Author Topic: Trump and the The Climate Fight  (Read 2387 times)

JAGO

• Getbig IV
  • Biden/Harris 2020
Trump and the The Climate Fight
« on: September 14, 2020, 02:06:42 PM »
So the orange idiot is on the west coast to look at the fire devastation and renews his fight against the climate. Do you think he’ll suggest sweeping the ground in the forest again? ROFL - the guy is a loser.

J

pamith

• Getbig V
Re: The Climate Fight
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2020, 02:10:53 PM »
Global warming is a hoax though

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • bhank is coming….
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2020, 02:12:20 PM »
Stop making shitty troll threads that you never return to because you’re always wrong.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2020, 02:23:20 PM »
The Democrats spun the wheel of issues and came up with this one. The other crap that they were trying to throw against the wall didn’t stick. This won’t either.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted.
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2020, 03:19:36 PM »
Jago, do the people in your turd-world country worry about climate change or are they too occupied taking craps in the street?

harmankardon1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2020, 05:45:17 PM »
Jago, do the people in your turd-world country worry about climate change or are they too occupied taking craps in the street?

Lol, so true...

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2020, 06:29:04 PM »
Jago, do the people in your YELLOW turd-world country worry about climate change or are they too occupied taking craps in the street?

fixed

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2020, 07:10:59 PM »

All these jagoff threads.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2020, 08:19:23 PM »

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2020, 08:27:10 PM »
JAGO is Rob Z, aka 240 or Bust. The writing style is identical - and as retarded, haha

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2020, 08:46:28 PM »
JAGO is Rob Z, aka 240 or Bust. The writing style is identical - and as retarded, haha

And still losing arguments

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2020, 09:25:46 PM »

I don’t align with EVERYTHING of either party - but HOW is this not questioned more???? I mean if WE affect the “climate” - as we are told - then how is it that only the very liberal west coast is affected? Climate is global - and there are a SHITLOAD of very heavily wooded areas all over Canada - shouldn’t they all be ablaze??

The absurdly ignored fact is that the “Climate” of Earth has changed far more dramatically thousands of times. The vast majority of these changes were long before man was possibly a factor.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2020, 10:28:59 PM »

Rob should come clean with all his gimmicks

What's the worst thing that can happen? We all know it's Rob Z anyways, why does he try to deny it?
Q

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #13 on: September 15, 2020, 03:30:51 AM »
So the orange idiot is on the west coast to look at the fire devastation and renews his fight against the climate. Do you think he’ll suggest sweeping the ground in the forest again? ROFL - the guy is a loser.

J

There are many things one can say about Trump but it always cracks me up when people call him a loser. A billionaire and the President of the United States. You just can't go any higher in life.

What have you accomplished "JAGO"?

JAGO

• Getbig IV
  • Biden/Harris 2020
« Reply #14 on: September 15, 2020, 04:16:07 AM »
There are many things one can say about Trump but it always cracks me up when people call him a loser. A billionaire and the President of the United States. You just can't go any higher in life.

What have you accomplished "JAGO"?

What have I accomplished? Two degrees ( one from Cornell.) I have earned a nice lower upper class life, never have I dodged a draft, cheated in way, shape or form, I pay my taxes and have NEVER conducted myself in anything less than a respectful manner in front of a woman.

Can you say the same about the orange idiot? You fools pay his taxes, pay off his bankruptcies ( in the billions ) and stand silently as he has destroyed the nations reputation internationally and killed - yes it will tally up today - 200,000 Americans because of his incompetence. Fuck, Woodward released tapes of Trump saying IN HIS OWN WORDS, HE KNEW HOW DEADLY THE TRUMP VIRUS IS. DIDNT HE FUCK KIDS WITH THAT EPSTINE? Why do you think he is dead?

You have Ivanka and jared making policy decisions - WITH NO EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION IN THAT AREA OR TRAINING - BANNON AND RUDY  IS IT NOW 50 or 49 days until the criminal proceedings start to put trump away. AND JUST WAIT UNTIL YOU SEE HIS TAXES.

YOU ARE A BRAIN DEAD FOLLOWER - BUT YOU DID GET AN EXTRA $800 in your 401K.

Losers.

