Author Topic: Bruce has an identity crisis  (Read 7945 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Bruce has an identity crisis
« on: February 08, 2007, 08:30:12 PM »
He came to this forum claiming no bias, I quote "I in fact am an Agnostic, and by definition cannot therefore be of the right." Yet he seems to have landed hardcore rightwing on issue after issue after issue... Wuzup boyeeeee?!?!

:D

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
  • Different Dunes, Same Sand
Re: Bruce has an identity crisis
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2007, 08:41:34 PM »
He came to this forum claiming no bias, I quote "I in fact am an Agnostic, and by definition cannot therefore be of the right." Yet he seems to have landed hardcore rightwing on issue after issue after issue... Wuzup boyeeeee?!?!

:D

Ask yourself this question, guys, is this really behaviour you would deem appropriate from a Moderator of this board?  Is posting inaccurate personal attacks part of his role here?
Thread Killer

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2007, 09:00:23 PM »
Ask yourself this question, guys, is this really behaviour you would deem appropriate from a Moderator of this board?  Is posting inaccurate personal attacks part of his role here?
Run Forest run... run from a valid observation....  ;D  In this forum, anyone can call out anyone...  If you don't like it, go cry to Ron like I'm sure you've already done.  You came here claiming no bias yet you want a blog to call out liberal fallacies on a regular basis...and you post positions routinly from the far right.... busted... hey, don't come down on me because you lied about yourself and I'm calling you out on it...  Hardly worth asking for a referendum to demod me... oh brother....

You're done telling me how to mod here...

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2007, 09:10:27 PM »
Run Forest run... run from a valid observation....  ;D  In this forum, anyone can call out anyone...  If you don't like it, go cry to Ron like I'm sure you've already done.  You came here claiming no bias yet you want a blog to call out liberal fallacies on a regular basis...and you post positions routinly from the far right.... busted... hey, don't come down on me because you lied about yourself and I'm calling you out on it...  Hardly worth asking for a referendum to demod me... oh brother....

You're done telling me how to mod here...

You're getting a little hysterical over this, aren't you?  Calm down for a moment and let me deal with what you've said:

Define 'Right-Wing' for me, and then prove to the board, using my posts, that I am such.  Otherwise you can apologise for trying to mislead people here.

I call out liberal fallacies because they are just that.  As a conservative, I am opposed to some (although not all) liberal/Left-Wing ideologies.  If I am wrong to do this, then go ahead and prove so, using facts and debate - rather than insults and accusations.

Why, I wonder, have you not started a thread attacking 240 for saying he votes Republican, yet spending most of his time here criticising them (just so you know, Rob, I'm not endorsing him to do this).  Does this have anything to do with you having a heart felt ideological correlation with anything said that is disparaging to the Bush Administration?  Why is it I get under your skin so?  Is it because I expose your silly Leftist attitude to many of the issues here?

As for reporting anything you (or anyone else, for that matter) has said to Ron, you're more than welcome to ask him so and find out the truth on that.  After which you will, no doubt, apologise for your inaccuracy.

Try and get some fresh air, and let this roll down the proverbial back.  You argue much better when you aren't so worked up.
Thread Killer

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2007, 09:19:50 PM »
You're getting a little hysterical over this, aren't you? 

My name is Berserker, I'm always Berserking ;D  I'm not appologizing for anything, you obviously fall pretty far right on a lot of issues... Global warming, Energy and the very fact that your new proclaimed approach is to point out liberal fallacies.... Yello??? LOL...

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2007, 09:24:23 PM »
oh boy, don't call out Bruce... Everyone else can call people out, even Bruce calling out Ribo, but ol Bruce is off limits ::)

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2007, 09:24:59 PM »
My name is Berserker, I'm always Berserking ;D  I'm not appologizing for anything, you obviously fall pretty far right on a lot of issues... Global warming, Energy and the very fact that your new proclaimed approach is to point out liberal fallacies.... Yello??? LOL...

Actually, you alluded to my exposing of liberal fallacies, I just agreed with it.

You need to do a little research on what it is to be 'conservative', and what it is to be 'Right-Wing'.  Let me know when you find the difference.  Do I have a conservative approach to the above issues?  Absolutely, I do.
Thread Killer

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2007, 09:27:59 PM »
oh boy, don't call out Bruce... Everyone else can call people out, even Bruce calling out Ribo, but ol Bruce is off limits ::)

You addressing the similarity between someone (i.e. myself) posting a new thread to point out that someone had tried to deceive this board (supported by facts and quotes) and your little hissy-fit diatribe posted to try and insult me is quite frankly laughable.  Why does it not surprise me you are a Leftist, your last resort is always to insult, which for me, is quite a comforting thought - as it shows you are out of ideas on how to prove me wrong.
Thread Killer

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2007, 09:40:29 PM »
Actually, you alluded to my exposing of liberal fallacies, I just agreed with it.

wrong....

Thanks, BB - I trusted you would be in the affirmative - more to come on my blog regarding Leftists fallacies, I'd love to see you all there once Ron reviews my request.

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2007, 09:44:41 PM »
wrong....

you want a blog to call out liberal fallacies on a regular basis

Uh, okay.
Thread Killer

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2007, 09:51:50 PM »
I vote repub, yet criticize them.

just like we love our bodies, but punish them in the gym daily to improve them and remove flaws.

