Author Topic: "E"  (Read 9844 times)

udeluz

• Getbig IV
  • CLICK...CLICK...BOOM !!!!!!!!
"E"
« on: September 17, 2006, 08:26:44 AM »
Bro's

A bud just offered me some E and i refused because I know nothing about it..

Its like a sex drug or something right? Is it the same as ruffies?

What was it originally manufactured for?
U

sportingsteroids

• Getbig IV
Re: "E"
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2006, 08:32:12 AM »
what E stands  for ?
w

udeluz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2006, 08:36:01 AM »
Ecstasy I think

Been doing some goggling

Looks like its a date rape drug called GHB
U

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • WTF this stuff really works
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2006, 08:53:11 AM »
E is Ecstasy it was fun when I was younger. it was used back in the days to help relationships.It's FUN hahahaha.its not a trippy drug.it makes you happy and nothing bothers you and yes its great for sex.It attacks your serotonin.
GHB is a liquid drug they call it a date rape drug.BB use to use this way back in the days to faster recovery times.a half of a cap full of GHB is like a 24 pack of beer.Never tried it but I have seen people on it.Its very dangerous to much will kill you.

sportingsteroids

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2006, 08:56:13 AM »
thanks to zeek
thanks to udeluz
w

whitewidow

« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2006, 01:58:05 PM »
its "MDMA" its simialr to methamphetamine - most of the tabs come pressed with a logo- the most famous ones were the ferraris and the F1's formula 1's they were stamped with an F1. its a great party drug it makes you insanely sociable and leaves you walking around wuith an erction- dont take it unless your planning on screwing- cuase that all you will want to do on it- i. only problem is the comedown is really shitty- next day you wake up with a sore jaw and a headache that is if you can actually sleep- its fun for the hour or 2 you peak off of it but the rest of the comedown really sucks and its a long comedown- fucks with your apetite- fuck with that stuff you will be looking super thin in no time-  def something to try out though.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2006, 02:05:19 PM »
its "MDMA" its simialr to methamphetamine - most of the tabs come pressed with a logo- the most famous ones were the ferraris and the F1's formula 1's they were stamped with an F1. its a great party drug it makes you insanely sociable and leaves you walking around wuith an erction- dont take it unless your planning on screwing- cuase that all you will want to do on it- i. only problem is the comedown is really shitty- next day you wake up with a sore jaw and a headache that is if you can actually sleep- its fun for the hour or 2 you peak off of it but the rest of the comedown really sucks and its a long comedown- fucks with your apetite- f**k with that stuff you will be looking super thin in no time-  def something to try out though.
Agreed...quality size is already hard enough to get without interference from something that gives you just a few hours of fun.

udeluz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2006, 02:09:51 PM »

Doesn't seem worth it
U

coolioni

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2006, 02:16:35 PM »
Back in the early 1900's the drug was first used as a diet drug.
It has also been used as a phiciatry drug to help pateints become more sociable.
Some phicriatrists are still using it today during special therapy sessions.
Back in the 90's it became very popular in "rave" clubs.
These are those all night clubs where alot of young people mostly in their 20's are mostly on this drug.
I personally used to take it on the weekends back in 96' through about 99'.
I did have alot of fun on it.
I used to get really carried away with it. I would usually end up taking it from saturday night until early monday morning.
The adventures and parties I went to when on this stuff was incredible!
At the places and parties I would go to , everyone was on this stuff.
Nobody would have any inhibitions at all. You would just end up messing around with just about any girl you came in contact with.
 It was definatly a crazy period of my life. But, I sure had the most fun I have ever had in my life at that time.
The stuff is not physically addicting, but you start to get hooked on al the fun you have when taking the stuff.
I stopped taking it after a ew years becuase it seemed to have lost its fun after a while. Plus, I started reading and seeing alot of of very bad findings about the drug , and what it does to your brain.
It seems to definatly have some long term damage to your brain.
I seem to never quite be as happy as I used to before I was taking the drug.
It is now at least 5-6 years since I have taken it, and I still am having some slight depression problems.
I think it is coming from the damage it did to me after taking it week after week for 3 years.
I would stay away from it, if you have an addictive personality.
If you think you can handle taking it once or twice and be through with it, you will really enjoy yourself.
Just make sure you are in the right setting with plenty of women around!

trulytoned

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2006, 03:57:32 PM »
If you try it dont plan on sleeping anytime soon. And drink lots of water while on.
big or bust

