Author Topic: Do you know who I am even more scared of than Nigerians? North Africans...  (Read 4446 times)

the_steevo_uk

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Your country is fucked cos ye have no balls
My country,ireland,isnt far behind

Well once Labour's out we'll get some steel back in I hope.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Well once Labour's out we'll get some steel back in I hope.

You a giant Labour, you are!
I hate the State.

jon cole

• Getbig IV
What you are saying might be somewhat true for France (kids born by a muslim parent = automatically considered muslim?), but you need to analyze your premises in detail and figure out how they change over time + interrelate to make any significant guess about the future.
There are many complicating factors out there not included in your reasoning.

Too each their own. Debussey sees far more significant problems in the horizon than moron immigration.

i live in france everyday, i see it everyday.
asstropin

spinnis

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...

Vive la France! Vive la crotte de chien! ;D ;)

Il faut la nettoyer des fois, n'est pas? ???
I hate the State.

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
I'm gonna go wash my hair.....
No doubt about it...

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
I'm gonna go wash my hair.....

You have beautiful, thick hair. :)
I hate the State.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
gayer than importing your chocolat from belgium.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
gayer than importing your chocolat from belgium.

Keep that kind of talk to the proper thread please.
I hate the State.

The Master

• Getbig V

Nobody denied that.

the_steevo_uk

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
You a giant Labour, you are!

Ha ha...i used to campaign for Labour! though last election i actually voted Lib Dem...this time ill be voting conservative even though I think Cameron is a prize plonker. Seriously Labour have taken the piss with how badly they've handled things...particularly this business of immigration, and the ever angry muslim minority. The party is so divided at the moment anyway, they're totally unelectable.

Method101

• Getbig V

The Master

• Getbig V
Ha ha...i used to campaign for Labour! though last election i actually voted Lib Dem...this time ill be voting conservative even though I think Cameron is a prize plonker. Seriously Labour have taken the piss with how badly they've handled things...particularly this business of immigration, and the ever angry muslim minority. The party is so divided at the moment anyway, they're totally unelectable.

Do you think most people in the UK dislikes muslims?

ksa_triceps

• Getbig IV
it's not only about whites, north Africans in Europe despise us* too, they think that we're spoiled and rich for our oil of course. they do stab and rob the shit out of us.   they don't really have an Islamic bond or even an Arabian one with us.

i totally agree with the ganging up thingy, they will only attack you in groups.

and I'm not generalizing here...

us*= Asian Arabs, and particularly the gulf area.

The Master

• Getbig V
it's not only about whites, north Africans in Europe despise us* too, they think that we're spoiled and rich for our oil of course. they do stab and rob the shit out of us.   they don't really have an Islamic bond or even an Arabian one with us.

i totally agree with the ganging up thingy, they will only attack you in groups.

and I'm not generalizing here...

us*= Asian Arabs, and particularly the gulf area.

The interesting thing is that they are totally digging their own grave with this kind of behavior.

Instead of bettering themselves they are alienating people in their surroundings  while creating nothing of value to anyone. Ultimately, they become dependent on the tax money from those they hate to survive.

Pretty pathetic to despise others for being "rich" instead of understanding that they got that way from hard work over generations, not by being lazy hateful porch monkeys thinking they are entitled to something without lifting their asses.

Anyway, as technology moves ahead and wealth gets concentrated more and more around those who produce (educated and innovative people), the job opportunities (mainly because technological innovations will take over most of the crap-jobs available too them) and tolerance for them will diminish even more. Eventually, they will only have their sheer number of people as their power factor which won't help them much when they've got little resources and advances in technology will enable the resourceful to have a lot more power than they have today.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
The interesting thing is that they are totally digging their own grave with this kind of behavior.

Instead of bettering themselves they are alienating people in their surroundings  while creating nothing of value to anyone. Ultimately, they become dependent on the tax money from those they hate to survive.

Pretty pathetic to despise others for being "rich" instead of understanding that they got that way from hard work over generations, not by being lazy hateful porch monkeys thinking they are entitled to something without lifting their asses.heavy weights, consuming protein and having good genetics.

Anyway, as technology moves ahead and wealth gets concentrated more and more around those who produce (educated and innovative people), the job opportunities and tolerance for them will diminish even more. Eventually, they will only have their sheer number of people as their power factor which won't help them much .

fixed
I hate the State.

the_steevo_uk

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!

I think that's very hard to say...plus I havent lived in england for three years, so I only go by what my friends and familly say, and what I see and read. I have no doubt that people in certain areas dislike PAKISTANIS, as for muslims as a whole i think that's going a bit too far. Having said that, I never knew any british muslims until i actually left england and met them abroad, we just never hung out...didnt live in the same areas, sat on opposite sides of the student union in university.

I dont think people in Britain dislike muslims, they just dislike certain cultural aspects of more conservative Pakistani communities. But right now there is a big problem...the far right are picking up votes every day, and it is because the mainly white working class in the North feel threatened by Islam and let down by Labour.

ksa_triceps

• Getbig IV

I've seen the large numbers of Arabs, east Asians, and a fairly larger number of Pakis in England.
i would personally not approve of such numbers in my country at all, and i do believe it is bound that they would cause problems no matter the ethnicity/religion/country. but at the end of the day, they (Europe) obviously made it possible for them to come and breed.

