Author Topic: WHY women and the bible dont mix!  (Read 1443 times)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
WHY women and the bible dont mix!
« on: August 03, 2010, 08:50:45 PM »
i'm gonna start believing everything i hear about the bible and like bitchfury spend 5 to 7 hrs a day looking up such sites and quoting them as  THE DEFINITIVE WORD

http://www.biblicalnonsense.com/chapter10.html
 :)

....to top it off...i'll let muslims know that THIS is what christians believe about you...

its only fair no? since educated christians seem to be too fuckingstupid to differentiate hearsay and truth....WHY treat them any better than any 3rd world dumbfuck idiots eh ?
..in my eyes they r WORSE...cause at least they had a SHOT at an education.....3rd world people dont even have that option...so you had a shot at being smart but you choose dumbfuckery....congrats!  :)
carpe` vaginum!

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
Re: WHY women and the bible dont mix!
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2010, 08:37:53 AM »
i'm gonna start believing everything i hear about the bible and like bitchfury spend 5 to 7 hrs a day looking up such sites and quoting them as  THE DEFINITIVE WORD

http://www.biblicalnonsense.com/chapter10.html
 :)

....to top it off...i'll let muslims know that THIS is what christians believe about you...

its only fair no? since educated christians seem to be too fuckingstupid to differentiate hearsay and truth....WHY treat them any better than any 3rd world dumbfuck idiots eh ?
..in my eyes they r WORSE...cause at least they had a SHOT at an education.....3rd world people dont even have that option...so you had a shot at being smart but you choose dumbfuckery....congrats!  :)

What's this all about?  Christianity vs Islam wiener measuring? 

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2010, 08:03:14 PM »
What's this all about?  Christianity vs Islam wiener measuring?  

no since a lot of folks seem to believe everythingand anything they have heard about islam cause some dumbfuck said so or some website said so....i'm gonna..time permitting...post 1 website out of the millions that exist apparently proving that christianity is an evil religion...per week...

hey bitchfury has been doing so about islam for a while now and no one seems to complain...so why not even shit up....

and this coming from an athiest....

wait and see...if i have the time...pretty soon i'll have web evidence to PROVE to christians that christianity is the religion of terrorism and what muslims did ws a justified responce...wait and see...its gonna be fun to to fuck with christians for a change... ;D

but my point is more to prove now fucking stupid people can be  :-\

by the time i intend to be done with christianity...you'll wanna nail jesus's ass to a cross yourself!  ;D
carpe` vaginum!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2010, 06:21:03 PM »
You're not going to "prove" anything, expect that you found some bizarre websites. 

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2010, 02:33:05 PM »
You're not going to "prove" anything, expect that you found some bizarre websites. 

bingo!  :)   hope u remember that....

i'm basically trying to get as much getbig time as possible this week....i'm friggin teaching 8 am to 10 pm for the next 4 weeks...so i'm making up threads as i go along  >:(
carpe` vaginum!

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2010, 02:35:18 PM »
they dont mix because its dangerous to read in the kitchen while you are cooking, cleaning, and getting your husband a beer...

bench

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2010, 01:23:13 PM »
they dont mix because its dangerous to read in the kitchen while you are cooking, cleaning, and getting your husband a beer...

bench

;D
carpe` vaginum!