Author Topic: 64% think attempting and failing to obstruct justice IS AS BAD as obstructing  (Read 1996 times)

Prudence

• Getbig IV
  • Not straight..but more importantly--not a gimmick.
Oh---so it's NOT just a handful of GetBiggers that think this huh?
What's that??? Attempting to obstruct is as legally binding as actual obstruction??
Why I never...
HAHAHAH! Reminds me of a Bob Dylan song that the Grateful Dead covered ...
It's All Over Now Baby Blue
You must leave now, take what you need, you think will last
But whatever you wish to keep, you better grab it fast

On the issue of obstruction, the Mueller report said that, in many cases, Trump failed in his efforts to impede the Mueller probe and other federal investigations because his own aides chose not to follow through with his requests.
https://www.businessinsider.com/what-americans-think-about-obstruction-of-justice-2019-4?utm

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
your obsessed Little Miss Fake News !
K

B_MyT_2

• Getbig III
  • Kwon is the ungayer of every thread on this site!
Ok, let's say I tripped or tackled a cop who was in pursuit of a fleeing criminal .
Even if the cop fails to catch the crook, I'm still guilty of obstructing the cop, i.e. "obstructing justice".

https://theintercept.com/2017/06/08/obstruction-of-justice-heres-the-legal-definition/

The law on obstruction is clearly defined. One need to not be found guilty of the crime to
be guilty of obstructing. Simple.

You're a dumbfuck!

Let's say you someone saw you walk past the cop, and later on that day your friend (hysterical) told someone that you walked past the cop in pursuit and you told them you said you almost tripped the cop, so your friend relayed that to another cop.  An investigation then starts into whether you obstructed justice, and you tell your friend "what the fuck dude, are you trying to fuck up my life and everything I'm trying to do?  Go tell them I never got in anyone's way at all.  I just was simply walking by, and they came running right past me.  Fix this shit man.  I'm being accused of some straight up bullshit because you took something the wrong way.  I never did this"

Still feel the same about your "obstruction" theory you cuckhold brain-washed pile of shit?  Grow the fuck up, and put your "educated" mind to use as you start thinking for yourself for a change.  I'm sick of you dumb asses that have zero ability, or desire to see what really happened here. 

This is the biggest political scandal in our nation's history.........done by the clintons, Obama and his administration, DNC, dems, and the left wing media.   If you don't want to use the term exonerated, I'm fine with that as the legal definition and how the report is laid out does not fit that definition.  However, it was written with a foregone conclusion and political leaning in mind that could not be proven, and that my dipshit interweb friend is complete VINDICATION!

The truth is going to come out, but in the meantime........Go fuck yourself!

mazrim

• Getbig V
You're a dumbfuck!

Let's say you someone saw you walk past the cop, and later on that day your friend (hysterical) told someone that you walked past the cop in pursuit and you told them you said you almost tripped the cop, so your friend relayed that to another cop.  An investigation then starts into whether you obstructed justice, and you tell your friend "what the fuck dude, are you trying to fuck up my life and everything I'm trying to do?  Go tell them I never got in anyone's way at all.  I just was simply walking by, and they came running right past me.  Fix this shit man.  I'm being accused of some straight up bullshit because you took something the wrong way.  I never did this"

Still feel the same about your "obstruction" theory you cuckhold brain-washed pile of shit?  Grow the fuck up, and put your "educated" mind to use as you start thinking for yourself for a change.  I'm sick of you dumb asses that have zero ability, or desire to see what really happened here. 

This is the biggest political scandal in our nation's history.........done by the clintons, Obama and his administration, DNC, dems, and the left wing media.   If you don't want to use the term exonerated, I'm fine with that as the legal definition and how the report is laid out does not fit that definition.  However, it was written with a foregone conclusion and political leaning in mind that could not be proven, and that my dipshit interweb friend is complete VINDICATION!

The truth is going to come out, but in the meantime........Go fuck yourself!
That was an extremely dumb example on his part. Very, very dumb and shows his IQ level.

B_MyT_2

• Getbig III
That was an extremely dumb example on his part. Very, very dumb and shows his IQ level.

If he actually watched and/or read anything outside of leftist msm...or even just watched leftist msm objectively, and applied some critical thinking that lead to a little research he would realize at least ONE simple FACT after reading the definition of obstruction in the link he posted......

Hillary and Obama ARE GUILTY of obstruction of justice via the bought and paid for phony dossier, the FISA that was obtained, and the investigation that it caused.  Due to the waste of taxpayer money and resources, colluding to attempt to take down a sitting POTUS for political gain, and the manner in which all of that divided our nation; I think there is a good argument, and a real possibility that they will all be charged with treason as well.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan

My post reveals my values and character and your's reveals your values and character.

Have a nice day.

