Author Topic: Trump Health Aide Warns of Armed Revolt  (Read 1046 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Trump Health Aide Warns of Armed Revolt
« on: September 14, 2020, 12:54:47 PM »
Michael Caputo falsely alleges conspiracies and warns of armed revolt. He told his Facebook audience that left wing hit squads are being trained for insurrection. He also accused the CDC scientists of "sedition".  Mr. Caputo believes he is in danger, saying, "You understand they are going to have to kill me, and unfortunately, I think this is where this is going." He said, "Since joining the administration my family and I have been continually threatened and harassed by people who have later been prosecuted...."

Mr. Caputo said his physical health was in question and his "mental health has definitely failed." No kidding! He described, "shadows on the ceiling of my apartment, there alone, shadows are so long." He claims that Joe R. Biden Jr., will refuse to concede when he loses the election.  He advised, "If you carry guns, buy ammunition, ladies and gentlemen."

Mr. Caputo claims Trump made him responsible for a $250 million public service advertising campaign intended to help get America back to normal. He said, "I am not going anywhere. I swear to God, as God is my witness, I am not stopping." What a scary thought. 

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Trump Health Aide Warns of Armed Revolt
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2020, 01:55:31 PM »
It never ceases to amaze me how 1 sided team Trump is when it comes to election cheating and armed revolt accusations.
Trump has often said the only way he can lose, is if the dems cheat.
Plus, he's quick to act macho and say he'd put down any violent protest by liberals and antifa when Biden loses.

Ok? fine, my question is will Trump put down any armed conflict by his supporters IF he loses the vote?

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted.
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2020, 03:24:54 PM »
I think the left is the one promoting this idea that Trump won't leave office. It's also the Dems that were caught corrupting the elections in NJ.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2020, 03:43:19 PM »
Classic Trumptard behaviour ....ACCUSE YOUR OPPONENT OF SOMETHING YOU OR YOUR SIDE ARE DOING OR INTEND TO DO

Same reason THE TRAITOR is LYING when he said the Biden  “will destroy your protections for pre-existing conditions.”

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2020/sep/11/donald-trump/donald-trumps-ridiculous-claim-about-joe-biden-and/

I assume he will soon be claiming Biden paid Stormy Daniels 130k and then lied about it

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2020, 06:23:37 PM »

Same reason THE TRAITOR is .................

THE TRAITOR was yours black shirt fascist grandpa who fought against Italians & Americans in WW2 !.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2020, 06:36:10 PM »
Classic Trumptard behaviour ....ACCUSE YOUR OPPONENT OF SOMETHING YOU OR YOUR SIDE ARE DOING OR INTEND TO DO

Same reason THE TRAITOR is LYING when he said the Biden  “will destroy your protections for pre-existing conditions.”

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2020/sep/11/donald-trump/donald-trumps-ridiculous-claim-about-joe-biden-and/

I assume he will soon be claiming Biden paid Stormy Daniels 130k and then lied about it

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2020, 10:53:31 PM »
I think the left is the one promoting this idea that Trump won't leave office. It's also the Dems that were caught corrupting the elections in NJ.

2012, Deanna Swenson, a registered Republican working in the Clackamas County elections office was accused of ballot tampering. Around October 30 or 31, Ms. Swenson allegedly filled in a handful of down-ballot races left blank to cast additional votes for Republican candidates. She pleaded not guilty, claiming her medication caused cognitive issues and she thought she was marking her own ballot.

Democrats do not have an exclusive on ballot tampering and voter fraud.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2020, 10:58:44 PM »
Michael Caputo falsely alleges conspiracies and warns of armed revolt. He told his Facebook audience that left wing hit squads are being trained for insurrection. He also accused the CDC scientists of "sedition".  Mr. Caputo believes he is in danger, saying, "You understand they are going to have to kill me, and unfortunately, I think this is where this is going." He said, "Since joining the administration my family and I have been continually threatened and harassed by people who have later been prosecuted...."

Mr. Caputo said his physical health was in question and his "mental health has definitely failed." No kidding! He described, "shadows on the ceiling of my apartment, there alone, shadows are so long." He claims that Joe R. Biden Jr., will refuse to concede when he loses the election.  He advised, "If you carry guns, buy ammunition, ladies and gentlemen."

Mr. Caputo claims Trump made him responsible for a $250 million public service advertising campaign intended to help get America back to normal. He said, "I am not going anywhere. I swear to God, as God is my witness, I am not stopping." What a scary thought.

Meme facts

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2020, 04:40:55 AM »
2012, Deanna Swenson, a registered Republican working in the Clackamas County elections office was accused of ballot tampering. Around October 30 or 31, Ms. Swenson allegedly filled in a handful of down-ballot races left blank to cast additional votes for Republican candidates. She pleaded not guilty, claiming her medication caused cognitive issues and she thought she was marking her own ballot.