J

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted.
« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2020, 04:26:05 AM »
All those degrees and education and you still back the wrong side.  Hmm...something's amiss.

JAGO

• Getbig IV
  • Biden/Harris 2020
« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2020, 04:29:21 AM »
All those degrees and education and you still back the wrong side.  Hmm...something's amiss.

. . . all those degrees. Lol.

J

nzgs

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: September 15, 2020, 04:41:24 AM »
Left wing activists were caught in Brazil setting fire to the amazon, same thing on the west coast, it is antifa starting fires. It's mentally ill people like this who are so desperate for their "climate change" prophecy to come true they will seek to force it themselves.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: September 15, 2020, 04:57:39 AM »
What have I accomplished? Two degrees ( one from Cornell.) I have earned a nice lower upper class life, never have I dodged a draft, cheated in way, shape or form, I pay my taxes and have NEVER conducted myself in anything less than a respectful manner in front of a woman.

Can you say the same about the orange idiot? You fools pay his taxes, pay off his bankruptcies ( in the billions ) and stand silently as he has destroyed the nations reputation internationally and killed - yes it will tally up today - 200,000 Americans because of his incompetence. Fuck, Woodward released tapes of Trump saying IN HIS OWN WORDS, HE KNEW HOW DEADLY THE TRUMP VIRUS IS. DIDNT HE FUCK KIDS WITH THAT EPSTINE? Why do you think he is dead?

You have Ivanka and jared making policy decisions - WITH NO EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION IN THAT AREA OR TRAINING - BANNON AND RUDY  IS IT NOW 50 or 49 days until the criminal proceedings start to put trump away. AND JUST WAIT UNTIL YOU SEE HIS TAXES.

YOU ARE A BRAIN DEAD FOLLOWER - BUT YOU DID GET AN EXTRA $800 in your 401K.

Losers.

J

Well, it just goes to prove that having a college degree is no guarantee for intelligence. Did you ever serve in the military? Or are you bragging about never dodging the draft because you simply weren't drafted? How heroic. Can I say the same about "the idiot"? Well, Trump also has advanced degrees. Yes, he got out the draft like Clinton and many others who didn't believe in going to war in Vietnam? Would you have gone if you had a way to get out of it? And what has that have to do with life accomplishments?

So now it's paying "Trump's taxes"? Taxes that he cut. Were we also paying Obama's taxes? Clinton's? Where do you get these ideas? Well, of course, only one place -- the Universities. As George Orwell once said, "“Some ideas are so stupid that only intellectuals believe them.”

"DIDNT HE FUCK KIDS WITH THAT EPSTINE? Why do you think he is dead?"

And now Epstein (note correct name spelling and what word is "DIDNT," Cornell graduate? ) is dead because of Trump? How is it that Trump's name wasn't in Epstein's black book but Clinton's was? And Trump banned Epstein from Mar-a-Lago. They had a falling out and Trump has never been to any of his residence either in Florida or his Lolita island like Clinton.

So I assume you also have an issue with Hunter Biden making millions in a field he had zero experience in? And exactly what policy decision has Ivanka made?

Again there are many names you can call Trump, but calling a billionaire who is the President of the most powerful country in the world a loser just exposes your bias and ignorance. But I'm glad you enoy your "lower upper class life."

What were your degrees in?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: September 15, 2020, 05:01:51 AM »
  Fuck, Woodward released tapes of Trump saying IN HIS OWN WORDS, HE KNEW HOW DEADLY THE TRUMP VIRUS IS.

J

Trump implemented a travel ban on China and Europe within the first month even though he was blasted by Pelosi and Biden. And I remember there were a few other people who downplayed the threat of the virus. Remember this guy:

Fauci said, “Obviously, you need to take it seriously and do the kind of things the (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) and the Department of Homeland Security is doing. But this is not a major threat to the people of the United States and this is not something that the citizens of the United States right now should be worried about.”

Fauci, in a qualified response said, "Don’t worry right now; you need to take it seriously, and although this is not a major threat, keep an ear open to the CDC and Homeland Security.

Fauci: …There’s no reason to be walking around with a mask. When you’re in the middle of an outbreak, wearing a mask might make people feel a little bit better and it might even block a droplet, but it’s not providing the perfect protection that people think that it is. And, often, there are unintended consequences — people keep fiddling with the mask and they keep touching their face.

