Author Topic: If democratic party didnt exist - what happens to blacks?  (Read 3574 times)

boonstack

• Getbig IV
  • watch out ladies... chaos is on the prowl
If democratic party didnt exist - what happens to blacks?
« on: February 08, 2007, 09:46:53 AM »
democratic politicians will do anything to get votes (welfare, skin color = free ride thru life). They dont PERSONALLY give a shit WHAT they are doing to get to office whether its offering donuts or giving tax breaks as long as they get there and give a good incentive to get votes. What if it changed where blacks ("people") had to actually WORK for their money and not rely on the rich to give to the poor? Yea yea yea some do have good jobs and actually care about themselves- but there is NO DENYING the majority don't give a shit and rely on others. Sorry, do i not wanna give my money i work for to people that dont work. Gee, whats wrong with me ::)

sandycoosworth

Re: If democratic party didnt exist - what happens to blacks?
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2007, 09:49:26 AM »
its cheaper to provide welfare than imprisonment ... you are a perfect example of the reason why your average person shouldnt be allowed to vote :)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2007, 09:58:46 AM »
democratic politicians will do anything to get votes (welfare, skin color = free ride thru life). They dont PERSONALLY give a shit WHAT they are doing to get to office whether its offering donuts or giving tax breaks as long as they get there and give a good incentive to get votes. What if it changed where blacks ("people") had to actually WORK for their money and not rely on the rich to give to the poor? Yea yea yea some do have good jobs and actually care about themselves- but there is NO DENYING the majority don't give a shit and rely on others. Sorry, do i not wanna give my money i work for to people that dont work. Gee, whats wrong with me ::)

Gee, you know the majority of black people?

How about working for free, because that's what the majority of black people did before 1865.

Said fact that people like you vote, drive, breed and have kids.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2007, 10:19:19 AM »
You mean if Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton didn't exist..

if they didn't exist, black people would become more prosperous.

boonstack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2007, 05:12:55 AM »

How about working for free, because that's what the majority of black people did before 1865.

Blacks dont even THINK about "before 1865" anymore u dumbass... geez enough of that shit. It's 2007. No i dont personally know "the majority" but i can go out my door, travel 500 miles N,S,E,or WEST and can guarantee its the same bullshit everywhere ;)

Hope this helps. "Parker"

boonstack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2007, 05:15:32 AM »
its cheaper to provide welfare than imprisonment ... you are a perfect example of the reason why your average person shouldnt be allowed to vote :)

Ok???? So what you are saying is that blacks aren't even capable of getting jobs? If they didn't have welfare, your telling me they would all be in jail? Yea i guess this is kind of rocket science huh? "Work and make an honest living" OR "depend on others and have a free ride thru life". Hmmm that certainly is confusing ::)

sandycoosworth

« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2007, 06:58:52 AM »
you dont know much about human nature .... generally speaking black people are poor and cant find jobs that are as high paying as your average white, black people have less education and less opportunities overall

these factors lower their opportunity cost of commiting a crime, which is another way of saying it makes commiting crime less costly to the offender ... this is because if a white guy commits a crime he has his education, high paying job etc... all gone to waste ... a black person with no higher education/high paying job doesnt have nearly as much to lose

regarding social servies, im sure to an exent they do promote laziness ... however the laziness it promotes is less costly to society than the the cost of the extra crime that would be commited were there no social services in place

there is such a thing as too much social service as well ... hypothetically, you wouldnt want to make every black person in the states a millionaire, because it would be cheaper to lock them all up ... you would need a very complicated model to arrive at the optimal level of welfare, and even then its still a matter of opinon to a degree

you dig?

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2007, 09:14:52 AM »
you dont know much about human nature .... generally speaking black people are poor and cant find jobs that are as high paying as your average white, black people have less education and less opportunities overall
Affirmitive Action

these factors lower their opportunity cost of commiting a crime, which is another way of saying it makes commiting crime less costly to the offender ... this is because if a white guy commits a crime he has his education, high paying job etc... all gone to waste ... a black person with no higher education/high paying job doesnt have nearly as much to loseI know MTV didnt teach you this

regarding social servies, im sure to an exent they do promote laziness ... however the laziness it promotes is less costly to society than the the cost of the extra crime that would be commited were there no social services in place

there is such a thing as too much social service as well ... hypothetically, you wouldnt want to make every black person in the states a millionaire, because it would be cheaper to lock them all up ... you would need a very complicated model to arrive at the optimal level of welfare, and even then its still a matter of opinon to a degree
Watch the mvie " Persuit of Happyness"

you dig?

boonstack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2007, 11:39:36 AM »
Ok... it doesn't have to be "black people" necessarily. It could be a fucking banana. It's just that what it happens to be. Do some research on the Atlantic slave trade shitbrain. Do u not believe African tribes sold other members for monetary gain and rum?

