Author Topic: us bases in the oil region  (Read 4187 times)

sandycoosworth

us bases in the oil region
« on: February 10, 2007, 10:20:15 AM »
look at these maps, without 911 it would only be a dream (in fact it was, by PNAC, DPG and zebig well before 911)

notice

1) the us invaded afgan and iraq... this leaves iran open to be invaded on 2 fronts

2) in the second map, the 2 largest oil producing regions in the world are the circular areas that are slightly lighter in shade ... notice clearly that the bases to the EAST of it are set up to block an attack from india or china in the future ;)

3) the first map i believe shows the bases added AFTER 911

911 was an inside job, one reason it happened was to lock up natural resources as the world slowly moves toward (or away from) peak oil

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: us bases in the oil region
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2007, 10:21:48 AM »
Anybody want to guess the path of the future oil pipelines?

;)

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2007, 10:22:56 AM »
I can just see 240 feverishly pounding on his keyboard as he prepares his reply.

No offense 240 but the image of you furiously pounding away and the sweat pouring from your brow is rather amusing.  ;D

sandycoosworth

« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2007, 10:24:39 AM »
red is what i believe amreeka is building, (i noted the second option into india which i have also heard)

the blue is what china would have been able to build in 15 years, had we not gotten there first and made sure we could middle man their oil

what made rocafeller so great is the genius of controlling distribution, as opposed to just extraction, and thats exactly what the US is locking up

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2007, 10:34:01 AM »
I can just see 240 feverishly pounding on his keyboard as he prepares his reply.

No offense 240 but the image of you furiously pounding away and the sweat pouring from your brow is rather amusing.  ;D

LOL!  I've accepted the US' role of oil manager for the world, and I am okay with that. 

I'm still wanting another 9/11 investigation tho.  Killing civilians = no no.

sandycoosworth

« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2007, 10:37:59 AM »
even if killing thousands now ment saving millions later?

imo 911 will probably end up havign been a "good call"

sandycoosworth

« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2007, 10:38:52 AM »
lets keep in mind it takes 10cal of energy to produce 1cal of food energy for human consumption ;)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2007, 10:46:41 AM »
even if killing thousands now ment saving millions later?

imo 911 will probably end up havign been a "good call"

For america's future, 911 will definitely be a good call in the "greater good of all" sense.  however, 3 problems-

1) Operation Northwoods called for using military folks dressed as college kids.  911 killed civilians.  Go after a military base or something if you want to fake shit.  there were 200 jumpers on 911.  Must have sucked.

2) Restricted civil rights.  Patriot act, etc.  Total bullshit.  I guess it's a control mechanism in place, in case someone like Condi or Rummy lost it and admitted inside job to keep people from rioting, etc.  But come on...

3) Douchebags like beach bum get 5 or 6 years to say "CTers are crazy" before the truth starts to creep out. 

That's about it.  IMO Bush should have said on day 1: "Here's the numbers, your kids will be speaking chinese in 20 years if we don't act now" and said "We're taking control of the oil to ensure this doesn't happen".  I guess they needed a "catalyzing event" to facilitate a faster permission slip.

sandycoosworth

« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2007, 10:51:48 AM »

For america's future, 911 will definitely be a good call in the "greater good of all" sense.  however, 3 problems-

1) Operation Northwoods called for using military folks dressed as college kids.  911 killed civilians.  Go after a military base or something if you want to fake shit.  there were 200 jumpers on 911.  Must have sucked.

2) Restricted civil rights.  Patriot act, etc.  Total bullshit.  I guess it's a control mechanism in place, in case someone like Condi or Rummy lost it and admitted inside job to keep people from rioting, etc.  But come on...

3) Douchebags like beach bum get 5 or 6 years to say "CTers are crazy" before the truth starts to creep out. 

