Author Topic: Tony Romo to Jessica Simpson: Keep out!!  (Read 6501 times)

regmac

• Getbig V
Re: Tony Romo to Jessica Simpson: Keep out!!
« Reply #25 on: July 28, 2009, 05:08:23 PM »
She's 29 years old.  Women have that age 30 expiration date on a few things.  Tony's no dummy.
He's not a dummy....all the time.   Only in the red zone, when instead of running in end zone (even a yrs away) he waits till he thinks Wit or some wr  will be able to catch the TD in traffic!!!!
((-::

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #26 on: July 28, 2009, 05:11:14 PM »
jessica simpson is one of the absolut worst i dont know what to call her ? singer? whatever she does in the history of music,,she like britney ,,like half of your girls there are nothing but whores,,they live on sex appeal and the problem is they are fat so it cant work because people around the world are not stupid,,only in america guy go for this make belivee im skinny girl with fat genetic thing

No Worries 4 me

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: July 28, 2009, 05:16:15 PM »

Doesn't she look like Putnams's Jessica?

Alicia M.

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • BSN ATHLETE/IFBB Pro/Writer: Oxygen Magazine
« Reply #28 on: July 29, 2009, 12:27:05 AM »
bc she's batsh** insane.
aliciamarietv.com

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #29 on: July 29, 2009, 01:00:23 AM »
jessica is hot!... this prooves once and for all that 'american' football is truely gay..

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: July 29, 2009, 01:14:45 AM »
jessica is hot!... this prooves once and for all that 'american' football is truely gay..

Have you ever been to Dallas, TX and do you realize the amount of women that the quarterback of the Dallas Cowboys can pull in?

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #31 on: July 29, 2009, 02:28:53 AM »
bc she's batsh** insane.

Newsflash...ALL WOMEEEEN ARE! It's just the level of craziness that varies...
HAHA, RON.....

indie-lad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: July 29, 2009, 02:39:50 AM »

SaltShaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: July 29, 2009, 03:01:30 AM »
This relationship is the only reason I read US  and PEOPLE mags.....it was a cool relationship because not everyone gets to see their team qb in these mags every drama moment.  
and it gave the cowboys a whole season worth of scapegoat...blaming T.O. was getting a lil too old :)

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #34 on: July 29, 2009, 06:35:07 AM »
Na   just a qb  leading the GREATEST TEAM IN ALL OF FOOTBALL!!!! :) :) :) :)
you need to get another super bowl win to be the greatest of all time. STEELERS  beotch.

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: July 29, 2009, 12:08:55 PM »
Have you ever been to Dallas, TX and do you realize the amount of women that the quarterback of the Dallas Cowboys can pull in?
At which stri....I meen Gentlemens Establishment ;)

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #36 on: July 29, 2009, 12:31:59 PM »
Watching Tony play golf on TV a couple of weeks ago certainly didn't make him look good...The guy is completely out of shape...Soft as fuck...I'm guessing the guy must booze it up all the time and eat like shit...Certainly nothing I would want to see if i'm a coach...You can't progress sitting on your ass and/or playing golf all summer...This guy is destined to be the same QB every year...He's good, but he isn't progressing...

body88

« Reply #37 on: July 29, 2009, 01:15:43 PM »
Romo beat Manning    and almost beat Brady...not by himself     but then again he does't choke by himself either....we win and lose as a team.  Losing happens.

Tony Romo is not even in the same stratosphere of Tom Brady and Payton Manning.  Dude, be realstic.  Romo will never in his life throw 50 td's to 8 int's like Brady or 49 td's to 10 int's like Manning.  As a player, Romo is not great at all.  The guys I just mentioned are great.

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: July 29, 2009, 01:19:16 PM »
Tony Romo is not even in the same stratosphere of Tom Brady and Payton Manning.  Dude, be realstic.  Romo will never in his life throw 50 td's to 8 int's like Brady or 49 td's to 10 int's like Manning.  As a player, Romo is not great at all.  The guys I just mentioned are great.

i will always recall his fumble in the playoffs

Bast175

« Reply #39 on: July 29, 2009, 01:28:38 PM »
I remember when I was in the 7th grade or so like 12 years ago there was a rumor about Aikman being gay.

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: July 29, 2009, 02:14:16 PM »
Watching Tony play golf on TV a couple of weeks ago certainly didn't make him look good...The guy is completely out of shape...Soft as fuck...I'm guessing the guy must booze it up all the time and eat like shit...Certainly nothing I would want to see if i'm a coach...You can't progress sitting on your ass and/or playing golf all summer...This guy is destined to be the same QB every year...He's good, but he isn't progressing...
No qb  has a hurcules physique       and why would they  ????   Tony is in football shape today.  Camps going well...all passes were on target....though he took some shots from Demarcus...but thats normal!!!

Bast175

« Reply #41 on: July 29, 2009, 02:15:18 PM »

plus his name rhymes with Homo.

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: July 29, 2009, 02:16:54 PM »
He has no reason to throw 50 tds    we have 3 1000 yrd potential running backs on the team.   Dallas looks to be a running team.   Indy and the Pats throw far more passes than Dallas ever had to.   But he IS as good as those guys....he's actually better...He's the QB for DALLAS!!!!!

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: July 29, 2009, 02:18:05 PM »
i will always recall his fumble in the playoffs
Oh   yeah   none of those qbg's ever fumbles   or even allegedly (Oakland vs Pats game) in the playoffs.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #44 on: July 29, 2009, 02:18:38 PM »
He has no reason to throw 50 tds    we have 3 1000 yrd potential running backs on the team.   Dallas looks to be a running team.   Indy and the Pats throw far more passes than Dallas ever had to.   But he IS as good as those guys....he's actually better...He's the QB for DALLAS!!!!!

haha, Dallas....oh brother.....are they EVER going to win another playoff game? haha

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: July 29, 2009, 02:20:08 PM »
I remember when I was in the 7th grade or so like 12 years ago there was a rumor about Aikman being gay.
Troy is a guy who is all business   and never had time to date.......the team had to drag him to go out and drink......no he isn't gay   just always busy....he's banging Pam Oliver now....I mean he's happily married now!!!!!

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: July 29, 2009, 02:22:44 PM »
haha, Dallas....oh brother.....are they EVER going to win another playoff game? haha
Maybe this year......I hope....but   we want the Super Bowl   not just a freakin playoff win.  We're not the Cardinals, Eagles    or Bears!!!   Just going won't be good enough.

Bast175

« Reply #47 on: July 29, 2009, 02:24:45 PM »
Troy is a guy who is all business   and never had time to date.......the team had to drag him to go out and drink......no he isn't gay   just always busy....he's banging Pam Oliver now....I mean he's happily married now!!!!!

hi Troy. 

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #48 on: July 29, 2009, 02:25:17 PM »
Maybe this year......I hope....but   we want the Super Bowl   not just a freakin playoff win.  We're not the Cardinals, Eagles    or Bears!!!   Just going won't be good enough.

I think you should be happy to just get a playoff win!  haha, but I understand the fanbase getting fired up, nothing wrong with that.

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: July 29, 2009, 02:25:25 PM »
I never knew the AFC was an ATMOSPHERE !!!!!    But in the NFC ROMO is way at the top   at least top 5 best QB's....he's gotta be.