Author Topic: Branch Warren Sequence - Now...PART IX UPDATED 9/26!!  (Read 19873 times)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Re: Branch Warren Sequence - Now...PART VII
« Reply #125 on: September 18, 2009, 03:36:47 PM »
As in pole smoke?

Pray continue Mr Gaylord.
The smoke was coming from Falcon's cigarette

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: Branch Warren Sequence - Now...PART VII
« Reply #126 on: September 18, 2009, 04:12:40 PM »
You're not sure if you heard correctly-"y-you would like me to w-w-w-ipe you down??", you stammer. Branch pauses and looks suspiciously at you, "No...not I...Mei...Outside...", Branch says evenly, as he motions his head towards the window.  You look out the window and you see a baby elephant in the back yard, near the barn.  "Mei is an orphan elephant my family adopted from Africa".  Puffing out your chest, throwing your shoulders back, you say "I thought it was something like that...when you said 'wipe me down' I thought it was prob-", you realize Branch has stopped listening to you.  He walks out of the room shaking his head.  Now the two of you are outback next to the elephant.  Mei The Elephant's trunk snakes out in search of Branch's mouth, who gives the orphan animal a playful kiss on the snout.  "Take this bucket of water and sponge and wipe the elephant down", directs Branch, "I'll be in the kitchen mixing up a protein shake"  Branch looks again at you and frowns.  Again shaking his head, he makes his way toward the house.   You start scrubbing the elephant, who enjoys the wipedown.  "Gosh, Mei", you start talking it, "Branch must be thinking poorly of me now.  I thought he said 'wipe me down, but he really meant 'Mei".  You wipe dejectedly, plotting the next move.  Gaining back the Big Man's trust is imperative.  All of a sudden, you smell smoke!

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!  This shit is great!!!!!!  MORE!!!!!!!!!!! ;D

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
Re: Branch Warren Sequence - Now...PART VII UPDATED 9/18!!
« Reply #127 on: September 18, 2009, 04:28:02 PM »
Fantastic... Goethe on steroids...

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: September 18, 2009, 04:28:36 PM »
Fantastic... Goethe on steroids...

Subdominatrix: In the sauna NOW >:(

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #129 on: September 20, 2009, 06:37:04 PM »
bump for hilarity

jehwit

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
Re: Branch Warren Sequence - Now...PART VIII UPDATED 9/18!!
« Reply #130 on: September 22, 2009, 05:42:03 PM »
Part VIII

You look over yonder and see thick, black, smoke billowing out of the trees.  Mei The Orphan Elephant rushes off in the direction of the smoke...The smell of smoke is undeniable, and Branch appears on the porch.  "What the hell is going on out here?" he demands.  Just then Mei comes running out of the brush! You and Branch approach her.  With her elephant trunk, she begins drawing a diagram in the dirt..."My God!", yells Branch, who looks intently at the elephant's drawing, "it's Little Billy, the kid in the wheelchair from the neighbors farm.  Mei just drew a picture of Billy...the barn's on fire and he's trapped under a beam!"  With that Branch jumps on the baby elephant's back.  "Hop on!", he orders.  You jump on the elephant's back and the animal runs back into the neighbor's property.  Your arms are thrown around Branch's torso, your face nuzzled in his densly muscled lats...You see the barn ablaze..."Help" "Help" come the desperate cries of the young boy, trapped inside...Branch jumps off the elephant..."He's trapped under the burning beam!", shouts Branch, "I'm going in!!"  Branch runs like a hell-hound into the heart of the blaze.  You feel the throbbing heat of the inferno as you daintily edge closer...You peek into the burning barn, and witness Branch grab the beam, and with a mighty yell he deadlifts the deadly structure off of the lame boy, who lies limp, the life almost choked out him.  Branch pushes the beam aside and scoops Little Billy up with his left arm, and rushes out of the Barn Of Death...Just as the two of them cross the threshold from Death back into Life, the barn collapses.  Branch sets the boy down on the ground, in front of the elephant.  Just then Billy's mom, a MILF, comes running from the house.  Sobbing, she embraces Branch.  "You saved Little Billy...Oh Branch, how can I ever thank you?" Branch, now aroused, says "I think we can figure something out..."  With that, they move toward the house, leaving the half dead boy, the Orphan Elephant and yourself.  "Wait here," Branch calls over his cannonball deltoid, "I've got business to attend to..."

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
Re: Branch Warren Sequence - Now...PART VIII UPDATED 9/22!!
« Reply #131 on: September 22, 2009, 05:45:34 PM »
 :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
w

brooklynbruiser

• Getbig IV
« Reply #132 on: September 22, 2009, 05:51:35 PM »
Barn of death? :)
Almost always, yes.

