Author Topic: When good buildings go bad!  (Read 6840 times)

sandycoosworth

Re: When good buildings go bad!
« Reply #25 on: February 11, 2007, 11:31:00 AM »
what 240 ment to say was steel framed building ... steel framed building dont do that unless its 911

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #26 on: February 11, 2007, 11:32:29 AM »
Yawn.  This is an asymmetrical collapse.  The debris is stil there.  The matter does not change from concrete to powder - it simply moves from being part of the building to part of the pile.  Just like if you hit it with a wrecking ball.

This building did not implode from structural failure.  Re-read it.

WTC7 was 100 times the mass of that building and fell into a smaller pile.  What you see rising from that is dust.  What WTC7 sent rolling for miles was not dust- but pulverized concrete.  

47 stories of skyscraper becomes 20 feet of metal in 6.5 seconds.  The remaining hundreds of tons of building are all instantly converted to powder.  Show me this.

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: February 11, 2007, 11:39:13 AM »
watch the beginning of this vid- pancaking

8 story building being demoed

like i always say, but never get an answer to- show me a clip of explosions in the wtc's.. remember that was 8 storeys-the wtc's were combined 250-

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: February 11, 2007, 11:53:59 AM »
I feel like you're making my point for me.

WTC1/2 and WTC were both controlled demoiltions, but different kinds.

WTC 1/2 started from the top up, very nontraditional.  This caused a mushroom effect. after all, they had to have the collapse start where the plane crashed.

WTC7 is a standard collapse, a lot like the woodwards building you posted.  Youtube some 40-60 story collapses.  You'll see they're very much like WTC7, almost errily.  If you look close at the WTC7 pics, you see the classic kink at the top, the jets coming from the top right, the streamers of smoke along the central columns (where more explosives would be used).

Here's the carolina hotel demolition:
&mode=related&search=

They even use the same 20-second countdown with 10-second warnings!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: February 11, 2007, 11:55:44 AM »
See it here -
&mode=related&search=

Looks a lot like WTC7, dude.  kinks and falls inward into its own footprint.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: February 11, 2007, 12:12:06 PM »

IDENTICAL collapses to WTC7. 

Official story = ouch!

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: February 11, 2007, 12:15:17 PM »
thanks for proving my point that there is no video of the wtc's having explosions. in the videos you posted there are extremely load and numerous blasts not seen or heard in any wtc video.

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: February 11, 2007, 12:22:07 PM »

IDENTICAL collapses to WTC7. 

Official story = ouch!

a callapse is a callapse, they will all have similar characteristics.. if i stab someone in the throat- they will bleed, weather its a switchblade knife or a kitchen knife.
and notice they took the sound off the videos? how convenient.. the point im making is in order to have a demolition- you have noise, no way around it. the same thing as everyone who i know that was near the wtc's and the recording ive herd from firemans radios- there was never any noise of explosions.

if this video had sound,, you would hear-boom,boom,boom........ and the wtc video would have nothing.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: February 11, 2007, 12:24:07 PM »
thanks for proving my point that there is no video of the wtc's having explosions. in the videos you posted there are extremely load and numerous blasts not seen or heard in any wtc video.

CNN - very clear explosions, multiples!

MSNBC reporter anticipating WTC 7 collapse

WTC 7 implosion showing squibs

Rescuer: "WTC 7 about to blow up"

WTC rescuers at pay phone hear LOUD explosions

WTC 7 collapse with audible explosions
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3201591890178435982&q=wtc7+explosions&hl=en

You want more?  There are dozens!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: February 11, 2007, 12:25:32 PM »
a callapse is a callapse, they will all have similar characteristics.. if i stab someone in the throat- they will bleed, weather its a switchblade knife or a kitchen knife.
and notice they took the sound off the videos? how convenient.. the point im making is in order to have a demolition- you have noise, no way around it. the same thing as everyone who i know that was near the wtc's and the recording ive herd from firemans radios- there was never any noise of explosions.

No, a "callapse" is not a collapse. 

In one, everything land in a pile.  in a controlled demo, the contents of the building are converted to dust by explosives and ejected in rolling dust clouds of fine concrete. 

if this video had sound,, you would hear-boom,boom,boom........ and the wtc video would have nothing.

PLEASE look at the clips I just posted.  EXPLOSIONS very clear, dude.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #35 on: February 11, 2007, 12:25:50 PM »
You're a genius!!! Pretty much the only difference between a 10 story building and a 100+ story building, is weight and size. So, you think a building the is 90 more stories is going to simply change how it falls based on the height and weight? ::) ::) ::)

Thanks for your brilliant addition to this thread. Don't make a thread about the WTC and then link pictures of 5 story apartment buildings from other countries, eras, years, etc.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: February 11, 2007, 12:28:34 PM »
Thanks for your brilliant addition to this thread. Don't make a thread about the WTC and then link pictures of 5 story apartment buildings from other countries, eras, years, etc.

The point of those buildings was to show the difference between:

1) Building losing structural integrity and falling into piles retaining their mass, and

2) Buildings' contents being completely vaporized with explosives.

People now see the difference.  It's an important difference.

