Author Topic: More people immigrate to the US than Canada, France, Germany, and the UK combined  (Read 5939 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
yeah, but our and your elite wants a growing economy.for that, bigger population is essential

Not really.  Its just a tough policy to enforce at this point.  The economy would be in much better shape with less population.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
I do not think nationality really matters anymore..i like to meet people from other lands and cultures.

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • My dog fucks the little girl fivesilvernickels.
Are the Scandinavian countries better to live in than North America? I'm thinking of Norway.

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
Yeh , I've heard there's hardly any natives left!

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Are the Scandinavian countries better to live in than North America? I'm thinking of Norway.

They're too advanced for their own good.  :o

Mawse

• Getbig IV
The US has an open border with a developing country and has an immigration policy based on family reunification, rather than skills or assets.. so it's not really suprising is it?

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
We should accept the Mexicans that are here already. Make them get ID cards and tax them but not make then Citizens. That way we get at least something.
 Secondly, only let those who agree to be in the military or have some academic merit. Fill the armed forces or recruit the smartest engineers, doctors, scientist to advance technology and industry.

Lastly, all the rest will comprise from petitions from those families that are already citizens and we can sort thru that mess to get the cream of the crop. ie no family on welfare trying to bring their family from <insert country> just to weigh our already taxed infrastructure.

thats what I would do different
L

TrueBB93

• Getbig III
I do not think nationality really matters anymore..i like to meet people from other lands and cultures.

THIS! if humans can get over BS ideas of country pride, race pride, tribal pride. things would be MUCH MUCH better in the world. remember countries are bougus and man-made lines, nothin more.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
THIS! if humans can get over BS ideas of country pride, race pride, tribal pride. things would be MUCH MUCH better in the world. remember countries are bougus and man-made lines, nothin more.

Human nature, that's not happening