted 1 post. Then this jerk off calls the MOD :D to take care of it by changing the name on the thread to "Wooo". What a childish act by a grown man? I notice other people are getting this treatment too by the fatso bald man. I just wonder if i called Fatso a moron repeatedly how long would it be before i got banned. Itīs all one sided on here. reacts like a small child. I think i will open a new Mature thread on the History section and the Mature people on here can come over and post further. the Training section is getting to be a joke because of one Individual.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #7211 on: June 12, 2015, 04:34:30 AM »
How's that delete button working for you?
How is Donny able to delete DP's post?

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #7212 on: June 12, 2015, 04:39:42 AM »
fact is there is only one MOD on here who i have a problem with. He sits on the fence waiting to abuse his "powers". Being called a moron repeatidly by a guy who dishes out more than his fair share of sarcasm on the Boards then after he got abusive i deleted 1 post. Then this jerk off calls the MOD :D to take care of it by changing the name on the thread to "Wooo". What a childish act by a grown man? I notice other people are getting this treatment too by the fatso bald man. I just wonder if i called Fatso a moron repeatedly how long would it be before i got banned. Itīs all one sided on here. reacts like a small child. I think i will open a new Mature thread on the History section and the Mature people on here can come over and post further. the Training section is getting to be a joke because of one Individual.

Guess you overdid the creatine.. You don't need a ban, but you do need a vacation, preferably at a place with no weights and internet connection.
All of this because of the number of super sets I did ::)

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #7213 on: June 12, 2015, 04:47:10 AM »
Donny you are ass up. You act maturely in the gossip and opinion threads as far as training threads go. But in here you sometimes behave silly and get your pantys in a knot. And you are a good guy.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #7214 on: June 12, 2015, 04:52:50 AM »
"pantys in a knot".. I love those Aussie sayings :D

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #7215 on: June 12, 2015, 06:39:37 AM »
Who else gets this treatment from me?
Fact is, out of the few people that post on this board, you are the only one with a problem, you are one of the few that's attacking people, you are the only one I've had to ban, you are the only one that's had your gimmick banned, you are the one with the power trip "I can't delete posts in the mature thread so I'm going to run away"
Hahaa,  grow up, you're supposedly an old ass man having a hissy fit cause you can't bully people in the mature thread anymore.

I'm far from abusive with my powers, I think I'm pretty lax and fair with how I treat people.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #7216 on: June 12, 2015, 07:43:55 AM »
lets get this panned out ,,cmon I don't want to travel to another board to start a new thread,,this is easy and well established ,hundreds pages now ;D..

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #7217 on: June 12, 2015, 08:32:03 AM »
lets get this panned out ,,cmon I don't want to travel to another board to start a new thread,,this is easy and well established ,hundreds pages now ;D..
This thread isn't moving and it's not being unstickied.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #7218 on: June 12, 2015, 09:33:37 AM »
This thread isn't moving and it's not being unstickied.
8)...BUT DONNY IS ALWAYS HERE ,IT WILL BE ME AND DP TILL JAY GETS BACK,ITS HIS BABY..

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #7219 on: June 12, 2015, 09:42:43 AM »
8)...BUT DONNY IS ALWAYS HERE ,IT WILL BE ME AND DP TILL JAY GETS BACK,ITS HIS BABY..
No problem with Donny being here, the ball is 100% in his court.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #7220 on: June 12, 2015, 10:11:53 AM »
Internet is serious business.
X

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #7221 on: June 12, 2015, 10:58:43 AM »
Internet is serious business.

Validating the number of super sets is even more serious..

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #7222 on: June 13, 2015, 09:17:25 AM »
wtf...this turned ugly and now pm's on the matter..this was great thread and everybody kept it pretty clear.now what?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #7223 on: June 13, 2015, 09:29:01 AM »
wtf...this turned ugly and now pm's on the matter..this was great thread and everybody kept it pretty clear.now what?
Well, take an objective look at what's happening. One person angry and vindictive, PMing and scheming.
*sigh*
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #7224 on: June 13, 2015, 09:32:04 AM »

Well, I feel no need to continue a useless debate. If Donny doesn't believe me, then that's his problem.

Here's my leg workout from today,

8 super sets of leg presses with machine adductions
1 triple drop down set of leg extentions with 30 sec weighted stretches in between
1 triple drop down set of leg curls with 30 sec weighted stretches in between