Author Topic: Body 88 for the numero uno sports board mod!  (Read 7350 times)

Deedee

• Getbig V
  • They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm.
Re: Body 88 for the second sports board mod!
« Reply #25 on: January 09, 2007, 07:26:49 AM »
I vote for Body88 too.   :)

(I can't wait to start a few threads on synchronized swimming and women's curling!)

sandycoosworth

« Reply #26 on: January 09, 2007, 08:34:56 AM »
actually the sports board will require all women to pledge not to post shitty threads ;D

TrapsMcLats

• Getbig IV
  • Lift Heavy. Lift Hard.
« Reply #27 on: January 09, 2007, 10:45:36 AM »
i vote yes

body88

« Reply #28 on: January 09, 2007, 10:52:02 AM »
I vote for Body88 too.   :)

(I can't wait to start a few threads on synchronized swimming and women's curling!)

Thanks!

body88

« Reply #29 on: January 09, 2007, 10:53:38 AM »

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: January 09, 2007, 01:11:06 PM »
actually the sports board will require all women to pledge not to post shitty threads ;D

>:(  You mean all six of us.  That should be so hard to control...  :P

carvedoutofwood

• Getbig III
  • the flame of the west
« Reply #31 on: January 09, 2007, 02:48:37 PM »
yes

body88

« Reply #32 on: January 09, 2007, 03:07:54 PM »
Thanks carved.... You get a pup?

carvedoutofwood

• Getbig III
  • the flame of the west
« Reply #33 on: January 09, 2007, 03:13:10 PM »
not just yet... still looking around, trying to fig out what im doing with my living situation first....

body88

« Reply #34 on: January 09, 2007, 03:17:11 PM »
not just yet... still looking around, trying to fig out what im doing with my living situation first....

Good luck... I met a bull terrior at the dog park. Check that breed out. Cool as hell. The miniature ones are cool to.

sandycoosworth

« Reply #35 on: January 09, 2007, 03:37:08 PM »
you can kiss all the babies you want up here

but till you go down to the comments board and stick your head right up rons ass shit isnt gonna change....

body88

« Reply #36 on: January 09, 2007, 04:23:41 PM »
you can kiss all the babies you want up here

but till you go down to the comments board and stick your head right up rons ass shit isnt gonna change....

I started a thread about it down there!!!!

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #37 on: January 09, 2007, 11:56:40 PM »
Conditional: when NE loses, body must comment on the outlook for this winter's Canadian  curling scene. :o

http://www.cbc.ca/sports/curling/story/2007/01/09/cca-canadacup.html

Dan-O

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: January 10, 2007, 07:48:28 AM »
I cast my vote for body too.  He knows his stuff (I guess...  because I sure don't)!

body88

« Reply #39 on: January 10, 2007, 08:51:38 AM »
I cast my vote for body too.  He knows his stuff (I guess...  because I sure don't)!

Thanks! To bad Ron has ignored my landslide victory.

body88

« Reply #40 on: January 10, 2007, 08:55:42 AM »
Conditional: when NE loses, body must comment on the outlook for this winter's Canadian  curling scene. :o

http://www.cbc.ca/sports/curling/story/2007/01/09/cca-canadacup.html

I hope they can win! All those years beating teams with more talent then them ( 2002 rams) and the high powered colts teams of the past, they have a shot. That rams team was one of the greatest football teams ever. Number one on offense and number 3 on total defense. Faulk was a monster then to boot. Bill coached that win.With Bill, Brady and that defense it could be done. You cannot ignore Brady's 11 - 1 post season record. San D is one hell of a team. We all know that. They are a amazing team actually. But, they said the pats would never beat the rams, would never overcome that steelers d, could never beat the high powered colts. The Pats  may lose this game. But, to say that have no chance is ludicrous. Historic proof proves otherwise.

Marty and his 5 and 12 playoff record (with teams that are 12+ win regular season ) give the Pats a shot. Rivers has struggled, and is untested in the playoffs.  If anyone can SLOW LT down it is Wilfork, Warren, Seymour and the rest of the d. Check out the kc and bills games from this year. It can be done! Will it? Maybe not, but I am proud where this team is considering the amount of superbowls they have won, and playing in the salary cap/free agent/pre madona player era! 13 and 4 ain't to shabby in the AFC.

I am not delusional. I know what the pats are up against. But, with the history Bill and Tom have against teams with massive talent,  and the defensive capabilities this team can muster. I believe they have a ligit shot to win this ball game.

You are into curling?

pumpster

• Getbig V
Re: Body 88 for the numero uno sports board mod!
« Reply #41 on: January 10, 2007, 09:33:27 AM »
NE has a solid shot because Marty will be outcoached as usual, against the best coach. On the other hand, it's kind of a rebuilding year and they'll be on the road most of the time so it's unlikely they'll reach and win the superbowl this year vs. next year when they've consolidated and built on what they have now.

Don't follow curling but have to admit that it's somewhat interesting to watch in Canada when my dad has it on. It's not as bad as golf for example.

body88

« Reply #42 on: January 10, 2007, 09:35:58 AM »
NE has a solid shot because Marty will be outcoached as usual, against the best coach. On the other hand, it's kind of a rebuilding year and they'll be on the road most of the time so it's unlikely they'll reach and win the superbowl this year vs. next year when they've consolidated and built on what they have now.

Don't follow curling but have to admit that it's somewhat interesting to watch in Canada when my dad has it on. It's not as bad as golf for example.

Your assessment is fair and knowledable. That is the type of criticism that is educated and valid.

How was curling started anyway?

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: January 10, 2007, 09:46:20 AM »
I'm fairly certain that curling started in Ireland, Scottland and England. Cold weather areas. It's one of those sports that as a kid seemed incredibly dull but later on you can appreciate the strategic part, as well as the fact that it remains uncommercialized. As i kid even football seemed dull, because of all the huddles.

http://icing.org/game/history/historyb.htm

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: January 10, 2007, 11:56:29 AM »
I'm fairly certain that curling started in Ireland, Scottland and England. Cold weather areas. It's one of those sports that as a kid seemed incredibly dull but later on you can appreciate the strategic part, as well as the fact that it remains uncommercialized. As i kid even football seemed dull, because of all the huddles.

http://icing.org/game/history/historyb.htm

I don't know why I'm adding to this, since I don't really care to have anyone know that I know anything about curling... however, it was the Scotsfaces who invented it, then brought it over when they settled, primarily in Montreal, to build the great railroad.  Montreal has the oldest athletic club in North America.  Curling actually isn't boring if you watch it live, with competitive teams, (rather than your grandfather  :-\ and his buds), although if you get stuck attending a long bonspiel (tournament), after a day or so, you may want to stab yourself repeatedly with an icepick.

Bigger Business

• Getbig V
  • FKN Gym Wear
« Reply #45 on: January 10, 2007, 05:51:58 PM »
We don't need no fucking sports board

sandycoosworth

« Reply #46 on: January 10, 2007, 06:06:58 PM »
i think that was bb's way of saying he supports this initiative!

body88

« Reply #47 on: January 10, 2007, 06:17:23 PM »
Ron ignores usssssssssssssssssssssss ss

Bigger Business

• Getbig V
  • FKN Gym Wear
« Reply #48 on: January 10, 2007, 06:43:57 PM »
This place smells like something died here

then someone took a shit on it

sandycoosworth

« Reply #49 on: January 10, 2007, 08:59:05 PM »
This place smells like something died here

then someone took a shit on it

AMEN!

ps body88 for mayor!