Author Topic: Jones Vs Machida: Biggest Bust Ever....  (Read 17896 times)

coltrane

• Getbig IV
Re: Jones Vs Machida: Biggest Bust Ever....
« Reply #175 on: December 15, 2011, 01:58:37 PM »
and you hate on everything thats not UFC product, so what makes you any different from that pos?

I have never hated on a non ufc product bro.  If I did, it was only to rile up others on here, namely SMM.  I'm a MMA fan regardless of the org..  I just like to watch brutality.

I do believe there have been better run orgs and orgs with better fighters in them.  

I've watched all orgs etc.  I have no love for one or the other.  But I do know at this point we don't have much option OTHER than the UFC.  I'd love to see the old pride come back with the rules, etc.

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #176 on: December 15, 2011, 02:17:02 PM »
I have never hated on a non ufc product bro.  If I did, it was only to rile up others on here, namely SMM.  I'm a MMA fan regardless of the org..  I just like to watch brutality.

I do believe there have been better run orgs and orgs with better fighters in them.  

I've watched all orgs etc.  I have no love for one or the other.  But I do know at this point we don't have much option OTHER than the UFC.  I'd love to see the old pride come back with the rules, etc.

Well good you cleared that up!

And the only reason I target Jones is because of his massive reach and height advantage. The LHW division is in limbo because of him now and it sucks. Sure, Anderson and GSP always have the size and reach advantage but not like Jones has.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #177 on: December 16, 2011, 04:03:17 AM »
There will never be a sensible debate on here, i see flaws with alot of posters comments and let them go by however SMM seems to think he knows it all and knows actually very little. His MMA knowledge is mediocre at best, limited to Google searches & Wiki information for "facts" and his own delusional state of mind for fabricated bullshit.

Who has he ever truly crushed in any kind of debate, more often than not he makes himself look like a complete fool.

Epic obsession with me. This is like the fourth or fifth time you address one of my posts without me even talking to you. You turds get really upset every time I make you feel stupid and then become obsessed with proving you are as smart or smarter than me by stalking me and making meanie comments over random posts I make. Well, maybe if you morons knew your place and knew better than to debate people who are smarter than you, you wouldn't be humiliated and go through these painful situations.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

GraniteCityDon

• Getbig IV
« Reply #178 on: December 16, 2011, 05:49:21 AM »
You have yet to prove you are smarter than me, and you certainly havent come close to making me feel stupid or inferior. You bounce around this board claiming to be a genius blah blah blah and i am simply challenging you to prove it - and when youre called out you disappear. You seem to quit when you know youre behind and change arguments. Game over, youre done - i wont bother addressing you or commenting on another thing you say.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #179 on: December 16, 2011, 05:54:43 AM »
Code: [Select]
[quote author=GraniteCityDon link=topic=405164.msg5792642#msg5792642 date=1324043361]
You have yet to prove you are smarter than me

The fact that you can't see it tells me something about your capabilities of comprehension.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

GraniteCityDon

• Getbig IV
« Reply #180 on: December 16, 2011, 07:51:56 AM »
I also dont see you standing a lean 315lbs at 6ft 5  ::)

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #181 on: December 16, 2011, 07:59:36 AM »
I also dont see you standing a lean 315lbs at 6ft 5  ::)

What?!  Is this what SMM claims?   BWAHAHAHAHAH~~!!!!     Right!!!???  BWAHAHAHA

GraniteCityDon

• Getbig IV
« Reply #182 on: December 16, 2011, 08:07:23 AM »
Indeed it is:

I am currently 314 lbs which is only 20 lbs less than the heaviest I have ever been except that back then I was on 2,500 mg of test(10 ampules of Durateston a week) a week and now I am natural. Of course, I am almost 6'5 and not lean but far from fat at that weight, so this is not that inpressive, but 314 lbs is huge no matter your height as long as you are not obese. So there you have it. The secret for gigantic natural gains is out

SUCKMYMUSCLE

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #183 on: December 16, 2011, 08:41:54 AM »
But he says he is NOT lean in his post.

I love how he says that he's "natural" now.   :-\

GraniteCityDon

• Getbig IV
« Reply #184 on: December 16, 2011, 01:47:19 PM »
OK OK i should have said "lean-ish" since he's "far from fat". Thinking of anyone in sports, what would a physique like that look like?

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #185 on: December 16, 2011, 02:06:37 PM »
Well good you cleared that up!

And the only reason I target Jones is because of his massive reach and height advantage. The LHW division is in limbo because of him now and it sucks. Sure, Anderson and GSP always have the size and reach advantage but not like Jones has.
Really can't understand this, Struve has major height and reach over everyone he faces too, as does gustafsson, as did the Korean that fedor beat years ago. Jones is the best fighter, plain and simple, height or not

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #186 on: December 16, 2011, 02:18:21 PM »
Really can't understand this, Struve has major height and reach over everyone he faces too, as does gustafsson, as did the Korean that fedor beat years ago. Jones is the best fighter, plain and simple, height or not

The guys you listed are unskilled fighters compared to Jones. His ability is rare having size and skill to boot, and I dont believe Jones would look nearly as impressive fighting people his own size thats all.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #187 on: December 16, 2011, 04:15:51 PM »
No need for everyone to hate on him for it. He can only beat who Dana puts in front of him, and fuck is he beating them