Author Topic: i'm questioning the theory of long low dose cycles over short high dose cycles  (Read 26342 times)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
my goal is something like this but with just a bit bigger arms

dudes got great delts though 8)

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
What we should be doing is working together to help dj build the ultimate oral stack.

abombs + methyltrienolone + superdrol + cheque drops + winny = WINNING!!  

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
Re: i'm questioning the theory of long low dose cycles over short high dose cycl
« Reply #127 on: December 14, 2013, 08:22:09 AM »
ar eyou saying he wont suddenly chamge muscle insertion if he finds a better training programme? ;D

you saying the skeletal structure is not gonna change if he always makes sure to keep the abs tight during exercise?

you think he would need hips transplant to get the v taper ;D

the guy has hilarious goals, he thinks bc he doesnt pick out the most massive monsters out there, the goal is within reach haha.

he then goes and picks out the most structuraly gifted men walking earth,haha, which if you think about it, is even more unrealistic.and says "something like this",yah sure, something like this guy whos 1 in 100million.

id rather bet on some permabulker to look like branchweerren one day.

this is a scary blurring of reality what we dealing with here, it liek taking a donkey and saying with little bit work and willpower ,its gonna turn into a award winning worldclass racehorse

:D

bingo. great analogy btw. lol

he wants to be round, full, symmetrical and balanced. hes angular and blocky.

i like the kid, hes got a great heart, but for some reason hes a dense as iron.

b

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
this is blocky ???

look how narrow that waist is, how can a fella with such a slim and narrow waist be blocky ???

blocky=wide waisted and i sure as hell ain't wide waisted lol

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
this is blocky ???

look how narrow that waist is, how can a fella with such a slim and narrow waist be blocky ???

dj lacks self criticism

a bad quality for a bber

but hey if it makes him happy ???

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
What a disaster.

Fuck you ron avidan for not giving us another mod in this board.

no one

• Getbig V
this is blocky ???

are you on fucking drugs?

blocky refers to your whole overall appearance. there is not one round line on you. no roundness or the fullness that make roundness so impressive when someone does have it. therefor your as blocky as fuck. square. angular.

fuck your dumb. I try not to get mad at you but it's impossible. what the fuck is wrong with you. seriously bro you have real issues.

how THE FUCK can you look at that picture and think you have got good structure? HOW? you do not have good structure. 'I have 6inch wrists, a 28inch waist, long legs and a medium torso. therefor I've got good structure'

fuck your dumb.

b

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
dj lacks self criticism

a bad quality for a bber

Boom!!!!

This x1000000000

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
are you on fucking drugs?

blocky refers to your whole overall appearance. there is not one round line on you. no roundness or the fullness that make roundness so impressive when someone does have it. therefor your as blocky as fuck. square. angular.

fuck your dumb. I try not to get mad at you but it's impossible. what the fuck is wrong with you. seriously bro you have real issues.

how THE FUCK can you look at that picture and think you have got good structure? HOW? you do not have good structure. 'I have 6inch wrists, a 28inch waist, long legs and a medium torso. therefor I've got good structure'

fuck your dumb.

no worries dude

i could care less what you think of my "structure"

anyways i'm outta here and i ain't gonna post no update pics

later

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
 ::)

this dude

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
no worries dude

later

fucking haters look what you all did  >:(

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
no worries dude

later

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
An absolute shitload!

I'll have to add it up and get back to you.

Daily: 9 Fish oils, 4-6 TBSP of raw ground flaxseed in my shakes, wild salmon for 1 meal (almost every day)....

Also  the usual "healthy fats" foods (RAW uncooked nuts, avocados, nut butters), but those don't actually do much in terms of your 3:6 ratio, which people are often unaware of.

Your post on this ratio kinda hit home for me cause I recently started taking about 5 to 10 1000 mg fish oil capsules a day 300mg of Omega 3 in each capsule. Basically the only supplement I take and it was really for heart health after listening to such industry leaders as Will Brink recommend them so much.

My diet has always been pretty average and I don't really pay alot of attention to it. I eat alot of poor food too which was probably holding me back(double meat cheeseburgers, Tostinos CrispCrust Party Pizzas, Sams Choice Great Value fish sticks) I do try to keep my calories somewhat in check though. I noticed after keeping my diet about the same and implementing the fish oil, I did lean up a little bit with better vascularity. I bet my ratio was jacked because of the diet not being very spot on just like u stated.

Does the flaxseed give some kind of benefit that the fish oil does not?

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
Your post on this ratio kinda hit home for me cause I recently started taking about 5 to 10 1000 mg fish oil capsules a day 300mg of Omega 3 in each capsule. Basically the only supplement I take and it was really for heart health after listening to such industry leaders as Will Brink recommend them so much.