Democrats do not have an exclusive on ballot tampering and voter fraud.
The NJ cheat was much more sophisticated and organized and long running than this small time Repub lone wolf.  But of course it has happened throughout the country's history.

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2020, 07:33:44 AM »
It never ceases to amaze me how 1 sided team Trump is when it comes to election cheating and armed revolt accusations.
Trump has often said the only way he can lose, is if the dems cheat.
Plus, he's quick to act macho and say he'd put down any violent protest by liberals and antifa when Biden loses.

Ok? fine, my question is will Trump put down any armed conflict by his supporters IF he loses the vote?

you are an odd ball............you get 100% of everything wrong  :-\
K

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2020, 08:31:31 AM »
you are an odd ball............you get 100% of everything wrong  :-\

Well, I was wrong with my 1st 8 wives .  ;)

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2020, 09:44:51 AM »
All I see is violence from the left (ANTIFA, BLM, violent DEM cities like Chicago).
Am I missing all the right wing violence breaking out daily? Please share links if you have them. ::)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 15, 2020, 10:33:07 AM »
Meme facts

You've lost me. Can you explain how the words coming out of this nut cases mouth has anything to do with a humorous image, video, piece of text, etc., that is copied (often with slight variations) and spread rapidly by Internet users. I see nothing funny about this man or what he's saying. Scary maybe, but not funny in the least.

Incidentally, all of the quotes attributed to Mr. Caputo are verbatim. What's sad is that some of what he thinks and says is shared by people who support Trump as he does. With support like that, who needs enemies? If I were Trump, I would quickly disassociate myself from Mr. Caputo. He's doing Trump no favors.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 15, 2020, 02:44:50 PM »
All I see is violence from the left (ANTIFA, BLM, violent DEM cities like Chicago).
Am I missing all the right wing violence breaking out daily? Please share links if you have them. ::)

I won't try to defend those crazy violent urban attacks because I'm against all of it.
Biden agrees and says it clearly to leave no doubt on where he stands.

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: September 15, 2020, 02:55:02 PM »
I won't try to defend those crazy violent urban attacks because I'm against all of it.
Biden agrees and says it clearly to leave no doubt on where he stands.

........have U smash any of those Antifa rioters , U are supposedly ex Marine  :D

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2020, 02:56:35 PM »
This thread is retarded.

Where is the chick with the OP insults?

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2020, 02:58:58 PM »
........have U smash any of those Antifa rioters , U are supposedly ex Marine  :D

I was too busy calling my ex-wives trying to apologize to them while wearing my pink pussy hat.
If I did meet an Antifa pool boy, I'd invite him home to plow my 9th wife while I  watched like Jerry Fartwell Jr .

Hope this helps.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 15, 2020, 06:48:17 PM »
Michael Caputo, who falsely alleged conspiracies and warned of an armed revolt, has apologized and is taking a leave of absence. Guess someone (wonder who?) didn't approve of his Facebook outburst.  ;D

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: September 15, 2020, 07:14:15 PM »
Michael Caputo, who falsely alleged conspiracies and warned of an armed revolt, has apologized and is taking a leave of absence. Guess someone (wonder who?0 didn't approve of his Facebook outburst.  ;D

Saggy say HI to grandaughters  ;D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: September 15, 2020, 07:23:53 PM »

Saggy say HI to grandaughters  ;D

Thanks for reminding me to talk to them.

Not sure what that has to do with the topic and discussion in this thread. Do you suffer from ADHD and therefore have trouble focusing?

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: September 15, 2020, 09:54:12 PM »
I was too busy calling my ex-boyfriends trying to apologize to them while wearing my pink pussy hat.
If I did meet an Antifa pool boy Straw, I'd invite him home to plow my 9th dog while I  watched like Jerry Fartwell Jr .

Hope this helps.

fixed

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: September 15, 2020, 09:55:55 PM »
Thanks for reminding me to talk to them.

Not sure what that has to do with the topic and discussion in this thread. Do you suffer from ADHD and therefore have trouble focusing?

Talk to them 1st  :D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: September 15, 2020, 10:10:33 PM »
Talk to them 1st  :D

Think I will wait until the weekend. The 9 hour time difference makes video chatting or even phone calls challenging. I'm a late sleeper so I almost have to call Germany as soon as I get up. We usually set something up so everyone can been in on the video call at the same time.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: September 16, 2020, 11:33:00 AM »
Think I will wait until the weekend. The 9 hour time difference makes video chatting or even phone calls challenging. I'm a late sleeper so I almost have to call Germany as soon as I get up. We usually set something up so everyone can been in on the video call at the same time.

Hey Prime, how's the air quality and "life" over in your neck of the woods.
I sincerely hope this finds you healthy and safe.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: September 16, 2020, 12:15:25 PM »
F