Getbig Female Info Boards > Open Talk for Girl Discussion

Bodybuilder boyfriend is G4P

(1/9) > >>

usmcdevildoc:
Ladies:

How would address the issue if you found out that your bodybuilder boyfriend who already had a lot of personality issues was doing the G4P scene?
I mean like why the hell would anyone want to continue in a relationship like that? If a bodybuilder was dating a female bodybuilder how would one not know that issues of this nature were taking place? ENLIGHTEN ME  ::)

tu_holmes:
Regular straight dude here, but I once read an article that polled a bunch of women and asked them if their guy was cheating on them with another woman, would you take them back when you found out... It was about 90% said no they would not take him back.

In the same article they asked if he was cheating on them with a MAN and they found out, would you take them back... About 55% said YES, they would take them back.

I don't know what that means, but apparently a majority of women only care about cheating if it's with a female... If it's with a male, they can deal with it.

Seems odd, but that's what the poll had.

booty:
That is odd Tu.   :-\

tu_holmes:

--- Quote from: booty on August 19, 2012, 08:13:42 PM ---That is odd Tu.   :-\

--- End quote ---

Maybe the women think they can "change him" back?

I am just telling you what I read.

booty:

--- Quote from: tu_holmes on August 19, 2012, 09:08:03 PM ---Maybe the women think they can "change him" back?

I am just telling you what I read.

--- End quote ---
You can't change a person so these women are wasting their energy and time. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version