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: February 11, 2007, 12:52:18 PM »
why did you post all of those videos? they didnt prove shit,, i didnt hear one explosion-let alone hundreds

and for the millionth time, they knew the building was comming down, the firefighters were watching the building and knew it couldnt be saved,, they knew it was going to fall because they are experts at this-not you. they said "pull" which means abandon the fire and move out to safety.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: February 11, 2007, 01:02:34 PM »
why did you post all of those videos? they didnt prove shit,, i didnt hear one explosion-let alone hundreds

Turn up your volume.

it's like 10 seconds long.

It's loud as hell.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: February 11, 2007, 01:03:15 PM »
and for the millionth time, they knew the building was comming down,

How did they know to deliver a perfect 20-second countdown?   ;)

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: February 11, 2007, 01:14:59 PM »

Turn up your volume.

it's like 10 seconds long.

It's loud as hell.

this is all you got? haha

convenient angle that shows nothing..but that could the second plane hitting,, that could have been nothing but they edited the sound... if im a firefighter and i hear two bombs going off- do i say "hey guys make some phone calls". plus i didnt hear or see the building falling after that, and 2 explosions wouldn't bring down 250 stories of building anyways

and they did a countdown? they had this whole thing planned out, then they gave t all away by doing a countdown. lol.
did they show they guy pressing the button too?  show me evidence of this "countdown"

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: February 11, 2007, 01:39:45 PM »
kh300,

did you watch the clips?  bombs before the collapse show up in a few of them.

You didn't watch them.
CNN - very clear explosions, multiples!

MSNBC reporter anticipating WTC 7 collapse

WTC 7 implosion showing squibs

Rescuer: "WTC 7 about to blow up"

WTC rescuers at pay phone hear LOUD explosions

WTC 7 collapse with audible explosions
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3201591890178435982&q=wtc7+explosions&hl=en

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #42 on: February 11, 2007, 03:52:17 PM »

Jesus, you show your brilliance with every post. <sigh>

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #43 on: February 11, 2007, 04:12:37 PM »
Jesus, you show your brilliance with every post. <sigh>

Another glorious contribution from the retard who doesn't even realize his avatar pic isn't showing. I should expect you to know about building demolitions to boot? ::)

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #44 on: February 11, 2007, 04:17:58 PM »
My avatar shows every time to me. I log out, still there, use a different browser, still there.
Oh well. Maybe I'll go make the comparison of a stink beetle and how they interact with mole hills when a tornado blows through town.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: February 11, 2007, 06:57:36 PM »
Another glorious contribution from the retard who doesn't even realize his avatar pic isn't showing.

I can see his avatar.  2 stickmen fighting. 

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #46 on: February 11, 2007, 07:57:14 PM »
In my own words - a 47-story skyscraper that was NEVER hit with a plane or any parts, converts from standing building to powder and molten steel in 6.5 seconds.  When it falls, has the classic kink, streamers, and ejection jets, falls faster than freefall speed (explosion removes oxygen which lets building fall without air resistance).  buildings on all sides of it stood just fine.  It simply imploded.

Explosives were the only way.

Some good stuff here:
http://www.wtc7.net/

no one has yet given an explaination for this other than, 'no, it wasnt a controlled demo, it just wasnt, your wrong' ::)

i dont support alot of the 9/11 CT stuff but theres no doubt in my mind that wtc7 was a controlled demolition. its clear as day

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: February 11, 2007, 08:40:03 PM »
Yes, correct.  They have no alternative theory other than "you're crazy".

The thing is, they can't think past the fact the govt would mislead them.  Hell, in the case of WTC7, the govt wouldn't even talk about it!  They knew it would be such an obvious lie.  However, thru suggestion, these clowns here just absorb the assumption.

WTC7 was a controlled demo.  Once you accept that, you work out the logistics and see 9/11 foreknowledge and cooperation was required.  Then it gets scary!

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #48 on: February 11, 2007, 10:47:13 PM »
I can't read all this shit.  But from what I see 240 is saying the WTC were controlled explosions.  Well how do you explain setting up these controlled explosions.  Have you ever seen what it take sto do that.  Many many floors have to be prepped. Are you telling me NO ONE saw any of this going on.  And if they did it it would have taken months so that they could hide what they are doing from the people that work there.  Also, these explosives work on radio frequencies.  WHich means anything from a cell phone to a radio could possibly set them off.  How did they control that.  Are you telling me NO ONE in the WTC building used their phones for a month or so.  It takes many small charges throughout the building to do what you say.  Many Many pops would have been heard.  I have seen three major buildings blow-up.  Two in Vegas and one here.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #49 on: February 12, 2007, 03:32:23 AM »
I can't read all this shit.  But from what I see 240 is saying the WTC were controlled explosions.  Well how do you explain setting up these controlled explosions.  Have you ever seen what it take sto do that.  Many many floors have to be prepped. Are you telling me NO ONE saw any of this going on.  And if they did it it would have taken months so that they could hide what they are doing from the people that work there.  Also, these explosives work on radio frequencies.  WHich means anything from a cell phone to a radio could possibly set them off.  How did they control that.  Are you telling me NO ONE in the WTC building used their phones for a month or so.  It takes many small charges throughout the building to do what you say.  Many Many pops would have been heard.  I have seen three major buildings blow-up.  Two in Vegas and one here.

He still hasn't answered my simple question regarding if the structure of these buildings are comparable.

He won't, he decides not to believe in truth and reality.
الاسلام هو شيطانية