If you get complacent and defend wrongs in your party, they infect other areas and invite corruption.

Just like if you ignore calves because they're genetically weak, you'll soon be ignoring hams and calves, then back, then suddenly you're a piece of shit who doesn't train at all, who never improves and accepts complacence because "at least i'm not a swimmer".

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2007, 09:54:00 PM »
I vote repub, yet criticize them.

just like we love our bodies, but punish them in the gym daily to improve them and remove flaws.

If you get complacent and defend wrongs in your party, they infect other areas and invite corruption.

Just like if you ignore calves because they're genetically weak, you'll soon be ignoring hams and calves, then back, then suddenly you're a piece of shit who doesn't train at all, who never improves and accepts complacence because "at least i'm not a swimmer".

You can change which political party you vote for, Rob, you can't change into another body.
Thread Killer

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 08, 2007, 09:56:55 PM »
Uh, okay.
yes, and I said that because of what you said... good god hello???? did you not say you were to blog on leftist fallacies?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: February 08, 2007, 09:57:33 PM »
You can change which political party you vote for, Rob, you can't change into another body.

i can improve my party by motivating other republicans to demand integrity, honesty, and common sense from our party leaders.

Why would I LEAVE my party because a small group - whose actions are slowly becoming the minority WITHIN THE PARTY VOTERS - is in power?  

Perhaps the Repubs can choose a good person in 2008.

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: February 08, 2007, 09:58:28 PM »
yes, and I said that because of what you said... good god hello???? did you not say you were to blog on leftist fallacies?

In the context of this thread, you brought it up, and - in fact - reinforced it was exactly what I do.  I'm not arguing I expose Leftists, I do.
Thread Killer

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2007, 10:00:30 PM »
i can improve my party by motivating other republicans to demand integrity, honesty, and common sense from our party leaders.

Why would I LEAVE my party because a small group - whose actions are slowly becoming the minority WITHIN THE PARTY VOTERS - is in power? 

Perhaps the Repubs can choose a good person in 2008.

You criticise the Republicans far more than the Democrats - why not vote for them?  You believe people within the Republican Party conspired to bring 9/11 upon us, yet they still have your vote regardless?  What do they have to do to alienate you?
Thread Killer

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2007, 10:10:15 PM »
You criticise the Republicans far more than the Democrats - why not vote for them?  You believe people within the Republican Party conspired to bring 9/11 upon us, yet they still have your vote regardless?  What do they have to do to alienate you?

Good questions.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2007, 10:11:44 PM »
In the context of this thread, you brought it up, and - in fact - reinforced it was exactly what I do.  I'm not arguing I expose Leftists, I do.
duh...

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: February 08, 2007, 10:13:31 PM »
I didn't know 240 thought 9/11 was a republican conspiracy ::) I venture to bet you're wrong on that ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: February 08, 2007, 10:18:38 PM »

Bruce, I could give a shit about what the dems do.  I bitch so much about the repub party because it's my party.

I'm not gonna be one of those blind folks that just agrees blindly with their party when greed and corruption unfluence decision making.  If my yard is full of dog shit, I don't laugh at the neighbor's yard for the cat piss.  no, I get the scoop out, and knock the shit out of my yard.

Bruce, you defend the party because you love it.  I attack it because I love it.  If you had cancer in your body, you wouldn't just shoot yourself and hope for better luck in the next.  you would cut the cells out of your body so you could be healthy again. 

and the evidence points to members of both parties being complicit in the events of, and cover up, of 9/11.  Please don't put words in my mouth.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: February 08, 2007, 10:29:59 PM »
Bruce, I could give a shit about what the dems do.  I bitch so much about the repub party because it's my party.

240: December 16, 2006, 10:59:08 PM » Quote 

I'm a libertarian. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: February 08, 2007, 10:32:02 PM »
I will vote libertarian on the national level until the repubs return to what they represent.  I still vote repub local and state, though, mostly.

Kinda creepy you went back to Dec 16th.  perv.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: February 08, 2007, 10:33:54 PM »
I will vote libertarian on the national level until the repubs return to what they represent.  I still vote repub local and state, though, mostly.

Kinda creepy you went back to Dec 16th.  perv.

So are you a Libertarian or are you a Republican? 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: February 08, 2007, 10:35:23 PM »
So are you a Libertarian or are you a Republican? 

I'm a republican who votes libertarian when there are no true republicans running on the ticket.

Also, you just went back 7 weeks to quote me.  You have a cruuuuuuush on me.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: February 08, 2007, 10:40:17 PM »

I'm a republican who votes libertarian when there are no true republicans running on the ticket.

Also, you just went back 7 weeks to quote me.  You have a cruuuuuuush on me.

LOL.  Okay.   ::)  Actually, I typed in the word "libertarian," and there you were categorically calling yourself a libertarian.  Sounds like an identity crisis to me.  But go ahead deflect attention away from your doublespeak.  What libertarian candidates have you voted for?  LOL . . . . . 

You should really be proud of being a liberal.  I have lots of liberal friends and colleagues.  Quit running from the label man.  Embrace it.