Debussey

• Getbig IV
  • The shadow braggs about hitting women
« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2007, 12:06:25 PM »

Opportunity cost = concept from basic economics, not teachings from MTV.
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2007, 01:26:20 PM »
Ok... it doesn't have to be "black people" necessarily. It could be a fucking banana. It's just that what it happens to be. Do some research on the Atlantic slave trade shitbrain. Do u not believe African tribes sold other members for monetary gain and rum?

Yep, and then slavers decided to eliminate the middle man
Blacks dont even THINK about "before 1865" anymore u dumbass... geez enough of that shit. It's 2007. No i dont personally know "the majority" but i can go out my door, travel 500 miles N,S,E,or WEST and can guarantee its the same bullshit everywhere ;)

You say the above, yet mentioned the slave trade. Nice. I can do the same N, S, E and W, and see white people, but I guess yeah, there are no such thing as a lazy white person, or a white person on welfare. But you assume that black person is on welfare, and or lazy. But yet productive enough to work for free and essentially build a country on their backs. Damn if that is lazy, I don't what is!   

All of my family, on both sides, have never been on welfare. Sure, many were poor , growing up in the rural , segregated south, with no running water. But they never were on Fed. assistance. And there are millions black people like that.

Its a matter of what you want, and self respect.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2007, 03:51:42 PM »
It's not the democratic party. Black people have it in them to be sucessful without excuses or preference.

It's just that people like Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson need to just die. Their influence coupled with bad role models(rappers anyone?) poison the mind of young black youth from the start.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2007, 05:38:01 PM »

Arrogance for one, ignorance for another, ...and a total disconnect from reality.
But don't worry, ...you're not alone... most spoiled brats are guilty of this.

You don't wanna give YOUR money that YOU worked for to people that don't work?

This is priceless coming from an admittedly greedy and lazy guy who has had everything handed to him.  ::)

Well thats actually probably why im so "greedy"

It's pretty much been "I ask, I receive". I've never known what its like to do without, never known what its like to work hard, and my grandfather is paying me $1500 a month to help pay my bills and go to college full time so i dont have to work. Perhaps if I would of had an "lower class" upbringing, I would realize the value of a dollar. However, DUE TO HOW I WAS RAISED, I don't KNOW how to appreciate a lot. My mindset for the past few years has been "get on top of the world"... I guess somehow compare to my grandfather and my dad in the success they have had. My grandpa started making 70 cents an hr in 1950, and was eventually able to contribute to a $51 million dollar buy-out of a parent company. My dad is involved in waterfront development/owns a concert production business. Don't get me wrong, im totally NOT a "stuck up" kid, never was. I am very interested in philosophy (probably going to major in it), and I see myself as equal to everyone else on Earth. All human. I invest in a mutual-fund monthly, have an annuity setup, and I know about as much about investing as any 19 yr old. My grandpa has said he would build me a house when i turn of age and have it COMPLETELY PAID FOR. I am very appreciative of all of this, yet I don't have the mindset of a "GEE IM SO BLESSED" person. It just all kinda comes... naturally. I wanna make the world peaceful, but part of me is so self-centered and greedy.. im fucked i guess ;D but im really good at heart.
w

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2007, 05:59:25 PM »

Yeah, personally, I think I'd be ok with all black people getting a pass until 2010... After that, then no more welfare for anyone...

Oh, and you DO realize that most welfare recipients are WHITE right?

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #14 on: February 10, 2007, 06:02:26 PM »

Well, Jesse and Big "Gay" Al do... because it provides them with power... I won't deny that the black man had a rough going in this country, but it is time to start to move on.

Does anyone here know a black man who's ever  been "oppressed"?

Nah, me neither... Get rid of the negative influences and that will take care of it.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2007, 07:57:16 PM »
Does anyone here know a black man who's ever  been "oppressed"?

