Author Topic: Finally! ROEs are adjusted to allow military to do it's job!!  (Read 7252 times)

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
  • You can't be a citizen unless you serve
In recent weeks, a new focus has been placed on securing Baghdad and on preparing the Iraqi military to eventually take over national defense. Two of the five extra brigades involved in the 20,000-troop “surge” have arrived in-country, and coalition forces’ ROEs have been adjusted to correct for the needlessly unproductive restrictions on troop movement and on the engagement of sectarian fighters. Gen. David Petraeus, the new commander of Multinational Forces in Iraq, has pointed out the ample cause for optimism, saying: “By early June, we should then have everyone roughly in place -- and that will allow us to establish the density in partnership with Iraqi security forces that you need to really get a good grip on the security situation.”
gotta love life

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: Finally! ROEs are adjusted to allow military to do it's job!!
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2007, 11:29:57 AM »
Liar!  Link please.   :D

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2007, 11:31:48 AM »

oops forgot......warning it is a conservative link again.....not someone as credible as CNN/NBC/CBS etc....

http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=19900
gotta love life

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2007, 01:02:37 PM »

They got the go-ahead from Halliburton.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2007, 01:59:27 PM »
In recent weeks, a new focus has been placed on securing Baghdad and on preparing the Iraqi military to eventually take over national defense. Two of the five extra brigades involved in the 20,000-troop “surge” have arrived in-country, and coalition forces’ ROEs have been adjusted to correct for the needlessly unproductive restrictions on troop movement and on the engagement of sectarian fighters. Gen. David Petraeus, the new commander of Multinational Forces in Iraq, has pointed out the ample cause for optimism, saying: “By early June, we should then have everyone roughly in place -- and that will allow us to establish the density in partnership with Iraqi security forces that you need to really get a good grip on the security situation.”

You can paint that turd any way you please.

You have had 4 years to beat down 2000 illiterate insurgents with Aks and you have failed.

So share your article, write a song about it, maybe give your buddy a tugaround.  Then, when you're done and you feel better about yourself, go do you fcking job.  thanks in advance

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2007, 03:23:24 PM »
You have had 4 years to beat down 2000 illiterate insurgents with Aks and you have failed.

That's because the insurgents know what they're fighting for and our kids don't.

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2007, 03:28:48 PM »
You can paint that turd any way you please.

So share your article, write a song about it, maybe give your buddy a tugaround.  Then, when you're done and you feel better about yourself, go do you fcking job.  thanks in advance

right, cause the insurgents fight us face to face. Shut up idiot
gotta love life

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2007, 03:31:35 PM »

And they have more than "AKs."   ::)

Deedee

• Getbig V
  • They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm.
« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2007, 03:40:50 PM »

Beach please. You're a grown man.

No one's calling anyone a liar. But who would accept anything as fact because it's posted on a message board by a stranger? How can you expect anyone to even discuss anything if you don't provide a link so people can read more and formulate an opinion.  ::)

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
  • Porsche 911 Turbo Carerra. My reality, your dream.
« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2007, 03:41:33 PM »

How many men DIED in your arms for Bush's lies MM?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2007, 04:11:47 PM »

They do.  but don't we have a slight advantage in

- air supremacy
- satellite everything
- our team running the country
- 200 mil a day to spend
- a 130,000 to 2,000 man ratio
- superior training, logistical support, etc

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2007, 04:13:24 PM »
How many men DIED in your arms for Bush's lies MM?

Enigma - sorry to bug you, but I find you to be a contrast to MM69 this board needs.

At what point did you realize the war in Iraq was based on lies?  And what changed your mind from being pro-Bush to anti.?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2007, 04:15:32 PM »
Beach please. You're a grown man.

No one's calling anyone a liar. But who would accept anything as fact because it's posted on a message board by a stranger? How can you expect anyone to even discuss anything if you don't provide a link so people can read more and formulate an opinion.  ::)

That's debatable.  Just ask my kids.  ;D

C'mon Deedee.  Lighten up.  I was joking. 

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: March 21, 2007, 04:50:35 PM »
Enigma - sorry to bug you, but I find you to be a contrast to MM69 this board needs.

At what point did you realize the war in Iraq was based on lies?  And what changed your mind from being pro-Bush to anti.?

By summer of 2004, myself and MANY C.O.'s (Commanding officers) were beginning to question ourselves about the war and it's REAL purpose.

Many top level brass believe Bush, Cheney and Rumsfeld are TOTALLY clueless and LIARS.

Opinions in the Military are swept under the rug......period.

Honestly, it felt like a war with NO DIRECTION..........just death. Kids, women, old men and women. Horrible.

