Author Topic: Tim Kaine Holds Rally and ONLY 30 PEOPLE Show Up!  (Read 9635 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

MP

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy metal. The only way.
Re: Tim Kaine Holds Rally and ONLY 30 PEOPLE Show Up!
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2016, 09:55:58 AM »
Hopefully a sign that the polls are indeed wrong.

D_1000

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2016, 10:37:41 AM »
I still believe in a place called Hope, a place called America.

BILL CLINTON, speech at Democratic National Convention, August 29, 1996

Hope -- Hope in the face of difficulty. Hope in the face of uncertainty. The audacity of hope! In the end, that is God’s greatest gift to us, the bedrock of this nation. A belief in things not seen. A belief that there are better days ahead.

BARACK OBAMA, speech, 2004 DNC Convention

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2016, 01:00:51 PM »
Get ready for national PMS day...  :'(
Trump won't recover....

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2016, 01:40:19 PM »
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/10/wow-tim-kaine-holds-rally-30-people-show/

On the other hand people waited in line for up to 12 hours for Trump..

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/politics/trump-to-rally-in-sanford-tuesday

AT the end of the day, Trump will lose, regardless of how long his lineups are.

Then what are you going to do coach?

Lock yourself in your bathroom with an assault rifle, a tin foil hat & get ready for the hordes of gay Muslim black liberals who're coming to take over your 'Merica & grope your white wimins?  :-*

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2016, 02:29:09 PM »

Lock yourself in your bathroom with an assault rifle, a tin foil hat & get ready for the hordes of gay Muslim black liberals who're coming to take over your 'Merica & grope your white wimins?  :-*

I said she was going to win no matter what. She could kill her entire family execution style on TV and she would win. I also said that after she lost to Obama in 08' that it was already predetermined that she would win when his time was up.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2016, 02:29:54 PM »

Not gonna happen.   

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2016, 02:41:36 PM »
I said she was going to win no matter what. She could kill her entire family execution style on TV and she would win. I also said that after she lost to Obama in 08' that it was already predetermined that she would win when his time was up.

Do you think there is a secret conspiracy to keep republicans out of the White House?

If so, do you think it's run by Muslims or the gays?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2016, 02:52:05 PM »

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2016, 02:54:10 PM »
Do you think there is a secret conspiracy to keep republicans out of the White House?

If so, do you think it's run by Muslims or the gays?
No Conspiracy.  Just blatant criminality, pandering to minorities and trying to change the overall demographics of the United States.  Their playbook is not hidden anymore and anyone with a brain capable of reading the Wikileaks can dig right into their files, literally.

Are you not aware of any of it?   ???

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 25, 2016, 03:02:16 PM »
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/10/wow-tim-kaine-holds-rally-30-people-show/

On the other hand people waited in line for up to 12 hours for Trump..

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/politics/trump-to-rally-in-sanford-tuesday

Damn fools, they could have seen the next VP, instead they went to see some rich dude wearing a dead animal fur on his head.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #11 on: October 25, 2016, 04:44:27 PM »

I suspect most of the Trumptards are too stupid to know how to register to vote

Who the fuck has time or the inclination to attend a political rally other than the chronically  under/unemployed.

Ron Paul and Bernie Sanders had huge turnouts to their rallies...how'd that turn out?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 25, 2016, 04:52:44 PM »
I suspect most of the Trumptards are too stupid to know how to register to vote

Who the fuck has time or the inclination to attend a political rally other than the chronically  under/unemployed.

Ron Paul and Bernie Sanders had huge turnouts to their rallies...how'd that turn out?
For Bernie,

He nearly won and would easily win now given what we know about criminal Clinton.  Bernie started at 2 percent and nearly won.  I would say he did EXTREMELY well given who and what he was up against.  They tried to destroy him every step of the way and it was never fair according to the treasure trove of emails of Wikileaks.

The good thing is, many Bernie supporters will be voting for Trump. 

No idea how anyone can vote for someone so corrupt and so entrenched in a corrupt system.  Takes a pretty stupid person to do so.

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: October 25, 2016, 05:13:50 PM »
Politics have been so fair, transparent, pure & honest since it's inception.

Too bad this Hilary Kilary woman & her evil party had to come along & ruin it in 2016.  :'(

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #14 on: October 25, 2016, 05:14:45 PM »
For Bernie,

He nearly won and would easily win now given what we know about criminal Clinton.  Bernie started at 2 percent and nearly won.  I would say he did EXTREMELY well given who and what he was up against.  They tried to destroy him every step of the way and it was never fair according to the treasure trove of emails of Wikileaks.

The good thing is, many Bernie supporters will be voting for Trump. 

No idea how anyone can vote for someone so corrupt and so entrenched in a corrupt system.  Takes a pretty stupid person to do so.

Bernie didn't come close to winning the primary but I'm sure you remember it that way

Most elections are a choice between the lesser to two evils and I can barely stand the thought of two more weeks of Trump in the new much less 4 years of him in the White House.  He's a whiny bitch, totally incompetent, con man,  and likely sex offender.   I'd rather have Obama for another 4 years but I'll take Hillary over Trump any day of the week.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2016, 05:40:15 PM »
Of course he did.  The Niqqer vote is the only reason he lost.  Without those useless idiots voting, Bernie would have had it in the bag.  Couple that with other hijinks as demonstrated by the Wikileaks, I would say he did EXTREMELY well.

