Author Topic: U.S. ties Iranian leader to bombs killing U.S. troops  (Read 3879 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Re: U.S. ties Iranian leader to bombs killing U.S. troops
« Reply #25 on: February 11, 2007, 01:42:51 PM »
No, you continued to sell Iran weapons to fight their war with Iraq, (despite your US led embrago against Iran, you continued to sell them weapons) ...just as you sold Iraq weapons to fight against Iran, ...prolonging the war and the mutual destruction of both countries. And all the profits were used to fund illegal wars, terrorists ummm, I mean "Freedom fighters" and death squads in Nicaragua.

Looks like we got another towelhead on board.  ::)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #26 on: February 11, 2007, 01:45:23 PM »
Ahh yes, the most powerful country in the world isn't a superpower. You should stick to talking about pyramid schemes and your GED, Jag. Our country's "unemployment" problems are nowhere near the levels of Iran's, which are up around 30% at this point in time. So don't bother filling this thread with your anti-American agenda you seem to have.

Nice attempt at deflection, ...but no dice.

When you're some little shithole towelhead hole in the wall, you don't waste your time killing people in other countries when you have more problems than you can count at home.

Well if Bush and his warhawks have their way, ...I have a feeling your country will then have the opportunity to put your theory to the test. hopefully for your sake, the Dems will be in charge by then, and the attention will then be turned to fixing problems domestically before creating more foreign ones.
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: February 11, 2007, 01:47:18 PM »
I don't like arabs. If that makes me sound like their president, so be it. Countries that lack the ability to fix their own economies, populace and other major issues should not be threatening superpowers and operating in other countries or funding militias.

Good! Now go tell that to Bush & Cheney! (if they'll listen to ya)  :)
w

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: February 11, 2007, 01:48:53 PM »
Nice attempt at deflection, ...but no dice.

Well if Bush and his warhawks have their way, ...I have a feeling your country will then have the opportunity to put your theory to the test. hopefully for your sake, the Dems will be in charge by then, and the attention will then be turned to fixing problems domestically before creating more foreign ones.

Nice deflection? When you're the most powerful country in the world and your influence is worldwide, you do what you want. When you're some primitive land of angry towelheads trying to emulate said country, you're in for trouble.

Bump.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: February 11, 2007, 01:50:48 PM »

Moi... a towelhead?  Well... I have to confess I do wrap my head in a towel after washing my hair,
...but it's only for a few minutes before I blow dry. Does that count as a towelhead? ???
w

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #30 on: February 11, 2007, 01:52:58 PM »
I'd say that I don't think they can because everyone is going to want hard proof after the Iraq debacle, but they do what they want. I think Iran needs to be wiped off the map eventually, just not now.

Actually -

Afghanistan - The United States NEVER provided the world with proof that Bin laden was behind 911.  Condi went on Meet the Press and said a 'white paper' would be out shortly, telling the world why we were invading.  it never came.

Iraq - The United States never had proof of WMD.  UN team / hans blix was in there, and didn't find a thing.  We promised we'd provide evidence and we never did.

Iran - The United States has "classified info" they can't release.   But they do assure us it will come out eventually.  Um, the last two wars show we'll never see it.  

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #31 on: February 11, 2007, 01:53:50 PM »
I don't like arabs. If that makes me sound like their president, so be it. Countries that lack the ability to fix their own economies, populace and other major issues should not be threatening superpowers and operating in other countries or funding militias.

So you don't like Arabs, then I gues you want the US out of Iraq? We don't have the right to be there in the first place. AND How do you expect them to react when their oil is being taken from them? You think they don't have the right to protest this? Especially when they never asked us for help in the first place.

So much for their new found democracy..

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #32 on: February 11, 2007, 02:55:30 PM »
Here's the de-classified part of the National Intelligence Estimate that was released by the US government ~ 1 week ago (Feb 02, 2007 I believe):  http://dni.gov/press_releases/20070202_release.pdf

The outlook is pretty grim.  I wonder what was in the classified version?

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: February 11, 2007, 02:56:24 PM »
Turns out one of the 6 Iranian's detained in January was the operation commander of the Quds force, Iran's black ops.