Getbig Main Boards > Politics and Political Issues Board

California is totally F % & K E D under Democrats

<< < (25/83) > >>

Coach is Back!:

Moontrane:
CA produces less than 1% of global greenhouse gas emissions and now seeks produce…less than 1% of global greenhouse gas emissions.

https://calmatters.org/environment/2022/06/california-climate-plan-electricity/

Soul Crusher:
Drug traffickers arrested in California with 150,000 fentanyl pills released after just days in jail
Fox News ^
Posted on 6/28/2022, 9:22:40

Two drug traffickers in California who were arrested last week for being in possession of 150,000 fentanyl pills — enough to kill millions of people — were released back onto the streets, officials said.

Jose Zendejas, 25, and Benito Madrigal, 19, both from Washington, were arrested during a traffic stop-turned-drug bust in Tulare on Friday. They were booked into the Tulare County Pre-Trial Facility on charges of possession, transportation and selling of illegal drugs, officials said.

(Excerpt) Read more at foxnews.com ...

Primemuscle:
My wife and I saw the degradation of California coming in the late 1960's which is why my we moved to Oregon. I do sometimes miss the warm weather and sunshine at the beach, but never enough to move back.

State Beach in Santa Monica was my summer daytime hangout.

jude2:

--- Quote from: Soul Crusher on June 28, 2022, 06:51:45 AM ---Drug traffickers arrested in California with 150,000 fentanyl pills released after just days in jail
Fox News ^
Posted on 6/28/2022, 9:22:40

Two drug traffickers in California who were arrested last week for being in possession of 150,000 fentanyl pills — enough to kill millions of people — were released back onto the streets, officials said.

Jose Zendejas, 25, and Benito Madrigal, 19, both from Washington, were arrested during a traffic stop-turned-drug bust in Tulare on Friday. They were booked into the Tulare County Pre-Trial Facility on charges of possession, transportation and selling of illegal drugs, officials said.

(Excerpt) Read more at foxnews.com ...

--- End quote ---
Some soft on crime in Cali

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version