Fauci said. “The American people should not be worried or frightened by this. It’s a very, very low risk to the United States, but it’s something we, as public health officials, need to take very seriously.”

JAGO

• Getbig IV
  • Biden/Harris 2020
« Reply #20 on: September 15, 2020, 05:06:40 AM »
No, I did not serve in the military. I have never called a member of the military a loser, or a sucker.

I have never devalued a woman or man because of the color of their skin. I have never stolen or cheated IN MY LIFE - yes I’ve failed more than i care to admit, but I owned them - fuck I just paid off a $42,000 tax bill, it took almost 3 years.

I am an average man ( perhaps a bit below average ) but i am far smarter than trump and wouldn’t traded my life for that clowns for a moment.

J

JAGO

• Getbig IV
  • Biden/Harris 2020
« Reply #21 on: September 15, 2020, 05:07:32 AM »
Trump implemented a travel ban on China and Europe within the first month even though he was blasted by Pelosi and Biden. And I remember there were a few other people who downplayed the threat of the virus. Remember this guy:

Fauci said, “Obviously, you need to take it seriously and do the kind of things the (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) and the Department of Homeland Security is doing. But this is not a major threat to the people of the United States and this is not something that the citizens of the United States right now should be worried about.”

Fauci, in a qualified response said, don’t worry “right now;” “you need to take it seriously;” and although “this is not a major threat,” keep an ear open to the CDC and Homeland Security.

Fauci: …There’s no reason to be walking around with a mask. When you’re in the middle of an outbreak, wearing a mask might make people feel a little bit better and it might even block a droplet, but it’s not providing the perfect protection that people think that it is. And, often, there are unintended consequences — people keep fiddling with the mask and they keep touching their face.

Fauci said. “The American people should not be worried or frightened by this. It’s a very, very low risk to the United States, but it’s something we, as public health officials, need to take very seriously.”

FAKE NEWS.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #22 on: September 15, 2020, 05:24:26 AM »

Fauci, in a qualified response said, "Don’t worry right now; you need to take it seriously, and although this is not a major threat, keep an ear open to the CDC and Homeland Security.

True Leader!
Q

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: September 15, 2020, 05:26:26 AM »
No, I did not serve in the military. I have never called a member of the military a loser, or a sucker.

I have never devalued a woman or man because of the color of their skin. I have never stolen or cheated IN MY LIFE - yes I’ve failed more than i care to admit, but I owned them - fuck I just paid off a $42,000 tax bill, it took almost 3 years.

I am an average man ( perhaps a bit below average ) but i am far smarter than trump and wouldn’t traded my life for that clowns for a moment.

J

Neither did Trump.

Yes, you are correct. Trump is a boor, like Cinton, like Arnold, like countless men with money and power but again, those are character issues. Nothing to do with accomplishments. Some of the greatest men in history had severe short comings and character flaws. In fact, it seems it comes with the territory. Being great seems siphons off other traits in a man's makeup. Life always about trade offs. We should all be so perfect. Didn't you learn this at Cornell?

What is your measure of intelligence that makes you think you are smarter than Trump? He has been able to do things that nobody thought he could do -- and still don't accept that he did. Why is it that only Trump after over 25 years have been able to broker a peace agreement in the Middle East? Do you consider someone lacking intelligence simply because they disagree with you? That they have a different world view than you do? Do you consider yourself more intelligent than Trump supporter Thomas Sowell or Condelezza Rice?

And I thought you would have learned at Cornell that it is a meaningless argument to make when it can easily be turned around without any compromise in consistency. I believe you that you wouldn't trade your life for Trump's. So what? You think Trump would want to trade his life with you? The fact remains that Trump will be remembered for the rest of human history. No one will remember you and even you will disappear forever within your own family tree after a few generations. I'm sure it that doesn't matter to you. You don't strike me as one with great ambition. But that's OK. As long as you are happy with your lower upper class life.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: September 15, 2020, 05:28:34 AM »
FAKE NEWS.

If I provide links to all these quotes from credible sources, including actual video recordings, will you agree to give the mods permission to permanently ban you?