Author Topic: I'm calling out Charles Glass  (Read 10325 times)

Your Average GymRat

I'm calling out Charles Glass
« on: April 20, 2012, 02:08:20 PM »
I want to make it clear that I DON'T LIKE CHARLES GLASS. He annoys me. I don't like the rat's nest of a hairstyle, the phony "contest prep guru" status, what he did to Gunter. Whenever he shows up in a muscle magazine I'm reading I tear the thing to shreds. I even did that in Barnes and Nobles with a Flex magazine I didn't own. I was just looking at it in the aisle and I saw a picture of that homeless dreadlocked mofo and I ripped it too pieces and swore at the guy who worked there. So. I am willing to fight Charles Glass in any International Karate Federation approved dojo in the United States. And I'm not talking sparring. I'm talking beating that son of a bitch to near death. I'll spare the prick's life just so I don't catch a case. Put the word out so Charles Glass hears it: Anytime. Any muthafuckin time!

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
Re: I'm calling out Charles Glass
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2012, 02:09:41 PM »

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2012, 02:11:43 PM »
I want to make it clear that I DON'T LIKE CHARLES GLASS. He annoys me. I don't like the rat's nest of a hairstyle, the phony "contest prep guru" status, what he did to Gunther. Whenever he shows up in a muscle magazine I'm reading I tear the thing to shreds. I even did that in Barnes and Nobles with a Flex magazine I didn't own. I was just looking at it in the aisle and I saw a picture of that homeless dreadlocked mofo and I ripped it too pieces and swore at the guy who worked there. So. I am willing to fight Charles Glass in any International Karate Federation approved dojo in the United States. And I'm not talking sparring. I'm talking beating that son of a bitch to near death. I'll spare the prick's life just so I don't catch a case. Put the word out so Charles Glass hears it: Anytime. Any muthaduckin time!
Did he bang your girlfriend or something, why the hate,  ???

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2012, 03:24:05 PM »
Charles was good at training people once, but lost his groove.

bigjim

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2012, 03:37:32 PM »
I want to make it clear that I DON'T LIKE CHARLES GLASS. He annoys me. I don't like the rat's nest of a hairstyle, the phony "contest prep guru" status, what he did to Gunter. Whenever he shows up in a muscle magazine I'm reading I tear the thing to shreds. I even did that in Barnes and Nobles with a Flex magazine I didn't own. I was just looking at it in the aisle and I saw a picture of that homeless dreadlocked mofo and I ripped it too pieces and swore at the guy who worked there. So. I am willing to fight Charles Glass in any International Karate Federation approved dojo in the United States. And I'm not talking sparring. I'm talking beating that son of a bitch to near death. I'll spare the prick's life just so I don't catch a case. Put the word out so Charles Glass hears it: Anytime. Any muthafuckin time!

He doesnt want to fight you hes too busy rolling in all the money hes made from PTing

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2012, 03:42:19 PM »

where do you guys find pics like this
choice is an illusion

TooMuchMuscle4U

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2012, 03:50:16 PM »

liquid_c

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2012, 04:13:44 PM »

A Professional

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2012, 05:08:47 PM »

Good stuff YAGR

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2012, 05:15:07 PM »

A+ good read

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2012, 05:24:13 PM »
charles shapes muscles

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2012, 06:03:35 PM »
entertaining for sure.
?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 20, 2012, 06:09:31 PM »
Charles AssGlass more like it
A

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: April 20, 2012, 06:20:33 PM »

LOL good post  ;D
TEAM Nasser

adrain

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: April 20, 2012, 07:54:23 PM »
;D

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2012, 05:56:56 AM »

you're pathetic

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2012, 06:09:39 AM »
Charles Glass is too worried about setting his alarm clock in the back of his car in the parking lot of Golds Gym in order to get up at 3am to train clients after he went to dinner with a classy lady till 11pm.

EL PACIFICO!

dantelis

• Getbig IV
  • Mesmerizing, isn't it.
« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2012, 10:46:39 AM »

So when you see these pictures of Glass, does it make you want to punch your monitor?  ;D

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #18 on: April 21, 2012, 12:01:52 PM »
Charles Glass always seemed a nice person to me, and a guy who knows his bb stuff.

Exactly the opposite of YAGR, now I think of it....

TooMuchMuscle4U

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: April 21, 2012, 12:32:42 PM »
Charles Glass always seemed a nice person to me, and a guy who knows his bb stuff.

Exactly the opposite of YAGR, now I think of it....

Piss off Doucheguy >:( >:(

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: April 21, 2012, 12:47:56 PM »

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #21 on: April 21, 2012, 12:59:32 PM »
You do know that in the real world noone knows who charles glass is or any of the people he "trained"?

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM KAI GREENE #BELIEVE
« Reply #22 on: April 21, 2012, 01:02:58 PM »
Charles is down to earth person, how can you hate him?

You better go change your underwear sissy.

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: April 21, 2012, 01:05:33 PM »
I've met Charles. He's a good dude!

AlphaM

• Getbig III
  • 6'6 262
« Reply #24 on: April 21, 2012, 01:10:39 PM »
YAGAY is just mad of CGs nice flowing physique:

g2g