You are a moron to vote for Hillary over Trump.  I am sure if you put all of the issues out you would line up more with Trump than Clinton as would most people.  You are too stupid to realize this though.  Go ahead, vote for a disgusting criminal who only seeks to establish a "legacy" and to keep the circle of corrupt power going.

Notice in all of the wikileaks, NOTHING about what the American people need or want.  It takes literally 17 people to make one tweet for her for fucks sake and this is who you want.  Pathetic.  Just like yourself.

Yep, right on.
Crazy how even with all of the dumps she's still like Teflon. Tomorrow is her birthday and there is supposed to be a big data dump.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #16 on: October 25, 2016, 05:44:48 PM »
Of course he did.  The Niqqer vote is the only reason he lost.  Without those useless idiots voting, Bernie would have had it in the bag.  Couple that with other hijinks as demonstrated by the Wikileaks, I would say he did EXTREMELY well.

You are a moron to vote for Hillary over Trump.  I am sure if you put all of the issues out you would line up more with Trump than Clinton as would most people.  You are too stupid to realize this though.  Go ahead, vote for a disgusting criminal who only seeks to establish a "legacy" and to keep the circle of corrupt power going.

Notice in all of the wikileaks, NOTHING about what the American people need or want.  It takes literally 17 people to make one tweet for her for fucks sake and this is who you want.  Pathetic.  Just like yourself.

Trump doesn't have a coherent or even a consistent policy on any issue.  
He's a thin skinned whiny crybaby with the attention span and temperament of a 2 year old with aoad in his diaper.   No way I would want that idiot making SCOTUS choices and I'm beyond sick of his Twitter meltdowns.  

You who else is not voting for Trump....your former Messiah Bernie Sanders.  I guess he's now a moron too.  

Why don't you save your whining for election day.  

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: October 25, 2016, 05:50:46 PM »
He's a thin skinned whiny crybaby with the attention span and temperament of a 2 year old with aoad in his diaper.   No way I would want that idiot making SCOTUS choices and I'm beyond sick of his Twitter meltdowns.  

You who else is not voting for Trump....your former Messiah Bernie Sanders.  I guess he's now a moron too.  

He has always had a consistent policy and is coherent.  What issue are you referring to?  I will gladly pull his plan up. 

f450

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: October 25, 2016, 06:05:41 PM »

Are you American? because if you are you should know that hillary plans to turn this country into germany by importing non millions of non assimilating muslims on the tax payers dime. A few months ago a preteen girl in idaho was gang raped by these scum http://www.breitbart.com/immigration/2016/08/07/pamela-geller-shocking-new-details-emerge-idaho-muslim-migrant-rape-case/...
To knowingly vote for a candidate that effectively promises more of this makes you actually worse than the rapists committing these acts at least, they can blame their backwards culture for their deficit. You on the other hand  are just a terrible person.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #19 on: October 25, 2016, 06:07:20 PM »
He has always had a consistent policy and is coherent.  What issue are you referring to?  I will gladly pull his plan up. 

Don't bother.  I already told you why I would never vote for him
Why weren't you a Trump fan from the beginning.  Given your racist, angry, whining rants it seems like a natural fit.   Why isn't Bernie for Trump.  You told us all we should listen to Bernie so why not now?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: October 25, 2016, 06:09:22 PM »
Don't bother.  I already told you why I would never vote for him
Why weren't you a Trump fan from the beginning.  Given your racist, angry, whining rants it seems like a natural fit.   Why isn't Bernie for Trump.  You told us all we should listen to Bernie so why not now?
Bernie himself said not to listen to him if he ever told you to vote for someone:

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #21 on: October 25, 2016, 06:10:10 PM »
Are you American? because if you are you should know that hillary plans to turn this country into germany by importing non millions of non assimilating muslims on the tax payers dime. A few months ago a preteen girl in idaho was gang raped by these scum http://www.breitbart.com/immigration/2016/08/07/pamela-geller-shocking-new-details-emerge-idaho-muslim-migrant-rape-case/...
To knowingly vote for a candidate that effectively promises more of this makes you actually worse than the rapists committing these acts at least, they can blame their backwards culture for their deficit. You on the other hand  are just a terrible person.

Great point.  I must have missed that promise in the Dem platform.  Can you post it here and maybe I will reconsider though I'm not a fan of having to pay for the wall as Donald said this past weekend

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #22 on: October 25, 2016, 06:12:47 PM »
Coach you would have more credibility if your linked were from sites other than obscure conservative ones. I know it's difficult since the mainstream media is all liberal biased. Just a thought. Regardless, go Trump! Make America great again.

And you accidentally posted this on the g&o instead of the political board.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #23 on: October 25, 2016, 06:14:58 PM »
Bernie himself said not to listen to him if he ever told you to vote for someone:

And after he lost the primary he endorsed her and urged his  supporter to vote for her and defeat Trump

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: October 25, 2016, 06:17:57 PM »
Great point.  I must have missed that promise in the Dem platform.  Can you post it here and maybe I will reconsider though I'm not a fan of having to pay for the wall as Donald said this past weekend
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/hillary-clinton-u-s-should-take-65000-syrian-refugees/

Hillary Clinton: U.S. should take 65,000 Syrian refugees