My diet has always been pretty average and I don't really pay alot of attention to it. I eat alot of poor food too which was probably holding me back(double meat cheeseburgers, Tostinos CrispCrust Party Pizzas, Sams Choice Great Value fish sticks) I do try to keep my calories somewhat in check though. I noticed after keeping my diet about the same and implementing the fish oil, I did lean up a little bit with better vascularity. I bet my ratio was jacked because of the diet not being very spot on just like u stated.

Does the flaxseed give some kind of benefit that the fish oil does not?

Good stuff bro!

Flax has a lotta good benefits. High in antioxidants, 75x more Lignans than any other plant source, lotta good fiber. But, I mainly take it for the Omega 3 mega dose. 2TBSP contains 2.8g.

I always eat lots of "good fats", but I've been trying to supplement more with fish oils and flax or chia more because there's a dramatic decrease in the prevalence of disease in those who have a better Omega 3:6 ratio. Not saying omega 3's or 9's aren't necessary, but most people are just very deficient in 3's.

PS I notice the same thing regarding my physique when I keep my omega 3's high. If I could only spend money on a few supps it would be 1) a comprehensive cold processed multivitamin/mineral, 2) some form of Omega 3 supplementation, and 3) probiotics. All other "bodybuilding" supps come after these needs are met.

no one

• Getbig V
no worries dude

later

oh fuck no don't do that! don't take away the progress pics bro! fuck my whole being and reason for living revolves around seeing how you've made ZERO FUCKING PROGRESS in the past 10 years you've been here.
b

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
  • Better to look good than to feel good: ALWAYS
What we should be doing is working together to help dj build the ultimate oral stack.

abombs + methyltrienolone + superdrol + cheque drops + winny = Trip to morgue

anabolichalo

• Getbig V

abombs + methyltrienolone + superdrol + cheque drops + winny = WINNING!!  
no need

he has stabilized his bodyweight while getting leaner

means he is losing fat AND adding muscle

;)

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
no need

he has stabilized his bodyweight while getting leaner

means he is losing fat AND adding muscle

;)

Or even better, he is TURNING FAT INTO MUSCLE.  The ultimate superpower.  Besides big arms and getting the girls.  That is the greatest power ever.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
realistically he's dehydrating and thinking he lost fat ???

or plain delusional

no one

• Getbig V

Or even better, he is TURNING FAT INTO MUSCLE.  The ultimate superpower.  Besides big arms and getting the girls.  That is the greatest power ever.

so therefore.... since i will be 3-5 kilos bigger with the same exact level of leanness and rippedness that WILL PROVE that this 3-5 kg gain WAS ALL LEAN MUSCLE TISSUE ;) 8)

lol hes going to put on 5KG of LEAN TISSUE in one month using orals. guys running nosebleed numbers/ running gh are LUCKY to put on 7kg of lean tissue in a year.

fuck at that rate why not stay on for 12 months and put on a SHREDDED 50 kilo of ripped fucking mass.

lol jesus wept

the guys a headcase.
b

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE

lol hes going to put on 5KG of LEAN TISSUE in one month using orals. guys running nosebleed numbers/ running gh are LUCKY to put on 7kg of lean tissue in a year.

fuck at that rate why not stay on for 12 months and put on a SHREDDED 50 kilo of ripped fucking mass.

lol jesus wept

7kg of pure dry muscle is mind blowing gains.

no one

• Getbig V
7kg of pure dry muscle is mind blowing gains.

fuck ya. astronomical.
b

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III

lol jesus wept

the guys a headcase.

I gained 7 kg of mostly water and a bit of fat on Abombs, but I am a fatso to start with.  Like you said 7 kg of actual lean muscle is impossible on just orals.  No amount of any of them will ever achieve that without first killing you from liver failure.  I'm not ragging on the guy, but he is delusional if he thinks this going to happen.
  I'm a relative newb here, but is there any particular reason he won't shoot gear?  Needle phobia?

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️

lol jesus wept

the guys a headcase.

nice job of putting words in my mouth dummy

never said i'd add 5 kg of pure muscle tissue in one month

i was at that ripped level at he end of may, so the end of january would be 8 months genius

and it was 3-5 kg added

remember dipshit, i haven't trained legs hard IN YEARS, and in fact i've never trained them hard for more than 2 months in a row EVER

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
nice job of putting words in my mouth dummy

never said i'd add 5 kg of pure muscle tissue in one month

i was at that ripped level at he end of may, so the end of january would be 8 months genius

and it was 3-5 kg added

remember dipshit, i haven't trained legs hard IN YEARS, and in fact i've never trained them hard for more than 2 months in a row EVER

Why do you have to be so rude and curse in a civilized discussion such as this?