That's about it.  IMO Bush should have said on day 1: "Here's the numbers, your kids will be speaking chinese in 20 years if we don't act now" and said "We're taking control of the oil to ensure this doesn't happen".  I guess they needed a "catalyzing event" to facilitate a faster permission slip.

the pretense wasnt just for amreekans, it was for the world ...

it wasnt just a pretense for war and oil, it was a pretense for the balance of power in the world, in the amreekan government, and over the mind ....

it wasnt just a pretence it was a cover up, it helped cover up the 2.3 trillion, Enron, Worldcom, and even 911 itself

i dont care if 3000 civilicans were killed, compared to millions dying of starvation its a very good deal ... would def suck if it was one of us but in 100 years nobody will care ... 3000 is nothing in the greater scheme of things

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2007, 10:54:51 AM »
Hmm you make a good utilitarian point.  UN can't say shit as we shit on geneva and invade unilaterally.

Fair enough.

what about the D-bags like beach bum?   

sandycoosworth

« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2007, 11:04:32 AM »
not douchebags, useful idiots

most people do not have the IQ to understand why amreeka called for, needed, carried out and profited tremendously from 911 ... and if they do have the capacity for this, they usually dont want to admit their government could or would do such a thing and end up doing back flips to avoid the reality

either way they will remain cluseless long enough for 911 to serve its purpose and without any real justice ... because nobody other than the victims families gives a f**k about them, everyoen else is really just concerned with their own safety  ... this is exactly why 911 was so traumatic, any of us could have been in those buildings millions passed through each year, towers falling from the skies ... as the annoyingly brilliant movie who killed john oniel said, it was a massive military op combined with an even more massive psyop

me personally, i just want to know what happened ... it is amazing to think of the scale of deception that has gone on and how it all fell into place with the wargames, blocked investigations, terrorist/drug dealers/isi aganets, crooked flight schools, .. yada yada ... a weak man would cry for 911, a real man would learn from it ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2007, 11:09:31 AM »
very interesting.

what will it be like when the truth come out?  Will it?  Will they ever have a mock investigation?  Or just let the sleeping dogs lie? 

Will history acknowledge 911 as an inside job?  how will bush cheney be remembered? 

London Evening Standard:
http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/news/article-23385010-details/An+explosion+of+disbelief+-+fresh+doubts+over+911/article.do

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2007, 11:15:20 AM »
how many years you think the bastards planned it?

sandycoosworth

« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2007, 11:17:23 AM »
i do not know, i would imagine the concept had been around for years and the specifics came at a much closer date ... but 2 things i would guess on:

a) at some point it will be common knowledge 911 was an inside job, much like other famous false flags in history (ie reichstag, invasion of poland, gulf of tompken etc)

b) at some point people's emotional attachment to it will wane and it wont matter ... im sure there were numerous studies done on mass post traumatic stress disorder in the wake of pearl harbour and what not that gave your government date on what to expect ... people suffering recurring trauma (as we all were being glued to footage of plans hitting towers on cnn) are very succeptable to suggestion

i myself remember calling my friend a fool when he said 911 was an inside job 5 years ago becuse it was inconceivable to me that your government would do that ... a few years later from eyes that had seen the aftermath of enron, and having a much better understanding of the way cash flows through the world/finally seeing footage of the collapses from that day up close it seemed crazy to think anything other than inside job went down

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: February 10, 2007, 11:25:06 AM »
Yeah, I tried to fight a guy who said we attacked ourselves, that was less than a year ago.  and i have a degree in history and mba with lots of economics. i can imagine how long it would take a high school dropout like beach bum to come up with understanding it.

here's a funny video clip on suggestion and 9/11.  These guys are so incredibly obvious, but we were scared and willing to believe anything:
http://www.brasschecktv.com/page/80.html

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2007, 01:39:10 PM »
Wow, those pictures put into prespective America's domination of world's most sought after resource. How can people like bruce, beach and ajoker defend the number of outposts in that specific sequence? They can't all be for protecting America...  ::)

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2007, 03:12:00 PM »
red is what i believe amreeka is building, (i noted the second option into india which i have also heard)

the blue is what china would have been able to build in 15 years, had we not gotten there first and made sure we could middle man their oil

what made rocafeller so great is the genius of controlling distribution, as opposed to just extraction, and thats exactly what the US is locking up

Do some real research.
The Chinese and Russians and India are planing pipeline. Iran Pakistan and India are in the final negotiations for a pipeline. http://www.rediff.com/money/2006/dec/07oil.htm

All other Caspian oil for the west will be shipped through Turkey.