That's why the majority of posters enjoy his posts and despise yours. :)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

B_MyT_2

• Getbig III

My post reveals my values and character and your's reveals your values and character.

Have a nice day.

Well, we finally agree on something.  They certainly do just that......values, morals, truth, ethics, and justice are things that are a part of my character.

You're a character on getbig that has no real values other than valuing feelings (something intangible, and totally subject to change). 

Even the institution of marriage has no real value to you.  Just a piece of paper, and a ring on your finger that are both disposable and forgettable.  And actually, when you think about that it makes a person wonder how much you actually value other people's feelings that you could swap out "til death do us part"'s so many times?  Surely, at least one of the 5 or so it's been now has been shit on by you to the point that they had to get out to preserve their feelings?  Maybe you don't care about feelings and people's situations as much as you profess......other than yours :-\

I'm not saying you're a terrible human being.  I'm just saying you're a pretty shitty human being.

Have a nice day to you as well! :-*

Prudence

• Getbig IV

I'm not saying you're a terrible human being.  I'm just saying you're a pretty shitty human being.

U make it seem like you know him in real life.
Do you?

B_MyT_2

• Getbig III
U make it seem like you know him in real life.
Do you?

Do I seem like the kind of person that would associate with him Prudence?

I'm not the one that put all of his personal shit out there to be questioned or mocked.......he is.

He talks about his personal life like we are his real life friends.  He makes jokes about his being married multiple times and his exes quite often on here.  Does that mean it's then out of line for me to say that he is making a joke/mockery of the institution of marriage?  To me the answer is no.  It's as if he sees it as a badge of honor, and to me that's pathetic. 

I have no issues with you other than the one thing we've bantered about before.  You're not willfully ignorant, and it's clear that you do value certain things as you've expressed disgust, anger, frustration about several things on this forum.  Often times you're like me and just stirring shit up, but other times it's clear you'd actually stand up for what you truly believe in.  Howard is not that kind of guy.

I'm not an intolerant person of different beliefs and values.  I'm an intolerant person when it comes to people with no values, and few (if any) true beliefs of their own.  There's a big difference.

Prudence

• Getbig IV
See..I didn't know all of that stuff.
Still-wait--first off--thanks for the kind words. The gay bashing here doesn't bother me one bit.
It's kinda fun.
STILL.... just this week, I had a DM conversation with an particular MOD here--
He pointed out some stuff, as did I.
My take-away from that conversation was that I'm not gonna be calling people "dummy" and idiot anymore.
Its sophomoric, childish even, and kinda mean.
Even by GB standards.

I dunno where I'm going with this post---so I'm gonna leave it there.

B_MyT_2

• Getbig III
Still-wait--first off--thanks for the kind words. The gay bashing here doesn't bother me one bit.
It's kinda fun.
My take-away from that conversation was that I'm not gonna be calling people "dummy" and idiot anymore.
Even by GB standards.

I for real LOL'd! ;D  Might be one of my favorite posts of yours.

It's like I made sense to you at the end of what I said for the first time, you finally realized I'm not a racist/bigot, and you didn't know what to make of it.   :-\

The dummy, idiot, moron stuff doesn't bother me.  In fact, I think it's part of the fun of getbig.  As much as I speak my mind in real life, I typically hold off on the name calling except for with friends, or people that I'm just totally writing off as reasonable or intelligent in any way.  It's refreshing to just let loose here. 

When it comes to the gay stuff, I really don't throw the f a g word out unless it's some complete pile of shit person like a pedo or smollett.  It's about just calling them something that offends them the most because they are worthless, not because I have any animosity towards gay people. 

Trannies can just go fuck themselves (some literally).  I don't have any real compassion or concern about people that have that level of derangement, and who want to teach it as a way of life to kids. >:(

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
If he actually watched and/or read anything outside of leftist msm...or even just watched leftist msm objectively, and applied some critical thinking that lead to a little research he would realize at least ONE simple FACT after reading the definition of obstruction in the link he posted......

Hillary and Obama ARE GUILTY of obstruction of justice via the bought and paid for phony dossier, the FISA that was obtained, and the investigation that it caused.  Due to the waste of taxpayer money and resources, colluding to attempt to take down a sitting POTUS for political gain, and the manner in which all of that divided our nation; I think there is a good argument, and a real possibility that they will all be charged with treason as well.
You might as well speak to a brick wall as these libtards seem to be oblivious to the facts about the dossier.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
Well, 64% are wrong...in a legal sense.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
I was talking to someone who drafted poll questions last night and she said she was embarrassed by easily she could get the answer she wants based on the way the question is crafted. 

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
I was talking to someone who drafted poll questions last night and she said she was embarrassed by easily she could get the answer she wants based on the way the question is crafted. 
Yes, they can get any answer they want.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
It's kinda fun.
Even by GB standards.

OMR doesn't know you
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!