Getbig Main Boards > Politics and Political Issues Board

Ahmadinejad's chief strategic guru Hassan Abbassi

<< < (5/5)

240 is Back:

--- Quote from: Diesel1 on September 20, 2006, 08:30:42 AM ---If the US attacks then I wouldn't rule anything out, what would they have to lose? I would expect at least one dirty bomb to be detonated in a major US city, probably more.

--- End quote ---

I'm just curious.  Why do you feel this will happen?  Is it based upon political speeches by a party who stays in office when voters are scared?

I'm not criticizing any party (hell, I am a republican), but I'm just curious upon what you base your statement. 

Diesel1:

--- Quote from: 240 is Back on September 20, 2006, 10:03:07 AM ---I'm just curious.  Why do you feel this will happen?  Is it based upon political speeches by a party who stays in office when voters are scared?

I'm not criticizing any party (hell, I am a republican), but I'm just curious upon what you base your statement. 

--- End quote ---

I'm not saying it will happen but could happen. Iran has the means to build a dirty bomb and if faced with a full on ground assault from the US, then it just might make these means available to some terrorist organisation. One that would have no qualms about bombing the US.

240 is Back:

--- Quote from: Diesel1 on September 20, 2006, 10:32:42 AM ---I'm not saying it will happen but could happen. Iran has the means to build a dirty bomb and if faced with a full on ground assault from the US, then it just might make these means available to some terrorist organisation. One that would have no qualms about bombing the US.
--- End quote ---

The nuke signature would be traced to Iran and they would be converted to a parking lot in about 2 hours. 

I would bet my life savings that Iran would never be that stupid.  They fed weapons to hez because they knew that Isr wouldn't retaliate against them.  Instead, ISR has pressured the US to do it.  Why is this?  makes zero sense.

Iran knows we have an itchy trigger finger, and they knew we're begging for a reason to destroy them.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version