But hey live your 9/11 conspiracy even though none of the future plans are true.

Afghanistan and area are just too risky.
Z

sandycoosworth

« Reply #17 on: February 10, 2007, 03:56:30 PM »
you should read your own articles, the last line from your link:

"The talks will be arduous and prolonged," he said. "It may be simpler to ship the oil by sea."

which is another way of saying the pipleine is too expensive to be built with present technology and theyll have to wait 15 years (when the low cost easily extractable oil has already been gotten to by the amreekans :)

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #18 on: February 10, 2007, 04:00:49 PM »
you should read your own articles, the last line from your link:

"The talks will be arduous and prolonged," he said. "It may be simpler to ship the oil by sea."

which is another way of saying the pipleine is too expensive to be built with present technology and theyll have to wait 15 years (when the low cost easily extractable oil has already been gotten to by the amreekans :)

Ouch, it's got to be tough when the link you post to make your point actually doesn't make your point.

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: February 11, 2007, 10:34:57 AM »
Ouch, it's got to be tough when the link you post to make your point actually doesn't make your point.

The same would be true of going through Afghanistan.
Bu then again you never put topography on your little drawing.

http://www.hindustantimes.com/news/181_1923060,0012.htm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/3723249.stm

Once again sandy you missed the point. There are 3 pipelines in the process of being funded and is built to get Caspian oil out.
The Kazakhstan China Pipeline is being constructed. IPI pipeline is about to go ahead. The Russia, China, India Pipeline is getting funding. The Georgia, Turkey pipeline is already being used.
None of the funded projects go through Afghanistan.

Read the Venezuela thread if you want more info about the pipelines for Caspian Sea developments.
Z

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: February 11, 2007, 10:47:02 AM »
Hahmed Karzai used to work for Unocal, the firm which was originally going to put in the pipeline.

The taleban dumped Unocal and chose another firm from Argentina, and we invaded them for 9/11.

Then, we coincidentally make a former Unocal employee their President. 

And, the president's special envoy to afghanistan who coordinated everything was PNAC writer zalmay Khalizad.

(Sorta like how bremer and wolfy were PNAC writers and managed everything in Iraq.)

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: February 11, 2007, 10:51:10 AM »
Hahmed Karzai used to work for Unocal, the firm which was originally going to put in the pipeline.

The taleban dumped Unocal and chose another firm from Argentina, and we invaded them for 9/11.

And, the president's special envoy to afghanistan who coordinated everything was PNAC writer zalmay Khalizad.

(Sorta like how bremer and wolfy were PNAC writers and managed everything in Iraq.)

240 that is factually incorrect.
After 1998 American companies were not allowed to deal with the Taliban. I already posted the corrected time line.

Also no deal has ever been finalized the closest was in 1998 before America attacked Afghanistan the first time.

Unocal isn't even invest in the pipeline anymore, because there are other ones being built and the there is too much risk.
Z

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: February 11, 2007, 10:53:26 AM »
240 that is factually incorrect.

Am I incorrect about these two men - yes or no?

I'm reading the damn 911 commission report analysis right now my friend.  Are you SERIOUSLY saying there were no negotiations with the taleban after 1998?  That is seriously flawed and completely wrong and I will put money down if you want!

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: February 11, 2007, 10:58:20 AM »
Am I incorrect about these two men - yes or no?

I'm reading the damn 911 commission report analysis right now my friend.  Are you SERIOUSLY saying there were no negotiations with the taleban after 1998?  That is seriously flawed and completely wrong and I will put money down if you want!

You know I am right I all ready posted all of the information about future pipelines and on Afghanistan and their role for pipeline development. The Taliban quite negotiating with Unocal in 1998 because the US government froze development and business with Afghanistan.
A deal was signed in 2002 after the government changed. The pipeline never got built Unocal pulled out and the wasn't even started by anyone else because of the upheaval in other countries and more secure routed through other countries.
Z

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: February 11, 2007, 11:06:06 AM »
wait - what was wrong in my statement?

I gotta call you out on this one.

Please show me ONE FACT THAT IS WRONG in my post.