Author Topic: Guns - Best one for home protection  (Read 39515 times)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: Guns - Best one for home protection
« Reply #300 on: October 11, 2017, 08:29:19 PM »
Instead of getting a gun for home protection, im just going to hire Jay Cutler as my personal bodyguard.
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #301 on: October 11, 2017, 08:30:01 PM »
You need a Mk18 Mod 0

I'm assuming that's illegal!  :o :o

Looks badass though!
X

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #302 on: October 11, 2017, 08:36:35 PM »
I'm assuming that's illegal!  :o :o

Looks badass though!

Legal in semi-auto, you gotta wait for LEO approval and pay the tax stamp for the short barrel though.

It is badass.  My favorite weapon ever.

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #303 on: October 11, 2017, 08:37:57 PM »
I thought you said revolvers don't malfunction.  Ever.  Now, you say they do?  Well, which is it? 

Also, where did I say my weapons malfunction repeatedly, or always?  Why are you making shit up?   ???

now you're just playing fucking stupid.  childish argument. revolvers are the most fool proof firearm there is. but i guess thats what im dealing with. The fuck i gotta lie for? you said 2 of your revolvers malfunctioned. one malfunctioning is rare but can happen if youre an idiot (dont clean it, load it wrong, load wrong calibre, improper handling). since youve had two malfunction you clearly dont know what the fuck your doing. i cant even imagine the statistical odds of that.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #304 on: October 11, 2017, 08:42:06 PM »
now you're just playing fucking stupid.  childish argument. revolvers are the most fool proof firearm there is. but i guess thats what im dealing with. The fuck i gotta lie for? you said 2 of your revolvers malfunctioned. one malfunctioning is rare but can happen if youre an idiot (dont clean it, load it wrong, load wrong calibre, improper handling). since youve had two malfunction you clearly dont know what the fuck your doing. i cant even imagine the statistical odds of that.

I would agree that revolvers are very dependable as long as you buy a decent one. Other than the crap no name I bought from Walmart, I can't think of a single time a revolver has malfunctioned. And if you do get a bad round, you just pull the trigger again. Can't get any simpler than that

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #305 on: October 11, 2017, 08:49:02 PM »
Aftet 20+ years I think the timing on my S&W Model 66 is off. It's throwing some bad spray off to the sides.  :(
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #306 on: October 11, 2017, 08:50:17 PM »
Aftet 20+ years I think the timing on my S&W Model 66 is off. It's throwing some bad spray off to the sides.  :(
f

Time to sell it for a huge discount.. I can PM my address and an offer

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #307 on: October 11, 2017, 08:55:24 PM »

Is there any cylinder play, with the trigger at full lock up?

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #308 on: October 11, 2017, 09:06:36 PM »

I like you, you've got spunk.  You're full of shit, but it's okay, I'm having a good laugh with it. 

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #309 on: October 11, 2017, 09:25:07 PM »
You're thinking of this pic.

omg haha

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #310 on: October 11, 2017, 09:29:15 PM »
I like you, you've got spunk.  You're full of shit, but it's okay, I'm having a good laugh with it. 

yeah yeah, whatever you and numbnuts oughta go to the gun range and see who can have a malfunction first....

dont have too much fun, you'll shoot your eye out kid.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #311 on: October 11, 2017, 09:39:57 PM »
yeah yeah, whatever you and numbnuts oughta go to the gun range and see who can have a malfunction first....

dont have too much fun, you'll shoot your eye out kid.

:D

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #312 on: October 12, 2017, 04:18:29 PM »