Being a lifelong republican, it was difficult to turn away from "my party", but one must confront the truth in his or her own mind, and ask "what the fvck are we doing here" ?

I'm now totally convinced that "Bloodbath" Bush lacks the level of intelligence necessary to be President.

BTW....at the same time Bloodbath was touting the WMD crap.....OUR military was using DU rounds. (depleted uranium) Nuclear rounds w/ a "half life" of approx. 3 billion yrs.

IMO.........Bush, Cheney and Co. are evil and used 9-11 as an excuse to invade Iraq for it's plentiful oil. Bin Laden was never really persued...........just more lies.

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: March 22, 2007, 04:33:14 AM »
They do.  but don't we have a slight advantage in

- air supremacy
- satellite everything
- our team running the country
- 200 mil a day to spend
- a 130,000 to 2,000 man ratio
- superior training, logistical support, etc

sure if we were allowed to use it. We try to use our air superiority but if one civilian dies you guys want the pilot hung the next day.
gotta love life

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2007, 04:47:19 AM »
sure if we were allowed to use it. We try to use our air superiority but if one civilian dies you guys want the pilot hung the next day.

Dear Mr. Air Force,

This made up war CANNOT be won from the Air. YOU wouldn't understand this concept since your Air Force. Ha Ha Ha Ha

Why not join the Navy MM69, and get even further away from the REAL action??????

MM69= Zero war credibility.

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2007, 04:55:31 AM »
Dear Mr. Air Force,

This made up war CANNOT be won from the Air. YOU wouldn't understand this concept since your Air Force. Ha Ha Ha Ha

Why not join the Navy MM69, and get even further away from the REAL action??????

Think as you want Enigma.......I wish the Air Force didn't have to come on Army convoys to cover for Army shortages...I wish that as an Air Force engineer I didn't have to leave the base to pick up Army engineering slack........But well...they have people like you
gotta love life

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: March 22, 2007, 05:05:50 AM »
Think as you want Enigma.......I wish the Air Force didn't have to come on Army convoys to cover for Army shortages...I wish that as an Air Force engineer I didn't have to leave the base to pick up Army engineering slack........But well...they have people like you

Thank God they have people like me saving lives.......while you sit on you AF ass and tell the world how great Bloodbath Bush is and how wonderful the war is going.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: March 22, 2007, 05:07:48 AM »
mm69 has been in the military for what, 10 years now?  He has stated he supports waterboarding and using nukes in Iraq to stop those 2000 insurgents our 130,000 men couldn't kill in 4 years.

He has his role - puppet, tool, whatever you want to call it.  He's a low grade subject and his purpose is to parrot official line and never question anything.

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: March 22, 2007, 05:08:49 AM »
mm69 has been in the military for what, 10 years now?  He has stated he supports waterboarding and using nukes in Iraq to stop those 2000 insurgents our 130,000 men couldn't kill in 4 years.

He has his role - puppet, tool, whatever you want to call it.  He's a low grade subject and his purpose is to parrot official line and never question anything.

the usual factless slandering of 240...it never ends
gotta love life

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: March 22, 2007, 05:10:52 AM »

240....ignore MM69, he knows NOTHING.

Trust me......he is a Chickenhawk.

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: March 22, 2007, 05:15:19 AM »

Don't worry...240 ignores everyone that doesn't say the same thing he says. He is to weak minded to hear both sides and be able to make his own decisions so he ignores the oposition. He was also to weak to serve his country. I give him credit though. He obviously wouldn't ask anyone to do anything he wasn't willing to do himself.
gotta love life

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: March 22, 2007, 05:17:11 AM »

how long you been in enigma?
gotta love life

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: March 22, 2007, 05:19:34 AM »
Don't worry...240 ignores everyone that doesn't say the same thing he says. He is to weak minded to hear both sides and be able to make his own decisions so he ignores the oposition. He was also to weak to serve his country. I give him credit though. He obviously wouldn't ask anyone to do anything he wasn't willing to do himself.

LOL @ calling me weak-minded.  I'll debate any event or topic for hours here, and I give you evidence and cites.

You say broad idiotic things like "polls are useless" and "bush lying about anything is nonsense".

honestly if we were in a room, with a crowd, I would straight fucking embarass you point by point until you would either swing on me out of frustration or you'd wake the fck up to the bullshit you'ev been fed.

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: March 22, 2007, 05:23:24 AM »
how long you been in enigma?

Too long!!  Active duty for approx 10 yrs..........In real life, I'm a surgeon.

Never thought I'd be back "in the mix". Shit happens......we MUST respond.