Bix

• Getbig IV
  • The Instigator
« Reply #133 on: September 22, 2009, 06:27:41 PM »
Branch's bicep peak is a fucking implant ::)

Bix

• Getbig IV
  • The Instigator
« Reply #134 on: September 22, 2009, 06:53:45 PM »
Is everyone so fucking blind that they can not see the FAKE shit these guys have in their bodies?

2Thick

• Getbig IV
  • His Thickness
« Reply #135 on: September 22, 2009, 08:12:05 PM »
Is everyone so fucking blind that they can not see the FAKE shit these guys have in their bodies?

Meltdown.
A

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #136 on: September 23, 2009, 08:16:28 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #137 on: September 23, 2009, 08:20:51 AM »
barn of death

lol

awesome shit

seems a little fruity?

Bodybuilding Related

• Getbig IV
  • We Are All Blessed To Be Here
« Reply #138 on: September 23, 2009, 08:33:52 AM »
I've gotta admit, the elephant was a twist I didn't see coming at all.

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: September 23, 2009, 08:53:28 AM »
Can we get these gay F'in things deleted!!

jehwit

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #140 on: September 23, 2009, 09:05:52 AM »
Can we get these gay F'in things deleted!!

Stop reading it, queer!

jehwit

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
Re: Branch Warren Sequence - Now...PART IX UPDATED 9/22!!
« Reply #141 on: September 26, 2009, 01:16:42 PM »
Part IX

As the elephant tends to the burnt, broken boy, you sneak up to the house.  Creeping around the side of the structure, you find a window to peak through.  Looking past the smudged, cracked glass you see Branch naked as a jay-bird!!  He is "standing relaxed", the MILF before him on bended knee...Peering into the window, you see the thrusting, muscular hips of the massive bodybuilder has he plunges his manhood in and out of the MILF's eager throat.  Wait!  She's getting up!  Oh God! Did she see you?  Yes!  No! Yes!  No she did not...you feel your armpits tingle with sweat as you stick your face back into the window, your hot breath fogging up the pane...Now branch has her bent over the bed and mounts her...He's breeding her!  The  rhythm of the two lovers is hypnotic... Branch's blood-gorged member pumping obscenely into her sweet honey-hole...Oh the pain!!

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Branch Warren Sequence - Now...PART IX UPDATED 9/26!!
« Reply #142 on: September 26, 2009, 01:21:47 PM »
 :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I'm in tears laughing !!!!!!!!!

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #143 on: September 26, 2009, 01:27:42 PM »
Hahahahahahaha.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Branch Warren Sequence - Now...PART IX UPDATED 9/22!!
« Reply #144 on: September 26, 2009, 01:35:28 PM »

Part IX

As the elephant tends to the burnt, broken boy,

the thrusting, muscular hips of the massive bodybuilder has he plunges his manhood in and out of the  eager throat.

...you feel your armpits tingle with sweat as you stick your face back into the window, your hot breath fogging up the pane..

.Now branch has  bent over the bed and mounts

..He's breeding her!   :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

... Branch's blood-gorged member pumping obscenely into sweet honey-hole...Oh the pain!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #145 on: September 26, 2009, 02:02:19 PM »
Part IX

As the elephant tends to the burnt, broken boy, you sneak up to the house.  Creeping around the side of the structure, you find a window to peak through.  Looking past the smudged, cracked glass you see Branch naked as a jay-bird!!  He is "standing relaxed", the MILF before him on bended knee...Peering into the window, you see the thrusting, muscular hips of the massive bodybuilder has he plunges his manhood in and out of the MILF's eager throat.  Wait!  She's getting up!  Oh God! Did she see you?  Yes!  No! Yes!  No she did not...you feel your armpits tingle with sweat as you stick your face back into the window, your hot breath fogging up the pane...Now branch has her bent over the bed and mounts her...He's breeding her!  The  rhythm of the two lovers is hypnotic... Branch's blood-gorged member pumping obscenely into her sweet honey-hole...Oh the pain!!

Poetry.....absolute poetry

brooklynbruiser

• Getbig IV
« Reply #146 on: September 26, 2009, 03:47:24 PM »
Breeding in honey holes? Sounds like a job for Winnie...

Almost always, yes.

Hunter86

• Getbig III
« Reply #147 on: November 14, 2009, 01:14:09 AM »
aww this is some good shit can't wait for more  ;D

brooklynbruiser

• Getbig IV
« Reply #148 on: November 14, 2009, 01:47:57 AM »
Jehwit finally got TOed? WAAAAAAOW!

I need to find out what happens to Branch!
Almost always, yes.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #149 on: November 14, 2009, 01:48:07 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D