I guess that depends on how you define "oppressed."  I'm not sure how old you are, but do you remember the Texaco "scandal" back in 1996?  I wonder how many blacks hit the glass ceiling at that company?   

ISSUES OF RACE

NOVEMBER 12, 1996
TRANSCRIPT

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There have been many complaints about the lack of minorities in management positions at Texaco. In addition, lawsuits have been brought against Texaco citing racial improprieties. Now a tape has just been released which recorded Texaco senior management complaining about its African-American workers, referring to them as "black jelly beans." Texaco is trying to downplay the tape. Charlayne Hunter-Gault has more.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A RealAudio version of this NewsHour segment is available.
 Browse the Online NewsHour's files on race relations.

CHARLAYNE HUNTER-GAULT: Two years ago, six African-American employees filed a federal anti-discrimination lawsuit against Texaco on behalf of 1400 others. The plaintiffs seek tens of millions of dollars in damages against the oil company, one of the nation's oldest and largest. In a separate action, the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission found earlier this year that Texaco failed to promote black employees because of their race.

BARI ELLEN ROBERTS, Plaintiff: I was called uppity. I was called a smart-mouthed little colored girl.

VERONICA SHINAULT, Former Texaco Employee: When you're walking down the hall and you see that there's nothing but white males that occupy these offices, and rarely do you see any women or minorities, you know that there's a problem somewhere along the line.

CHARLAYNE HUNTER-GAULT: Of its 873 executives who earn more than $106,000 a year, only 6 are black. The discrimination case exploded in a national controversy on November 4th, when court documents from a lawsuit revealed that a laid-off finance manager turned over a secret tape he recorded at corporate headquarters in August 1994. On the tape, executives seem to belittle minority employees. Three of the participants: then Treasurer Robert Ulrich, David Keough, a senior assistant treasurer, and Richard Lundwall, a senior personnel coordinator, who recorded the meeting. The taped conversations, as shown on ABC'S "Good Morning America," were released by plaintiffs' lawyers after being enhanced for sound quality. African-American employees were referred to as "black jellybeans."

ROBERT ULRICH: (tape comments as shown on screen) I've heard this diversity thing. You know, how black jellybeans agree.

RICHARD LUNDWALL: (tape comments as shown on screen) That's funny. All the black jellybeans seem to be glued to the bottom of the bag.

ROBERT ULRICH: (tape comments as shown on screen) You can't just have we and them. You can't just have black jellybeans and other jellybeans. It doesn't work.

RICHARD LUNDWALL: (tape comments as shown on screen) Yeah. But they're perpetuating the black jellybeans.

CHARLAYNE HUNTER-GAULT: There were also what appeared to be racist remarks about Texaco employees who celebrate Kwanza, an African-American holiday.

ROBERT ULRICH: (tape comments as shown on screen) I'm still having trouble with Hanukkah. Now we have Kwanza--F--ing blacks, they have s-----d all over us with this.

CHARLAYNE HUNTER-GAULT: There were more comments which have reportedly led to a criminal investigation by the FBI of obstruction of justice. The executives are heard making what seem to be plans to destroy evidence in the lawsuit.

ROBERT ULRICH: (tape comments as shown on screen) We're gonna purge the s--t out of these books, though.

CHARLAYNE HUNTER-GAULT: Texaco responded by cutting off two of the executives who are now retired. Two other executives, still with the company, have been suspended with pay. Texaco's CEO Peter Bijur.

PETER BIJUR, CEO, Texaco: (Nightline) It is incredible to me that any managers or executives within our company had the gall, the intolerance, the insensitivity, to say the things that they said.

. . .

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/bb/business/november96/texaco_11-12.html

boonstack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2007, 08:46:39 AM »
Arrogance for one, ignorance for another, ...and a total disconnect from reality.
But don't worry, ...you're not alone... most spoiled brats are guilty of this.

You don't wanna give YOUR money that YOU worked for to people that don't work?

This is priceless coming from an admittedly greedy and lazy guy who has had everything handed to him.  ::)

Ok lets say im completely poor and have no assistance from anyone on Earth. Does that change the fact that what im saying is true? I'm not an accused murderer either, but do i not have a right to say killing is wrong?

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: February 11, 2007, 09:02:05 AM »
Oh, and you DO realize that most welfare recipients are WHITE right?