Journeyman

• Getbig II
  • BIGGER STRONGER FASTER!
« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2006, 09:39:21 PM »
Back in the early 1900's the drug was first used as a diet drug.
It has also been used as a phiciatry drug to help pateints become more sociable.
Some phicriatrists are still using it today during special therapy sessions.
Back in the 90's it became very popular in "rave" clubs.
These are those all night clubs where alot of young people mostly in their 20's are mostly on this drug.
I personally used to take it on the weekends back in 96' through about 99'.
I did have alot of fun on it.
I used to get really carried away with it. I would usually end up taking it from saturday night until early monday morning.
The adventures and parties I went to when on this stuff was incredible!
At the places and parties I would go to , everyone was on this stuff.
Nobody would have any inhibitions at all. You would just end up messing around with just about any girl you came in contact with.
 It was definatly a crazy period of my life. But, I sure had the most fun I have ever had in my life at that time.
The stuff is not physically addicting, but you start to get hooked on al the fun you have when taking the stuff.
I stopped taking it after a ew years becuase it seemed to have lost its fun after a while. Plus, I started reading and seeing alot of of very bad findings about the drug , and what it does to your brain.
It seems to definatly have some long term damage to your brain.
I seem to never quite be as happy as I used to before I was taking the drug.
It is now at least 5-6 years since I have taken it, and I still am having some slight depression problems.
I think it is coming from the damage it did to me after taking it week after week for 3 years.
I would stay away from it, if you have an addictive personality.
If you think you can handle taking it once or twice and be through with it, you will really enjoy yourself.
Just make sure you are in the right setting with plenty of women around!

I was told that if you drink orange juice while on that stuff it intensifies its effects ive actually watched my niece and nephew on that stuff.. they seemed to be in well,...extacy!, just my luck i try it one day and my heart stops I'll pass. nevertheless interesting to watch someone on!
Journeyman

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2006, 09:50:15 AM »
Just make sure "if" you try it that it is legit...only take it if you know someone who took that exact batch. down here in the south there have been alot of batches that were fucked up and people were dying from taking it because it was made wrong.

8)

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: September 18, 2006, 01:26:06 PM »
take HarryPotters (HP) or Smurphs or Red Xmens if you gonna take them decent amount of the good stuff in em awesome buzz you CANNOT go through life without trying these, just dont freak out when you come up its normal and will feel awesome

ENJOY

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: September 18, 2006, 04:30:29 PM »
I like supermans,green bombs,motorola's.vw, etc......

trulytoned

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: September 19, 2006, 07:11:32 AM »
batmans are good to
big or bust

blondmusclhunk

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2006, 10:26:02 AM »
Ive tried it numerous times in the past its been awhile.  Ecstasy is not like it was say 3 or 4 years ago in the past it made you feel like you were the shit, you felt beutiful, sexy etc:  and made you horny.  The new stuff does not do that the newer ones are mostly speedy.  Im not sure if I would ever try one again unless I was sure of what it was and who was giving it to me. 

coolioni

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: September 19, 2006, 12:57:02 PM »
I think the reason why the newer pills suck these days , is because they are being made here in the usa, instead of imported from Europe like they used to be.
The ones made here do not contain real MDMA, they contain similar  things, but they are not the same.
one of the things that made me quit, was that the pills just were not anywhere even close to the way they used to make me feel.
All they were was a bunch of speed in them!

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #17 on: September 19, 2006, 01:02:17 PM »
I think the reason why the newer pills suck these days , is because they are being made here in the usa, instead of imported from Europe like they used to be.
The ones made here do not contain real MDMA, they contain similar  things, but they are not the same.
one of the things that made me quit, was that the pills just were not anywhere even close to the way they used to make me feel.
All they were was a bunch of speed in them!

this is correct...

it's cheaper to make them the way they are now...i haven't done it in years but i only had a few that really made me feel like i was in "ecstacy"...most just made me wired and goofy.

8)

whitewidow

« Reply #18 on: September 19, 2006, 03:28:34 PM »
I like supermans,green bombs,motorola's.vw, etc......

yeah those blue supermans are pretty decent- but the real good stuff dissapered back in the lat 90's - like cooliono was saying most of its cutt with meth and cheap heroin these days-

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: September 19, 2006, 03:31:41 PM »
its hard to find good ones anymore.thats pretty much why I stoped taking them cause the new stuff is no good. so why spend your money on taking a chance to see if there goood or not.

udeluz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: September 19, 2006, 04:39:41 PM »
First off lets get this straight..

I DO NOT OR NEVER have used recreational drugs (other than the obvious ;D)

I was only curious what they were

After reading all your guys replies, I see no reason other than unconsensual sex to use/take these pills

U

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: September 19, 2006, 04:57:57 PM »
LOL  ;D

dragonheart

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: September 19, 2006, 05:12:49 PM »
I used to know people in highschool who took it.  They always seemed to like it.  But ive heard that it can seriously fuck your brain up.  I never used it.  I just smoked alot of weed.

sportingsteroids

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: September 19, 2006, 05:35:53 PM »
weed  can f""k your brain too !!
w

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #24 on: September 20, 2006, 05:54:00 AM »

After reading all your guys replies, I see no reason other than unconsensual sex to use/take these pills

Pills are mainly used at clubs, music festivals or parties in general. They basically turn what would be a good night out into a once in a lifetime amazing experience (it feels like absolute perfection (i dont think humans were ever meant to feel that good)).

To the people who are complaining that pills weren't as good as they used to be, this is a common complaint from longterm users, known as 'losing the magic'. Most users will eventually reach a point where the pills just don't have the effect they used to. It is speculated that changes occur to the brain over time (specifically the serotonin system). This could be a permanent effect, or taking a long break (a year or more) may be enough time to  regain some or most of the sought after effects.

I'll leave this message with the following proverb:

If it is too good to be true, it probably is.