The Master

• Getbig V
fixed

Debussey updated its post. Your quote has poor genetics.

zwide

• Getbig II
  • hard work is the only way
Its very sad how all of you can generalize people and culture without even a clue - most importantly most of you have not even lived with these people to understand or realise where the aggression is from.

I am a black Sub Saharan African and you guessed it very proud to be an African - grew up in Zimbabwe and proud to say that I grew up with whites indians and blacks and they all are the same.

I have moved and live in Canada and you find that people are people despite their race.

Fews things to ponder whether the person is black, african, asian white from where ever, the socio-economics plays a big role in their action/life-style

Education - whether white or black asian if it lacks you find violence drugs gangs - you realise you have the Biker  Mafia gangs mostly white killing each other prostitution rings money laundering - drug trafficking then you have the black killing each thruh the same things and reason - gangs.  ... ohhh dont foget the asians

And there is an uneducated individual who says Asians are very quiet/mellow - these guys have gangs all over - they kill each other not only the south asians but as well  Japanese - Chinese- Koreans.
Read the news today about the violence in China - but not only that try and be more educated by immersing yourself in different cultures and then maybe then you will have a better understanding of the human race

The poor/greedy you are, the more susceptible to all these survivial modes that will drive you to crime and resort to anything.

That being said who in here in their country can say that there is not one of the abovementioned  in their society.

Lets leave this shallow general mentallity about the violence - stealing - killing - CAUSE ITS IN ALL SOCIETIES .....[/color][/size]
Hard work is the only way

žoklis

• Getbig II
Thank`s God we have no them in Eastern Europe yet...well we have Russians  :-X

Hereford

• Getbig V
North Africans are just the mexicans of europe.

Same MO.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
North Africans are just the mexicans of europe.

Same MO.

No, worse. At least Mexican food is top.
I hate the State.

Hereford

• Getbig V
No, worse. At least Mexican food is top.

Don't the NAs eat things like sheep rectum?

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
Sink immigrants' boats - Griffin

BBC NEWS
Wednesday, 8 July 2009

The EU should sink boats carrying illegal immigrants to prevent them entering Europe, British National Party leader Nick Griffin has told the BBC.

The MEP for the North-West of England said the EU had to get "very tough" with migrants from sub-Saharan Africa.

Pressed on what should happen to those on board, he said: "Throw them a life raft and they can go back to Libya".

Libya has long been a staging post for migrants from Egypt and sub-Saharan Africa wanting to reach Europe.

Nearly 37,000 immigrants landed on Italian shores last year, an increase of about 75% on the year before.

But with the prospect of a new immigration and asylum policy being voted on this autumn by MEPs, Mr Griffin is advocating measures to destroy boats used by illegal immigrants to reach the EU's southern coastline.

'Combating the flow'

In an interview with this week's edition of BBC Parliament's The Record Europe, he said: "If there's measures to set up some kind of force or to help, say the Italians, set up a force which actually blocks the Mediterranean then we'd support that.

"But the only measure, sooner or later, which is going to stop immigration and stop large numbers of sub-Saharan Africans dying on the way to get over here is to get very tough with those coming over.

"Frankly, they need to sink several of those boats.

"Anyone coming up with measures like that we'll support but anything which is there as a 'oh, we need to do something about it' but in the end doing something about it means bringing them into Europe' we will oppose."

The interviewer, BBC Correspondent Shirin Wheeler, said: "I don't think the EU is in the business of murdering people at sea."

Mr Griffin replied: "I didn't say anyone should be murdered at sea - I say boats should be sunk, they can throw them a life raft and they can go back to Libya.

"But Europe has sooner or later to close its borders or its simply going to be swamped by the Third World."

In May, the Italian government gave Libya three patrol boats as part of a deal aimed at combating the flow of illegal migrants making the crossing to Italy.

Italian Interior Minister Roberto Maroni, a member of the anti-immigration Lega Nord party, hailed the first 200 migrants picked up by the boats and returned to Libya as an "historic" moment.

But human rights groups have raised concerns about Italy sending migrants back to Libya without first screening them for asylum claims or to discover whether they are sick, injured, unaccompanied children or victims of human trafficking.

Libya has no functioning asylum system and is not a party to the 1951 UN convention relating to the status of refugees.

'Influence'

Separately Mr Griffin, who will next week formally take up his seat in Brussels, has admitted that the BNP has failed to convince other like-minded parties to form an alliance in the new European Parliament.

Talks with France's Front National, Lega Nord, and other groups fell apart, with Lega Nord now joining the new Europe of Freedom and Democracy group, led by Britain's UK Independence Party.

Mr Griffin told The Parliament.com: "We needed at least 25 members from seven different member states to form a group. There is no doubt that we would have been able to wield a lot more influence if we could have formed a group.

"No one was prepared to commit themselves knowing that we had not got Lega Nord on board.

"Even so, we will continue to work together with these other groups and share ideas. We will have less access to things like speaking time and committee votes but it's too bad."

The BNP advocates British withdrawal from the European Union and an end to all immigration to the UK and last month won its first two seats in the European Parliament.

Mr Griffin and the party's other recently-elected MEP Andrew Brons will sit in the "non-attached" section of the Parliament, which means they will be entitled to less administrative and financial support.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/politics/8141069.stm