Yep, Boontack is one of them. Instead of getting Fed. assistance, his grandfather pay his bills. Not teaching him responsibility is it? He runs up a bill, he grandfather pays it, just because he in college does not exempt him from responsibility. As a matter of fact his ,"greedy and lazy" attitude, like he is deserving of it is the same attitude that some Welfare recipients have , black, white or Latino.

OneBigMan

« Reply #18 on: February 11, 2007, 09:13:07 AM »
The problem with blacker people is that they have too many preventable pregnancies and birthed babies that all are part of a wasted body count. That is how the resources for welfare are wasted because of the next baby that is in need of social services to survive in the urban centers. The democratic party has spent too much time and trouble catering to the poor with their programs and policies instead of teaching the urban americans how to be constructive or conservative if you want to still call it that. There is a reason why Bill Bennett said that if you aborted every black baby, the crime rate would go down. He was referring to black people so that could exclude the brown colored ones or the broun people who don't have black behavior in their pre-disposition.

As for the politics of the democratic establishment, Zell Miller-a democrat-said it very symbolicly in his book. Besides his published beliefs, I think there is truth to the idea that the democratic party is no more than a weak 2nd option to the republican nation that has outfoxed the democrats in historic times in the past that seem to still be very now in my memory. Mondale and Dukakis candidacy proved how they always chose the wrong figureheads to be in leadership positions. When one of them actually won the presidency not once, BUT TWICE, look at what he-Bill Clinton-regrettable did in his 8 year term.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: February 11, 2007, 09:19:04 AM »

Ok lets say im completely poor and have no assistance from anyone on Earth. Does that change the fact that what im saying is true? I'm not an accused murderer either, but do i not have a right to say killing is wrong?

First you need to state fact, before your status can be considered irrelevant to your claims.
As it stands, what you've spouted is BS, stemming from arrogance, ignorance and hypocrisy considering your own status.

You're fat, weak, and lazy. And given an even playing field would more than likely come up extremely short behind those you disparage.
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: February 11, 2007, 09:23:59 AM »
The problem with blacker people is that they have too many preventable pregnancies and birthed babies that all are part of a wasted body count. That is how the resources for welfare are wasted because of the next baby that is in need of social services to survive in the urban centers. The democratic party has spent too much time and trouble catering to the poor with their programs and policies instead of teaching the urban americans how to be constructive or conservative if you want to still call it that. There is a reason why Bill Bennett said that if you aborted every black baby, the crime rate would go down. He was referring to black people so that could exclude the brown colored ones or the broun people who don't have black behavior in their pre-disposition.

As for the politics of the democratic establishment, Zell Miller-a democrat-said it very symbolicly in his book. Besides his published beliefs, I think there is truth to the idea that the democratic party is no more than a weak 2nd option to the republican nation that has outfoxed the democrats in historic times in the past that seem to still be very now in my memory. Mondale and Dukakis candidacy proved how they always chose the wrong figureheads to be in leadership positions. When one of them actually won the presidency not once, BUT TWICE, look at what he-Bill Clinton-regrettable did in his 8 year term.

UnF*-ing believable! Black behaviour?  ::)
For a second I had to check the calendar to make sure we are actually in the 21st. century.
w

OneBigMan

« Reply #21 on: February 11, 2007, 09:32:52 AM »
Okay...Urban black behavior, which is prevelant even college students which makes them sounds like complete morons and they still act ghetto.

What I stated about black behavior was only about what goes on in their ghetto generation of what is ultra urban.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: February 11, 2007, 09:39:41 AM »
What I stated about black behavior was only about what goes on in their ghetto generation of what is ultra urban.

Sorry littleman... it's hard to hear you when you speak while having both feet in your mouth!  :-\
w

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #23 on: February 11, 2007, 03:17:38 PM »

What you stated about 'Black behavior' is what was taught to you by the predominantly White and Jewish marketing executives on Madison Avenue. 

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #24 on: February 11, 2007, 03:20:09 PM »
Sorry, do i not wanna give my money i work for to people that dont work.

Actually, you do.

You see, when people buy into the welfare system as a way of life, then they've given up.  And if they give up, then the likelihood of them ever competing with you for a job (or anything else) goes way down.  And if you've got less competition, then your chances of succeeding are greater. 

So, preservation of the welfare state helps to preserve wealth for those in power by making it easier for them to keep it.